Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTD banhammer confessions 15:09 - Dec 1 with 4403 viewsbluelagos

On another thread at least 2 posters mentioned they got banned, neither of whom strike me as Twtd bad boys. Makes me wonder how many others have felt the wrath of Ham and what they did to deserve it?

Post your confessions here :-)

Edit: Not wanting to bring up any details of old arguments obvs.
[Post edited 1 Dec 2020 15:19]

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

I've been banned a few times..... on 15:17 - Dec 1 with 2088 viewsBloots

....one was very much like fishface, but during the Jewell era where I was an early adopter of "he's a really crap manager and he needs sacking".

I ended every post with #jewellout and basically shot down anyone that had a different view.

Phil got the hump and binned me.

The other time I remember getting banned was when Asa Jennings was all over the board with his "superfan" views and I pointed out that he was flooding Twitter with begging tweets to people like Robbie Williams and Kerry Katona, asking them to listen to his latest song.

The final straw for Phil was when I posted a picture of him performing to one man and his dog (literally) in Chantry Park. I got binned for that.

Pretty sure there were others, but they were just for being a bit of a general turd (or things that we genuinely aren't allowed to mention on here!).

TWTD.

Lambert out.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

I've been banned a few times..... on 15:28 - Dec 1 with 2023 viewsSteve_M

I've been banned a few times..... on 15:17 - Dec 1 by Bloots

....one was very much like fishface, but during the Jewell era where I was an early adopter of "he's a really crap manager and he needs sacking".

I ended every post with #jewellout and basically shot down anyone that had a different view.

The other time I remember getting banned was when Asa Jennings was all over the board with his "superfan" views and I pointed out that he was flooding Twitter with begging tweets to people like Robbie Williams and Kerry Katona, asking them to listen to his latest song.

The final straw for Phil was when I posted a picture of him performing to one man and his dog (literally) in Chantry Park. I got binned for that.

Pretty sure there were others, but they were just for being a bit of a general turd (or things that we genuinely aren't allowed to mention on here!).

TWTD.

Lambert out.

"The final straw for Phil was when I posted a picture of him performing to one man and his dog (literally) in Chantry Park. I got binned for that."

*Snigger*

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

TWTD banhammer confessions on 15:30 - Dec 1 with 2001 viewsKropotkin123

I haven't been banned, which proves Phil is a raving lefty. He's even stands against racism.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

TWTD banhammer confessions on 15:31 - Dec 1 with 1994 viewsHerbivore

Phil has never banned me, a couple of flashing reds here and there, but nothing too bad. I think some of you could learn a thing or two about how to conduct yourself online from yours truly.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

TWTD banhammer confessions on 15:32 - Dec 1 with 1983 viewsBluefish

I should be extra careful but the current situation is similar to how things were under keane (FORK) i wanted him out for about a year but wasn't really in tune with the rest on here. I was warned loads and eventually banned for about a year for saying I can see roy keane in Scunthorpe

Classic and makes me realise the cycles on here

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

I've been banned a few times..... on 15:35 - Dec 1 with 1956 viewsSitfcB

I've been banned a few times..... on 15:17 - Dec 1 by Bloots

TWTD.

Lambert out.

Asa has disappeared off the face of the earth.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

TWTD banhammer confessions on 15:36 - Dec 1 with 1952 viewsGeoffSentence

I am a good boy.

Though I once got mildly told that it wasn't a good idea to post about how Kieron Dyer cut me up in his car in case the lawyers waded in.

That's it that is the only brush with the law that I have had.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

TWTD banhammer confessions on 15:41 - Dec 1 with 1901 viewshype313

I've had the Colina stare, but no cards.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Login to get fewer ads

I've been banned a few times..... on 15:41 - Dec 1 with 1900 viewsCotty

I've been banned a few times..... on 15:35 - Dec 1 by SitfcB

Asa has disappeared off the face of the earth.

I'm still waiting for his amazing online football management game to come out
TWTD banhammer confessions on 15:43 - Dec 1 with 1886 viewsBluefish

TWTD banhammer confessions on 15:36 - Dec 1 by GeoffSentence

I am a good boy.

Though I once got mildly told that it wasn't a good idea to post about how Kieron Dyer cut me up in his car in case the lawyers waded in.

That's it that is the only brush with the law that I have had.

I got in trouble for making a comment once about Bramble and Speed. Obviously I meant his team mate Gary but it all got confused with some other allegations around Bramble family members

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

TWTD banhammer confessions on 15:49 - Dec 1 with 1849 viewsEwan_Oozami

Not been banned but I haven't gone full-on crazy with the Battenberg haters yet, despite their numerous provocations.... you know who you are...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

TWTD banhammer confessions on 15:51 - Dec 1 with 1828 viewshype313

TWTD banhammer confessions on 15:49 - Dec 1 by Ewan_Oozami

Not been banned but I haven't gone full-on crazy with the Battenberg haters yet, despite their numerous provocations.... you know who you are...

Vile stuff, would rather 10 years of Lambert than put that anywhere near my mouth.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

TWTD banhammer confessions on 15:53 - Dec 1 with 1811 viewsfooters

TWTD banhammer confessions on 15:51 - Dec 1 by hype313

Vile stuff, would rather 10 years of Lambert than put that anywhere near my mouth.

It's a 'cake' most of us grew out of at the age of four.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I've been banned a few times..... on 15:54 - Dec 1 with 1794 viewsSitfcB

I've been banned a few times..... on 15:41 - Dec 1 by Cotty

I'm still waiting for his amazing online football management game to come out

Splutter.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I've been banned a few times..... on 15:56 - Dec 1 with 1792 viewsCotty

I've been banned a few times..... on 15:54 - Dec 1 by SitfcB

Splutter.

I just looked it up out of curiosity, the website's been taken down, and he's set the twitter account to private. I did not see this coming.
TWTD banhammer confessions on 15:56 - Dec 1 with 1789 viewsartsbossbeard

Just a word in the ear from TWTD's Clive Thomas, although I did mention something controversial in a WhatsApp group chat that Lucan decided to post on here which got him in trouble.

My fault, of course....
[Post edited 1 Dec 2020 16:14]

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

TWTD banhammer confessions on 15:59 - Dec 1 with 1761 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm Teflon.The Moose has never been banned. Never will be banned. I'm like Icarus except I'm too hot for the sun to handle.

I did have an alternative log in binned once though...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

TWTD banhammer confessions on 16:00 - Dec 1 with 1758 viewsclive_baker

My old username was banned.

Regards,

The artist formerly known as TractorGirl

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

TWTD banhammer confessions on 16:02 - Dec 1 with 1743 viewswkj

I've not been banned but got in a weird disagreement with someone because one of my PMs was sent almost verbatim by someone else.

I usually get busy in real life and drift away for a few months before I get banned.

However, i will reveal one of my comedy alts. Marchomanrandysavage - i lost the password for him though.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

TWTD banhammer confessions on 16:03 - Dec 1 with 1734 viewsSpruceMoose

TWTD banhammer confessions on 16:02 - Dec 1 by wkj

I've not been banned but got in a weird disagreement with someone because one of my PMs was sent almost verbatim by someone else.

I usually get busy in real life and drift away for a few months before I get banned.

However, i will reveal one of my comedy alts. Marchomanrandysavage - i lost the password for him though.

"I've not been banned but got in a weird disagreement with someone because one of my PMs was sent almost verbatim by someone else. "

I still not entirely convinced that you and Footers aren't the same poster...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

TWTD banhammer confessions on 16:05 - Dec 1 with 1715 viewswkj

TWTD banhammer confessions on 16:03 - Dec 1 by SpruceMoose

"I've not been banned but got in a weird disagreement with someone because one of my PMs was sent almost verbatim by someone else. "

I still not entirely convinced that you and Footers aren't the same poster...

Here we go again

TWTD banhammer confessions on 16:08 - Dec 1 with 1702 viewsTieDyedIn95

I am not banned but I suspect on everyone's ignore list as nobody reads anything I post or responds other than to have a pop at me.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

TWTD banhammer confessions on 16:08 - Dec 1 with 1693 viewsSpruceMoose

TWTD banhammer confessions on 16:05 - Dec 1 by wkj

Here we go again

Hi Pecker!

TWTD banhammer confessions on 16:09 - Dec 1 with 1681 viewshomer_123

TWTD banhammer confessions on 16:08 - Dec 1 by TieDyedIn95

I am not banned but I suspect on everyone's ignore list as nobody reads anything I post or responds other than to have a pop at me.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

TWTD banhammer confessions on 16:10 - Dec 1 with 1669 viewswkj

TWTD banhammer confessions on 16:08 - Dec 1 by TieDyedIn95

GET A GRIP, SMFH

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024