Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... 12:47 - Nov 20 with 5788 viewsDubtractor

How many pages do you think you'll generate?

Today's 10 pager has made me wonder.

I reckon I'd just about scrape 1 page, boosted by a few people asking who I was and why should they care.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 12:48 - Nov 20 with 1673 viewsJ2BLUE

About 2.5, boosted by any unfamiliar posters being accused of being my new username and the 2-3 posters who don't think i'm a tw@t reminiscing about that one funny joke I made in 2004.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 12:49 - Nov 20 with 1672 viewsSpruceMoose

Classic TWTD. A page or two about the actual subject at hand and then it just goes on a magical mystery tour of subjects.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 12:51 - Nov 20 with 1652 viewsHerbivore

Sorry, who are you?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 12:52 - Nov 20 with 1636 viewsBluefish

The content of a thread isn't that important. It is more to do with a certain poster joining in on it. Someone could ask the weather and that poster could make it a 15 pager where they flounce at comments from others and tell them they should post it but then keep posting their own drivel while maintaining a right to reply

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 12:54 - Nov 20 with 1637 viewsSuperblue95

Given I’ve nothing insightful to say about anything ever I reckon mine would just slide off the bottom of the forum page without so much as a single goodbye, my online persona forgotten by all but a handful of elephant memoried posters.

Unless I decided to let of a few hand grenades and go out all guns blazing, which would be a lot more enjoyable.

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 12:54 - Nov 20 with 1634 viewsreusersfreekicks

1 reply from me i reckon
When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 12:57 - Nov 20 with 1624 viewshype313

Doubt I would get one post, let alone a page.

At best it would be "Oh"

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 12:57 - Nov 20 with 1610 viewsBluefish

When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 12:57 - Nov 20 by hype313

Doubt I would get one post, let alone a page.

At best it would be "Oh"

Oh

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Login to get fewer ads

When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 12:58 - Nov 20 with 1614 viewsMullet

I don't reckon Phil will let me. It'll be Gav's digital bullet in the back of the head for me.

If you go before I, I promise to stretch to at least two pages by insisting some of your musical posts weren't all sh1te x

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 12:59 - Nov 20 with 1609 viewsSuperblue95

When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 12:54 - Nov 20 by reusersfreekicks

1 reply from me i reckon

Ambitious

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 12:59 - Nov 20 with 1607 viewshype313

When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 12:57 - Nov 20 by Bluefish

Oh

Cheers, I can leave now.

When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 12:59 - Nov 20 with 1599 viewsKeno

if you did that I would immediately leave TWTD in sympathy

How many pages would Phil get tho?

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Depends on the reason you leave..... on 13:02 - Nov 20 with 1580 viewsBloots

....if it's a controversial subject you can expect a 10 pager where it very quickly becomes clear why they left.

Less controversial reasons for leaving, like potatoes, won't illicit much response.

I'd get 9 responses, 3 up arrows and 2 down arrows.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Depends on the reason you leave..... on 13:03 - Nov 20 with 1570 viewsMullet

Depends on the reason you leave..... on 13:02 - Nov 20 by Bloots

....if it's a controversial subject you can expect a 10 pager where it very quickly becomes clear why they left.

Less controversial reasons for leaving, like potatoes, won't illicit much response.

I'd get 9 responses, 3 up arrows and 2 down arrows.

Have an early Christmas pressie from me

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 13:05 - Nov 20 with 1553 viewsfactual_blue

There'd only be responses to mine from posters I have on ignore.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 13:06 - Nov 20 with 1549 viewshoppy

When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 12:48 - Nov 20 by J2BLUE

About 2.5, boosted by any unfamiliar posters being accused of being my new username and the 2-3 posters who don't think i'm a tw@t reminiscing about that one funny joke I made in 2004.

I remember that one. It was a Thursday wasn't it?

It was raining.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 13:06 - Nov 20 with 1543 viewsPinewoodblue

Only one way to find out.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Balls (n/t) on 13:10 - Nov 20 with 1517 viewsBloots

Depends on the reason you leave..... on 13:03 - Nov 20 by Mullet

Have an early Christmas pressie from me

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 13:11 - Nov 20 with 1522 viewsDubtractor

When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 13:06 - Nov 20 by Pinewoodblue

Only one way to find out.

For the avoidance of doubt, I would never announce I was leaving, all seems a bit attention seeking. I appreciate that 99% of all of the internet is attention seeking, but that would be a step too far.

Also, this place is way too moreish, like heroin, so I'd never leave anyway.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 13:12 - Nov 20 with 1511 viewshype313

When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 13:11 - Nov 20 by Dubtractor

For the avoidance of doubt, I would never announce I was leaving, all seems a bit attention seeking. I appreciate that 99% of all of the internet is attention seeking, but that would be a step too far.

More Hotel California.

When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 13:12 - Nov 20 with 1510 viewsPinewoodblue

When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 13:11 - Nov 20 by Dubtractor

Have you considered that Keno would leave in sympathy?

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 13:13 - Nov 20 with 1504 viewsFixed_It

The only reason I am not leaving is due to the humiliation of the resultant tumbleweed. Sorry.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 13:14 - Nov 20 with 1495 viewshoppy

When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 13:12 - Nov 20 by Pinewoodblue

Have you considered that Keno would leave in sympathy?

He'd soon be back in through the back door, so a slightly hollow threat, methinks.

When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 13:24 - Nov 20 with 1466 viewsKeno

When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 13:14 - Nov 20 by hoppy

He'd soon be back in through the back door, so a slightly hollow threat, methinks.

when I go, it will be like John Oates

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 13:28 - Nov 20 with 1452 viewshoppy

When you announce you are stepping down from twtd...... on 13:24 - Nov 20 by Keno

when I go, it will be like John Oates

Say it isn't so?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024