Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas 16:24 - Jan 5 with 6519 viewsGlasgowBlue

Another one who expects the rest of us to comply yet believes he is above the rules.

What an absolute Venus's honeypot
[Post edited 5 Jan 2021 20:38]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 16:25 - Jan 5 with 2720 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Mind the language son, this is a family environment.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 16:26 - Jan 5 with 2736 viewsDanTheMan

I can almost understand if you're elderly and a church community is your main community but this is just so unnecessary. I'm sure God will understand if you pray at home.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 16:33 - Jan 5 with 2671 viewsGlasgowBlue

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 16:25 - Jan 5 by The_Last_Baron

Sick of these hypocrites thinking the rules don't apply to them when when the rest of us with everything they have asked.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 16:33 - Jan 5 with 2664 viewsDarth_Koont

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 16:26 - Jan 5 by DanTheMan

I can almost understand if you're elderly and a church community is your main community but this is just so unnecessary. I'm sure God will understand if you pray at home.

I get the feeling Rees-Mogg’s God isn’t that tolerant.

Pronouns: He/Him

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 16:36 - Jan 5 with 2640 viewsHerbivore

Rules are for the little people.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 16:43 - Jan 5 with 2587 viewsartsbossbeard

He was testing his Godliness.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 16:47 - Jan 5 with 2569 viewsBlueBadger

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 16:25 - Jan 5 by The_Last_Baron

Ah, the Decent Right are here again then.

Cool with not feeding starving kids, but god forbid you call a vile bigot who thinks he's above the law a nasty name.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2021 17:37]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 16:55 - Jan 5 with 2490 viewsNewcyBlue

I agree. Glassers shouldn’t have called him a front bottom. Front bottoms are useful.

Edited the bad word that was used instead of front bottom.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2021 19:40]

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Login to get fewer ads

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 16:59 - Jan 5 with 2451 viewsBlueBadger

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 16:55 - Jan 5 by NewcyBlue

I agree. Glassers shouldn’t have called him a front bottom. Front bottoms are useful.

Edited the bad word that was used instead of front bottom.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2021 19:40]

Rees-Mogg lacks the basic warmth and depth of one, as well.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 17:00 - Jan 5 with 2448 viewsBlueLikeJazz

I can't stand the man, but my memory is that this wasn't technically against the regulations, so I presume this is you attempting some tedious 'Gotcha!' moment with other posters...whatever, I'm much more bothered by him pretending to be a Christian while fundamentally misunderstanding every single thing Jesus ever said than I am by this....
[Post edited 5 Jan 2021 17:01]
Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 17:05 - Jan 5 with 2417 viewsNewcyBlue

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 16:59 - Jan 5 by BlueBadger

And the capacity to give pleasure.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 17:08 - Jan 5 with 2394 viewsHerbivore

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 17:00 - Jan 5 by BlueLikeJazz

I can't stand the man, but my memory is that this wasn't technically against the regulations, so I presume this is you attempting some tedious 'Gotcha!' moment with other posters...whatever, I'm much more bothered by him pretending to be a Christian while fundamentally misunderstanding every single thing Jesus ever said than I am by this....
[Post edited 5 Jan 2021 17:01]

No, this was very much against the rules apparently. Travelling between tiers for worship was not one of the exemptions, only travelling within tiers.

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 17:08 - Jan 5 with 2387 viewsfooters

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 16:36 - Jan 5 by Herbivore

Rules are for the little people.

"Don't tell God how big your Coronavirus problem is, tell your coronavirus problem how big your God is"

Or something.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2021 17:09]

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 17:10 - Jan 5 with 2380 viewsBlueBadger

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 16:47 - Jan 5 by BlueBadger

Ah, the Decent Right are here again then.

Cool with not feeding starving kids, but god forbid you call a vile bigot who thinks he's above the law a nasty name.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2021 17:37]

Nice to see Monkey Alan and Tractorboyjames confirming their Decent Right credentials here, as well. Like a massive c*nt who hates swears as much as he does poor children with full stomachs would.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2021 19:25]

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 17:11 - Jan 5 with 2372 viewsDanTheMan

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 17:08 - Jan 5 by Herbivore

No, this was very much against the rules apparently. Travelling between tiers for worship was not one of the exemptions, only travelling within tiers.

Even if it was, it's not a good idea is it?

Happy to say everyone should use their common sense but they don't even get that right themselves.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 17:14 - Jan 5 with 2340 viewsBlueLikeJazz

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 17:08 - Jan 5 by Herbivore

Oh fair dos then. As I say, I think the man is a total a*rse, so it's not like it surprises me.
Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 17:19 - Jan 5 with 2314 viewsPinewoodblue

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 16:59 - Jan 5 by BlueBadger

I find Rees- Mogg too dry for my taste.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 17:20 - Jan 5 with 2311 viewseireblue

Funny, there are a lot of posts that use plenty of similar language.

This is the time you decide to step in.

Well, I guess for some, there are only certain times it is worth taking a stance.

For all children reading, when you look up the word hypocrite, and need to explain the definition at school, you now have a couple of good examples to use.

But the C word is also a pretty good approximation under the circumstances, most teachers would understand.
Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 17:36 - Jan 5 with 2256 viewsGeoffSentence

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 16:33 - Jan 5 by GlasgowBlue

Sick of these hypocrites thinking the rules don't apply to them when when the rest of us with everything they have asked.

Anything that reduces trust in the message is inherently dangerous. High profile government figures ignoring the rules reduces that trust. The end result is more people not believing what they are told and looking towards unreliable sources of information, culminating in more conspiracy theory advocates and bit by bit compliance dropping away.

I share your opinion of Rees-Mogg.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 17:41 - Jan 5 with 2229 viewsHerbivore

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 17:36 - Jan 5 by GeoffSentence

Anything that reduces trust in the message is inherently dangerous. High profile government figures ignoring the rules reduces that trust. The end result is more people not believing what they are told and looking towards unreliable sources of information, culminating in more conspiracy theory advocates and bit by bit compliance dropping away.

I share your opinion of Rees-Mogg.

Rees-Mogg will definitely be one of the first against the wall when the revolution comes.

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 17:42 - Jan 5 with 2225 viewsSpruceMoose

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 17:41 - Jan 5 by Herbivore

Rees-Mogg will definitely be one of the first against the wall when the revolution comes.

Genuinely, the only time I'll ever want to read about this guy, or hear what he's up to, is while browsing his obituary.

And before the Paztastic blubbing begins... No, I'm not wishing any harm on him.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2021 17:43]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 18:04 - Jan 5 with 2155 viewsitfcjoe

Should've used his common sense

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 18:52 - Jan 5 with 2033 viewsMattinLondon

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 18:04 - Jan 5 by itfcjoe

Should've used his common sense

Rather than his sense of entitlement
Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 18:56 - Jan 5 with 2007 viewsPhilTWTD

Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 17:20 - Jan 5 by eireblue

Funny, there are a lot of posts that use plenty of similar language.

This is the time you decide to step in.

Well, I guess for some, there are only certain times it is worth taking a stance.

For all children reading, when you look up the word hypocrite, and need to explain the definition at school, you now have a couple of good examples to use.

But the C word is also a pretty good approximation under the circumstances, most teachers would understand.

While little time for Rees-Mogg, not overly keen on people throwing the C-word around on here - whether asterisked or otherwise - as does lead to complaints and hassle. Someone a few years back even threatened to contact some of our advertisers about its use.
Rees Smug broke lockdown rules over Christmas on 18:58 - Jan 5 with 1992 viewsSitfcB

Bore off.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024