Jeremy Sarmiento can feck right off 17:37 - Feb 26 with 5448 views GeoffSentence Nothing personal against the fellow. He has, after all, been great for us since joining. But 48 hours later and I still have his song trespassing in my brain. Somene help please.
Jeremy Sarmiento can feck right off on 17:38 - Feb 26 with 5374 viewsSitfcB HE’S MAGIC YOU KNOWWWWWWWW JEREMY SARMIENTOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Jeremy Sarmiento can feck right off on 17:39 - Feb 26 with 5349 viewsCheltenham_Blue Me too
Jeremy Sarmiento can feck right off on 17:39 - Feb 26 with 5351 viewsjayessess ES MAGICO YA SABES JEREMY SARMIENTO
Jeremy Sarmiento can feck right off on 17:41 - Feb 26 with 5320 viewsGeoffSentence Jeremy Sarmiento can feck right off on 17:38 - Feb 26 by SitfcB HE’S MAGIC YOU KNOWWWWWWWW JEREMY SARMIENTOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
stopitstopitstopitstopitstopitstopistopitsopit
Jeremy Sarmiento can feck right off on 17:43 - Feb 26 with 5282 viewsMullet Jeremy Sarmiento can feck right off on 17:41 - Feb 26 by GeoffSentence stopitstopitstopitstopitstopitstopistopitsopit
Woah-woah-woah HE'S MAGIC!
Jeremy Sarmiento can feck right off on 17:49 - Feb 26 with 5179 viewsKeno VIDEO
Jeremy Sarmiento can feck right off on 17:55 - Feb 26 with 5110 viewsHerbivore It's a banger.
Jeremy Sarmiento can feck right off on 17:58 - Feb 26 with 5054 viewsMK1 I know a song that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get on your nerves, I know a song that will get on your nerves, get get get get, get on your nerves.
Login to get fewer adsJeremy Sarmiento can feck right off on 17:59 - Feb 26 with 5051 viewsPortmanteauxcurling Remind me how it goes again.
Jeremy Sarmiento can feck right off on 18:14 - Feb 26 with 4885 viewsTrumptonBlue Go and watch Town in 5 to take your mind off it.
Jeremy Sarmiento can feck right off on 18:40 - Feb 26 with 4638 viewsSheffordBlue Listening to this is guaranteed to cure this problem: VIDEO
Jeremy Sarmiento can feck right off on 18:44 - Feb 26 with 4568 viewsHelp Jeremy Sarmiento can feck right off on 18:40 - Feb 26 by SheffordBlue Listening to this is guaranteed to cure this problem: VIDEO
That is @*&%$£"!
Jeremy Sarmiento can feck right off on 18:55 - Feb 26 with 4464 viewsSheffordBlue Jeremy Sarmiento can feck right off on 18:44 - Feb 26 by Help That is @*&%$£"!
I used to run Ultramarathons and my daughter sent me that just before a race - had it stuck in my head for the best part of 30 hours.......
Jeremy Sarmiento can feck right off on 19:02 - Feb 26 with 4393 viewsOldsmoker Jeremy Sarmiento can feck right off on 18:55 - Feb 26 by SheffordBlue I used to run Ultramarathons and my daughter sent me that just before a race - had it stuck in my head for the best part of 30 hours.......
Is that part of the sex education that is taught to kids at school?
Jeremy Sarmiento can feck right off on 19:13 - Feb 26 with 4299 viewsPortmanteauxcurling Jeremy Sarmiento can feck right off on 18:40 - Feb 26 by SheffordBlue Listening to this is guaranteed to cure this problem: VIDEO
I've been to Stourhead a few times and thankfully never seen them there. It's a lovely place and I hope it doesn't put anybody else off going to visit.
Jeremy Sarmiento can feck right off on 19:21 - Feb 26 with 4223 viewsNthQldITFC Jeremy Sarmiento can feck right off on 17:43 - Feb 26 by Mullet Woah-woah-woah HE'S MAGIC!
You know...
Jeremy Sarmiento can feck right off on 19:32 - Feb 26 with 4089 viewsPendejo Proof he's truly magic
Jeremy Sarmiento can feck right off on 19:34 - Feb 26 with 4080 viewsMetal_Hacker Thought it was just me !
Jeremy Sarmiento can feck right off on 19:43 - Feb 26 with 3965 viewsRyorry Jeremy Sarmiento can feck right off on 18:40 - Feb 26 by SheffordBlue Listening to this is guaranteed to cure this problem: VIDEO
😹😹
Jeremy Sarmiento can feck right off on 19:59 - Feb 26 with 3840 viewslizzibee Thank god that’s not just me
Jeremy Sarmiento can feck right off on 20:02 - Feb 26 with 3801 viewsWicklowBlue Jeremy Sarmiento can feck right off on 17:58 - Feb 26 by MK1 I know a song that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get on your nerves, I know a song that will get on your nerves, get get get get, get on your nerves.
Alexa, shut up!
Jeremy Sarmiento can feck right off on 20:44 - Feb 26 with 3464 viewsSwansea_Blue Jeremy Sarmiento can feck right off on 18:40 - Feb 26 by SheffordBlue Listening to this is guaranteed to cure this problem: VIDEO
That’s my new ring tone sorted. I need a horse! VIDEO
I thought his name was Sacramento on 21:04 - Feb 26 with 3337 viewsDyland And I still call him that. Hopefully that doesn't make me a racist. VIDEO I do like Mogwai and they're Scottish, and so was my granny. So I can't be racist. Or something.
I thought his name was Sacramento on 21:23 - Feb 26 with 3187 viewsWeWereZombies I thought his name was Sacramento on 21:04 - Feb 26 by Dyland And I still call him that. Hopefully that doesn't make me a racist. VIDEO I do like Mogwai and they're Scottish, and so was my granny. So I can't be racist. Or something.
Although one unfortunate consequence of being Scottish is the tendency to anglicise foreign names: VIDEO
I thought his name was Sacramento on 21:32 - Feb 26 with 3132 viewsDyland I thought his name was Sacramento on 21:23 - Feb 26 by WeWereZombies Although one unfortunate consequence of being Scottish is the tendency to anglicise foreign names: VIDEO