Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Inspired by Hype - Is Pablo is the most overrated player in ITFC History? 09:37 - Nov 19 with 9611 viewsKeno

and if not who is?

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Inspired by Hype - Is Pablo is the most overrated player in ITFC History? on 21:21 - Nov 19 with 2410 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Inspired by Hype - Is Pablo is the most overrated player in ITFC History? on 20:10 - Nov 19 by TractorJack

Matthew Pennington

Not a bad shout. Most people would’ve said he was our best player in the relegation year but that was probably more because it was a terrible team and he was one of the best in a bad bunch. Definitely not as good as some made out though.

I’d give a nomination to Celina. Nowhere near Fraser or Lawrence as a loan signing but was heralded by some as someone who should’ve started every game. I thought he was good but no better then that. Well overrated by many.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Inspired by Hype - Is Pablo is the most overrated player in ITFC History? on 21:26 - Nov 19 with 2399 viewsMullet

Inspired by Hype - Is Pablo is the most overrated player in ITFC History? on 21:03 - Nov 19 by PhilTWTD

Cheeky. I still see myself largely as an inside forward.

Is that because they are so quick these days they just skip round your blindside? (We shall wait for Facters Ovaltine to wear off so he can get his ageism complaint in now)

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Inspired by Hype - Is Pablo is the most overrated player in ITFC History? on 21:32 - Nov 19 with 2393 viewsTrequartista

Kuqi obvs

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Inspired by Hype - Is Pablo is the most overrated player in ITFC History? on 21:37 - Nov 19 with 2384 viewsDubtractor

Never had you down as a wrongun Keno.

Wash your mouth out with soap and water. Then do it again just in case.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Inspired by Hype - Is Pablo is the most overrated player in ITFC History? on 21:44 - Nov 19 with 2376 viewsMullet

Inspired by Hype - Is Pablo is the most overrated player in ITFC History? on 21:37 - Nov 19 by Dubtractor

Never had you down as a wrongun Keno.

Wash your mouth out with soap and water. Then do it again just in case.

Have you not been reading his posts, ever?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Inspired by Hype - Is Pablo is the most overrated player in ITFC History? on 23:37 - Nov 19 with 2319 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Inspired by Hype - Is Pablo is the most overrated player in ITFC History? on 01:02 - Nov 20 with 2297 viewsSuperCoops

Inspired by Hype - Is Pablo is the most overrated player in ITFC History? on 21:44 - Nov 19 by Mullet

Have you not been reading his posts, ever?

Had him on block because he talks garbage. Foolishly unblocked him recently to give him a second chance. I can see that's already a mistake. Clueless or trolling, I'm not sure yet.
Inspired by Hype - Is Pablo is the most overrated player in ITFC History? on 04:55 - Nov 20 with 2286 viewstextbackup

Inspired by Hype - Is Pablo is the most overrated player in ITFC History? on 12:38 - Nov 19 by MattinLondon

Pablo is definitely not the most overrated player in ITFC history. If anything some sections undervalue him. It’s unfortunate that the most overrated manager in recent history Joe Royal - was here at the time. A better manager would have got more out of him. And I’m going to say that MM would have managed to do this.

In terms of overhyped - David Norris. So much effort to get him here for average performances.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2020 12:43]

"And I’m going to say that MM would have managed to do this"

PC wouldn't have lasted 2mins under MM - not a single part of his game would have fit

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

Inspired by Hype - Is Pablo is the most overrated player in ITFC History? on 07:08 - Nov 20 with 2261 viewsKeno

Inspired by Hype - Is Pablo is the most overrated player in ITFC History? on 01:02 - Nov 20 by SuperCoops

Had him on block because he talks garbage. Foolishly unblocked him recently to give him a second chance. I can see that's already a mistake. Clueless or trolling, I'm not sure yet.

in my defence its very slow on here and all I was doing was trying to generate some non-political Ipswich based discussed.

AT no point have a agreed with the OP,.

But this has been an interesting diverse non political Ipswich based thread

and if I remember correctly arent you south coast based?

Inspired by Hype - Is Pablo is the most overrated player in ITFC History? on 08:17 - Nov 20 with 2252 viewsMalcolmBlue

Douglas

Poll: Is Theresa May the "Paul Hurst" of politics?

Inspired by Hype - Is Pablo is the most overrated player in ITFC History? on 08:19 - Nov 20 with 2252 viewsMalcolmBlue

Inspired by Hype - Is Pablo is the most overrated player in ITFC History? on 10:11 - Nov 19 by hype313

To be fair, considering we haven't had a proper right back since David Wright, it's hard not to get in that team.

Has it really been that long?

Poll: Is Theresa May the "Paul Hurst" of politics?

Inspired by Hype - Is Pablo is the most overrated player in ITFC History? on 08:24 - Nov 20 with 2251 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

That title goes to Jason Dozzell.

HTH
Inspired by Hype - Is Pablo is the most overrated player in ITFC History? on 09:58 - Nov 20 with 2223 viewsBorisBlanker

Adrian Paz
Inspired by Hype - Is Pablo is the most overrated player in ITFC History? on 10:01 - Nov 20 with 2215 viewsKeno

Inspired by Hype - Is Pablo is the most overrated player in ITFC History? on 08:17 - Nov 20 by MalcolmBlue

Douglas

I surprised he didn't come up quicker

quite apt really

Inspired by Hype - Is Pablo is the most overrated player in ITFC History? on 10:13 - Nov 20 with 2202 viewsWickets

Do we mean Pablo at home or the Pablo who played in the away games ?
Inspired by Hype - Is Pablo is the most overrated player in ITFC History? on 10:27 - Nov 20 with 2194 viewsTJS

Inspired by Hype - Is Pablo is the most overrated player in ITFC History? on 09:50 - Nov 19 by Mullet

Keith Andrews
Jordan Rhodes
Steve Whitton

I’d say

Steve Whitton was an absolute machine in the 1991-92 promotion season.
Inspired by Hype - Is Pablo is the most overrated player in ITFC History? on 11:22 - Nov 20 with 2183 viewsbrazil1982

Jason Dozzell.
Inspired by Hype - Is Pablo is the most overrated player in ITFC History? on 14:16 - Nov 20 with 2149 viewsSuperCoops

Inspired by Hype - Is Pablo is the most overrated player in ITFC History? on 07:08 - Nov 20 by Keno

in my defence its very slow on here and all I was doing was trying to generate some non-political Ipswich based discussed.

AT no point have a agreed with the OP,.

But this has been an interesting diverse non political Ipswich based thread

and if I remember correctly arent you south coast based?

You remember very incorrectly, I'm no where near the South Coast. Must have me confused with someone else.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2020 14:17]
Inspired by Hype - Is Pablo is the most overrated player in ITFC History? on 14:33 - Nov 20 with 2137 viewsKeno

Inspired by Hype - Is Pablo is the most overrated player in ITFC History? on 14:16 - Nov 20 by SuperCoops

You remember very incorrectly, I'm no where near the South Coast. Must have me confused with someone else.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2020 14:17]

Apologies, there was a poster with a reference to Cooper in their username who lived near where I am.

Inspired by Hype - Is Pablo is the most overrated player in ITFC History? on 14:41 - Nov 20 with 2131 viewsHeathlander

Without reading the rest of the thread, the answer is Stuart Slater.
Inspired by Hype - Is Pablo is the most overrated player in ITFC History? on 18:47 - Nov 20 with 2103 viewsMattinLondon

Inspired by Hype - Is Pablo is the most overrated player in ITFC History? on 14:41 - Nov 20 by Heathlander

Without reading the rest of the thread, the answer is Stuart Slater.

Completely forgot about him. Didn’t his dad warn him against joining us?
Inspired by Hype - Is Pablo is the most overrated player in ITFC History? on 19:05 - Nov 20 with 2095 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Giles Coke.

Saying he was rubbish is over-rating him.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Inspired by Hype - Is Pablo is the most overrated player in ITFC History? on 19:41 - Nov 20 with 2079 viewsMattinLondon

Inspired by Hype - Is Pablo is the most overrated player in ITFC History? on 19:05 - Nov 20 by Tangledupin_Blue

Giles Coke.

Saying he was rubbish is over-rating him.

Giles Coke is certainly no where near the worst midfielder we’ve had at the club. And he certainly wasn’t overhyped as nothing was really expected from him.

I don’t understand why he gets such a bum deal on here.
Inspired by Hype - Is Pablo is the most overrated player in ITFC History? on 19:43 - Nov 20 with 2079 viewstractordownsouth

Until this season I'd have said Andre Dozzell

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Inspired by Hype - Is Pablo is the most overrated player in ITFC History? on 20:10 - Nov 20 with 2074 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

Jason Dozzell voters. Must be awful not being able to appreciate such skill, my thoughts are with you.

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024