Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting view on Martin from Loft for Words 12:51 - Apr 3 with 7146 viewsUB9Blue

"Martin is, undoubtedly now, a very decent manager to have if you want to build your team and club in a progressive, modern manner. But, isn’t it interesting (shut up, it is), that despite managing a parachute payment club with myriad financial advantages over the rest of us, a squad we could only dream of these days, goalscorers all over the park, it is, as it always has done before, coming unstuck for Martin at the business end of the season. He would rather stick to his ideal and refuse to shake hands with Millwall and Middlesbrough because they dared to equalise in the last minute playing another way, he would rather lose 3-2 at Ipswich and do pissy post-match interviews about who deserved and didn’t deserve to win and who scored the more aesthetically pleasing goal, than just suck up 20 minutes of backs-to-the-wall grubbiness. It’ll be interesting to see how that plays out over the next two months"
Interesting view on Martin from Loft for Words on 15:45 - Apr 3 with 1689 viewsBlueBadger

Interesting view on Martin from Loft for Words on 15:23 - Apr 3 by Keno

isnt that a really insulting thing to say

Im not sure its fair on Scum c0nts to compare them to Martin

He played for them lots and achieved nothing. They almost certainly think he's a 'legend'. Don't feel bad about it.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Interesting view on Martin from Loft for Words on 17:01 - Apr 3 with 1567 viewsArnieM

Interesting view on Martin from Loft for Words on 13:08 - Apr 3 by SitfcB

Scum cûnt.

This ^^^^^
Don’t forget “ entitled” SC

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Interesting view on Martin from Loft for Words on 17:04 - Apr 3 with 1567 viewsArnieM

Interesting view on Martin from Loft for Words on 13:09 - Apr 3 by Swansea_Blue

Yep. He was over here at Swansea. He had a public falling out with the owners because he felt he wasn't supported (and in fairness he wasn't, but who knows what else was going on behind the scenes). When he wasn't calling them out, he players seemed to like him well enough, although he certainly had his favorites and didn't respond well if the players took it into their own hands to try and win a match rather than follow his "process".

He didn't seem to rate Whittaker , which probably tells you a lot. And he persevered with trying to play out from the back with a keeper and CBs who couldn't pass wind. An incredibly inflexible manager (the opposite to KM really). I always though his football was like 'paint by numbers' if that makes any sense. All very prescribed and inflexible, and he's no artist.

I wonder if he’s somewhere on the autistic spectrum?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Interesting view on Martin from Loft for Words on 17:05 - Apr 3 with 1564 viewsBlueBadger

Interesting view on Martin from Loft for Words on 17:04 - Apr 3 by ArnieM

I wonder if he’s somewhere on the autistic spectrum?

Being a budgie cünt is not a recognised feature of autistic spectrum behaviour.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Interesting view on Martin from Loft for Words on 17:07 - Apr 3 with 1561 viewsnorfsufblue

Interesting view on Martin from Loft for Words on 15:36 - Apr 3 by tonybied

I really can't understand why he went with Bree over Walker-Peters, surely KWP would've coped better with Davis. You could potentially forgive him for making the wrong decision on their starting lineup but then to just leave Bree on when he was being overrun on that side time and time again was just bonkers, it was no wonder he got sent off in the end, he probably didn't know what direction was up or down!

Didn't he also make an error in using 3 sub breaks before the sending of Bree to only bring on 4 players meaning he had a sub he couldn't use?
Interesting view on Martin from Loft for Words on 19:32 - Apr 3 with 1446 viewsDennyx4

Interesting view on Martin from Loft for Words on 17:07 - Apr 3 by norfsufblue

Didn't he also make an error in using 3 sub breaks before the sending of Bree to only bring on 4 players meaning he had a sub he couldn't use?

Yes, hadn’t thought about that, until you mentioned it.
Interesting view on Martin from Loft for Words on 20:40 - Apr 3 with 1356 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Interesting view on Martin from Loft for Words on 13:01 - Apr 3 by Meadowlark

He always seems angry, doesn't he??

Just for a laugh yesterday, I Googled 'Russell Martin Angry' (without any inverted comma's obviously).

There are a stunning number of articles with that phrase, or close to it.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Interesting view on Martin from Loft for Words on 20:52 - Apr 3 with 1331 viewsColumba

Interesting view on Martin from Loft for Words on 14:18 - Apr 3 by Churchman

I bet after that handshake (bet it was a damp, flaccid one) the first thing KM did when he got off the pitch was wash his hands. There’s something greasy and slightly odorous about the bloke.

Much like with Farke, he has the look of a Thailand sex tourist to me.
Login to get fewer ads

Interesting view on Martin from Loft for Words on 20:56 - Apr 3 with 1318 viewsWestSussexBlue

Interesting view on Martin from Loft for Words on 13:05 - Apr 3 by Zx1988

It looked to me as if they exchanged the obligatory handshake, and then Martin appears to almost barge past KMc to get away.

This is what I thought.
Interesting view on Martin from Loft for Words on 22:16 - Apr 3 with 1261 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Interesting view on Martin from Loft for Words on 13:22 - Apr 3 by giant_stow

It's because of unmanageable hair. Do you see how much gel he has to wear, just to keep it in that weird short bob? Enough to drive anyone crazy.

You're alright for a Scummer.

Hope you're crying Saturday evening, mind.
Interesting view on Martin from Loft for Words on 02:08 - Apr 4 with 1150 viewsbudgiebasher

He should of stuck with DIY SOS

Poll: Who should be the next manager of ITFC

Interesting view on Martin from Loft for Words on 05:06 - Apr 4 with 1093 viewsJackNorthStand

For a player who had an incredibly average career and incredibly average managerial success, Russel Martins ego is huge.
Interesting view on Martin from Loft for Words on 06:27 - Apr 4 with 1071 viewsfranz_tyson

Martin seems to be pushing his all-black clobber to match his black hair/ beard.... and it made me think of Alan Rickman in Prince of Thieves.
Interesting view on Martin from Loft for Words on 07:20 - Apr 4 with 1016 viewsitfc_bucks

Interesting view on Martin from Loft for Words on 06:27 - Apr 4 by franz_tyson

Martin seems to be pushing his all-black clobber to match his black hair/ beard.... and it made me think of Alan Rickman in Prince of Thieves.

Nah - Alan Rickman was quite good in that. Martin's just a plank.
Interesting view on Martin from Loft for Words on 09:06 - Apr 4 with 916 viewshype313

He's a Poundland Tim Sherwood, minus the Gilet.

He'll be trying to rebuild his career at MK Dons before long.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Interesting view on Martin from Loft for Words on 11:32 - Apr 4 with 785 viewsEuropablue

Interesting view on Martin from Loft for Words on 13:27 - Apr 3 by Kieran_Knows

It looked to me when I watched it back that he took offence to having to wait for McKenna to stop hugging his staff to then have their handshake, rather than the other way around.

Still, an absolute pr!ck mind.

Opposing managers have to have a bit of humility and class about them. If we'd have won 2-0. KM would have been straight over for the handshake, but the manner of the winner meant that the celebrations continue after the final whistle. I get it that it's annoying to be on the receiving end of that, but take it as a compliment for beating you to be worthy of celebration like that.
Interesting view on Martin from Loft for Words on 11:34 - Apr 4 with 782 viewsEuropablue

Interesting view on Martin from Loft for Words on 14:08 - Apr 3 by Illinoisblue

Loved after the sending off how he refused to consider filling that massive space and left Davis free to roam and ultimately win the game. You’d call that reckless and naive in a kids game let alone the championship.

You've got to settle for the draw after the sending off and maybe try and pick us off on the counter if lucky.
Interesting view on Martin from Loft for Words on 11:42 - Apr 4 with 766 viewsEuropablue

Interesting view on Martin from Loft for Words on 20:52 - Apr 3 by Columba

I've always thought that Farke looked more like someone from Captain Pugwash.
Interesting view on Martin from Loft for Words on 18:57 - Apr 4 with 628 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Interesting view on Martin from Loft for Words on 11:42 - Apr 4 by Europablue

I've always thought that Farke looked more like someone from Captain Pugwash.

Tin Tin villain Ivan Ivanovitch

Daniel Farke

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Interesting view on Martin from Loft for Words on 19:13 - Apr 4 with 614 viewsMaySixth

He is tactically miles out of his depth.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Interesting view on Martin from Loft for Words on 19:22 - Apr 4 with 604 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Interesting view on Martin from Loft for Words on 20:52 - Apr 3 by Columba

Runtier Smalls

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Interesting view on Martin from Loft for Words on 19:30 - Apr 4 with 598 viewsMK1

Same as his playing days. Overrated.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024