Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another poor sod is going to be forced to support ITFC 23:02 - May 27 with 3330 viewsCotty

Baby boy born on Friday night. Everybody doing well. If well means zero sleep and being forced to watch all 68 episodes of octonauts on loop by your 3 year old.

I have not been on here for yonks because life got crazy. But I hope that everyone is doing as well as can be expected. Take care everyone, and remember my mantra: "Ignore the tvvats in charge and don't be a bellend". Works in all sorts of situations.
Another poor sod is going to be forced to support ITFC on 23:05 - May 27 with 2908 viewsclive_baker

Congratulations to you and your family.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Another poor sod is going to be forced to support ITFC on 23:12 - May 27 with 2876 viewsStokieBlue

Congratulations.

Need to progress to Ben and Holly - that's excellent. Been a few years but Elf Rescue is the best episode I believe.

SB
[Post edited 27 May 2020 23:12]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Another poor sod is going to be forced to support ITFC on 23:16 - May 27 with 2856 viewsmidastouch

Another poor sod is going to be forced to support ITFC on 23:12 - May 27 by StokieBlue

Congratulations.

Need to progress to Ben and Holly - that's excellent. Been a few years but Elf Rescue is the best episode I believe.

SB
[Post edited 27 May 2020 23:12]

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

Another poor sod is going to be forced to support ITFC on 23:21 - May 27 with 2840 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Congrats, and good luck!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Another poor sod is going to be forced to support ITFC on 23:27 - May 27 with 2837 viewsfactual_blue

Congratulations, but forcing your poor lad to watch Town is almost a reason for calling Social Services these days.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Another poor sod is going to be forced to support ITFC on 23:32 - May 27 with 2828 viewsmidastouch

Congratulations! What a time for your missus to give birth! Must be a huge relief it all went to plan.

My son has followed Town during the last 10 lean years of action (or lack of). Feels like there's been 68 episodes of noughts since I've been taking him to Portman Road! Hope your children get more highlights to enjoy during their early visits to Portman Road.

COYBabyBlues!
[Post edited 27 May 2020 23:38]

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

Another poor sod is going to be forced to support ITFC on 23:51 - May 27 with 2790 viewsreusersfreekicks

Congrats
Another poor sod is going to be forced to support ITFC on 04:25 - May 28 with 2705 viewsRyorry

Congrats to you all Cotty, what lovely news

And never mind "poor sod forced to support ITFC" - think more "potential star striker who could lift us into the Prem in 20 years' time"!
[Post edited 28 May 2020 4:29]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Login to get fewer ads

Another poor sod is going to be forced to support ITFC on 06:36 - May 28 with 2665 viewsbluelagos

Congrats to the whole family

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Another poor sod is going to be forced to support ITFC on 07:04 - May 28 with 2653 viewsm14_blue

Great news! Congratulations mate.

But.....

Bing > GoJetters > Raa Raa the Noisy Lion > Octonauts
Another poor sod is going to be forced to support ITFC on 07:15 - May 28 with 2643 viewsKeno

Congrats!!!!

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Another poor sod is going to be forced to support ITFC on 07:19 - May 28 with 2638 viewsitfcjoe

Congrats Cotty and Mrs Cotty - hope all is well with both of them!

Give Go Jetters a go, much more entertaining than Octonauts and with a banging theme tune

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Another poor sod is going to be forced to support ITFC on 07:31 - May 28 with 2630 viewsLibero

Another poor sod is going to be forced to support ITFC on 07:19 - May 28 by itfcjoe

Give Go Jetters a go, much more entertaining than Octonauts and with a banging theme tune

Hey Dugee and Tee & Mo song time are my boy’s go to, I have to admit that I find the former relatively entertaining.

Congratulations Cotty!
Another poor sod is going to be forced to support ITFC on 07:36 - May 28 with 2626 viewsCotty

Another poor sod is going to be forced to support ITFC on 07:19 - May 28 by itfcjoe

He's a connoisseur, of course he's watched all the episodes of GoJetters 37 times
Another poor sod is going to be forced to support ITFC on 07:48 - May 28 with 2605 viewsWarkystache

Another poor sod is going to be forced to support ITFC on 07:36 - May 28 by Cotty

He's a connoisseur, of course he's watched all the episodes of GoJetters 37 times

Nice one mate. Congratulations to you and the wife

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Another poor sod is going to be forced to support ITFC on 10:26 - May 28 with 2527 viewsGuthrum

Congratulations Cotty!

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Another poor sod is going to be forced to support ITFC on 10:30 - May 28 with 2518 viewsSwansea_Blue

Congratulations Cotty

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Another poor sod is going to be forced to support ITFC on 10:31 - May 28 with 2516 viewsbrazil1982

Congratulations! Wark as a middle name?
Another poor sod is going to be forced to support ITFC on 10:58 - May 28 with 2490 viewsJakeITFC

Nice one mate.
Another poor sod is going to be forced to support ITFC on 11:00 - May 28 with 2489 viewsHerbivore

Congratulations to you! Commiserations to your new arrival.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Another poor sod is going to be forced to support ITFC on 11:49 - May 28 with 2456 viewsWestover

Congratulations, future Town supporter's is what is needed.;-)
Another poor sod is going to be forced to support ITFC on 12:14 - May 28 with 2438 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Congratulations!

New young Cotty jr has won life's lottery! Who knows... by the time he's in his twenties we might even be back in the Championship.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Another poor sod is going to be forced to support ITFC on 12:19 - May 28 with 2432 viewsBluefish

Congrats young man

Bit harsh to call Phil, Gav and Mark tvvats in your 1st post back

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Another poor sod is going to be forced to support ITFC on 13:14 - May 28 with 2383 viewsWeWereZombies

Congratulations, remember that tomorrow is the anniversary of our last visit to Wembley - let's hope that in a few years you can give the 'poor sod' a ticket for another visit as a birthday present.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Another poor sod is going to be forced to support ITFC on 13:33 - May 28 with 2364 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Another poor sod is going to be forced to support ITFC on 13:14 - May 28 by WeWereZombies

Congratulations, remember that tomorrow is the anniversary of our last visit to Wembley - let's hope that in a few years you can give the 'poor sod' a ticket for another visit as a birthday present.

The Vanarama play-off final?
The FA Challenge Trophy?

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024