Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... 21:13 - Feb 24 with 5916 viewsKropotkin123

My baby boy was born at 2am, ahead of today's game. We had the game on in the recovery room and he witnessed his first win.

100% record!

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Will Hull win the league?
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

62
I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 21:14 - Feb 24 with 3771 viewshomer_123

Did you name him Omari?

Congrats fella!
[Post edited 24 Feb 2024 21:14]

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: Has Omari travelled?

2
I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 21:14 - Feb 24 with 3759 viewsBugs

Congratulations!!!!
2
I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 21:15 - Feb 24 with 3754 viewsNutkins_Return

Congratulations!!

Poll: Who do we think McKenna (not you) will partner Greaves with ?

2
I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 21:15 - Feb 24 with 3750 viewsWeWereZombies

Congratulations Dad (or Mum, we don't all know each other on here - but if you are the Mum that is one helluva commitment to being a Town supporter...)

Poll: To make him more acceptable what should Gary O'Neill change his middle name to ?

2
I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 21:22 - Feb 24 with 3692 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Baby Bakunin. (Better than Mikhail)

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: What you watching.

2
I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 21:32 - Feb 24 with 3670 viewsRyorry

I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 21:14 - Feb 24 by homer_123

Did you name him Omari?

Congrats fella!
[Post edited 24 Feb 2024 21:14]


Alternatively, Conor or Jeremy ... or Wes ...or Kieffer ... or

Anyway, back of the net, nice one

Poll: Do you find minor cuts & grazes heal better

1
I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 21:42 - Feb 24 with 3633 viewsTheBoyBlue

Congratulations on all fronts, especially on the birth of Conor Jeremy Omari.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

1
I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 21:47 - Feb 24 with 3616 viewsRyorry

I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 21:42 - Feb 24 by TheBoyBlue

Congratulations on all fronts, especially on the birth of Conor Jeremy Omari.


Conor Jeremy Omari Keiran ...

Poll: Do you find minor cuts & grazes heal better

2
Login to get fewer ads

I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 21:50 - Feb 24 with 3601 viewsPerublue

Mark or Murphy are nice.

Poll: Should Burns or Chaplin now replace the Shefki/Pablo TWTD question of yore ?

1
I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 21:51 - Feb 24 with 3590 viewsRyorry

I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 21:50 - Feb 24 by Perublue

Mark or Murphy are nice.


and Tony of course.

Poll: Do you find minor cuts & grazes heal better

1
I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 21:55 - Feb 24 with 3567 viewspointofblue

I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 21:32 - Feb 24 by Ryorry

Alternatively, Conor or Jeremy ... or Wes ...or Kieffer ... or

Anyway, back of the net, nice one


Kieran Vaclav Axel Leif Luke Cameron Sam Massimo Wesley Connor Nathan Kieffer Omari Jeremy Marcus Kropotkin.

No, can't see a problem in that at all.

Congratulations, Kropotkin!

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

3
I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 21:57 - Feb 24 with 3552 viewsWestSussexBlue

Congrats, all the best 💙
1
I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 22:02 - Feb 24 with 3526 viewsnodge_blue

Congratulations. Happy day all round.

Poll: In a referendum would you vote for proportional representation

1
I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 22:05 - Feb 24 with 3506 viewsMattinLondon

Congratulations- your next proper nights sleep will be in a few months time. Look forward to it.
2
I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 22:08 - Feb 24 with 3498 viewsTheBoyBlue

I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 21:47 - Feb 24 by Ryorry

Conor Jeremy Omari Keiran ...


Of course...

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

1
I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 22:08 - Feb 24 with 3492 viewsmrfixit426

Congratulations!
1
I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 22:23 - Feb 24 with 3437 viewsKeno

Congrats Kropty and Mrs Kropty

How is little Portman doing?

Poll: So TWTD What's The Greatest Sporting Achievement
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

1
I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 22:25 - Feb 24 with 3429 viewsVic

Thanks Kroppers - please could you produce 13 more little Kroppers between now and the end of April. Thank you.

Poll: Will you be watching the 3rd/4th place play off game?

4
I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 22:26 - Feb 24 with 3424 viewsGlasgowBlue

Congratulations. And welcome to the world Kropotkin124.

Antisemites, Jew haters and crashing bores will be put on ignore.
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

1
I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 22:51 - Feb 24 with 3369 viewsnorth_stand77

Congratulations to you all. Another future Town fan!
1
I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 22:54 - Feb 24 with 3352 viewsJohn_Warks_Willy

Congratulations 🥂

Posts: 6,085,143
Poll: Is Billm….

1
I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 22:54 - Feb 24 with 3348 viewsPendejo

Good work A, give all our regards to D.
(Assuming nothing has changed in last 3 years...)

uberima fides
Poll: Who was / is / will be the most corrupt UEFA President

1
I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 23:07 - Feb 24 with 3312 viewsWicklowBlue

Congrats mate!
1
I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 23:08 - Feb 24 with 3311 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Congratulations!

Poll: Who is the greatest threat to the UK right now?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

1
I don't want to take all the credit for today's win, but... on 23:33 - Feb 24 with 3251 viewsPhilTWTD

Congratulations!
1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026