Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Three permanent signings Lambert has identified 15:45 - Jul 25 with 3853 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Anyone care to have a guess who? See if anyone guesses any correctly.

With the ‘bonus’ money (it wasn’t money we’d have budgeted for) from the Mings and Clarke transfers, there’s no excuse really for these signings to not be made.

As Lambert rightly says, it over to the owner now.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Three permanent signings Lambert has identified on 15:47 - Jul 25 with 3267 viewschicoazul

Dunno about the who, but I imagine the where is 2 defenders and a forward.

The thing is though, I can sort of see Marcus' point if his point is "we have cover for those positions already" because we do, and he may not want to be lumbered with 3 more wages when we already have quite a large squad in terms of pure numbers.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Three permanent signings Lambert has identified on 15:48 - Jul 25 with 3254 viewsSuperblue95

Jonathan Douglas
Leon Best
James Collins

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Three permanent signings Lambert has identified on 15:51 - Jul 25 with 3223 viewshomer_123

Batistuta, Gullit and Gascoigne.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Three permanent signings Lambert has identified on 15:52 - Jul 25 with 3214 viewsITFC_Forever

Messi
Ronaldo
Adam Thompson from Bury.

P 1125, W 501, D 288, L 336, F 1709, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Three permanent signings Lambert has identified on 15:55 - Jul 25 with 3193 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Shaun Cummings, Stephen Ireland and Patrice Evra.

Definite info.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Three permanent signings Lambert has identified on 15:55 - Jul 25 with 3184 viewsSpruceMoose

Three permanent signings Lambert has identified on 15:48 - Jul 25 by Superblue95

Jonathan Douglas
Leon Best
James Collins

No Mark Fish? FFS.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Three permanent signings Lambert has identified on 15:56 - Jul 25 with 3180 viewsSpruceMoose

Waghorn
Webster
Rhodes

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Three permanent signings Lambert has identified on 15:56 - Jul 25 with 3178 viewshomer_123

Three permanent signings Lambert has identified on 15:56 - Jul 25 by SpruceMoose

Waghorn
Webster
Rhodes

Crap name for a solicitors.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Three permanent signings Lambert has identified on 16:02 - Jul 25 with 3115 viewsSuperblue95

Three permanent signings Lambert has identified on 15:55 - Jul 25 by SpruceMoose

No Mark Fish? FFS.

Too expensive according to my sauces

Three permanent signings Lambert has identified on 16:08 - Jul 25 with 3083 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

It will be interesting to see where we are shopping.

We are in a strange situation in all honesty when it comes to buying players.

- Top players from lower League One and downwards won't be any better than what we have.

- Players from top League One clubs won't be available to move to a promotion rival in all likeliness, unless we pay silly money which we can't and these sorts of players will have options in the Championship.

- Players at lower end Championship clubs may still be on more than what we can now offer, with the relegation reductions, so would potentially be unwilling to join us for a wage drop if contracted somewhere else. They are presumably more likely to favour a loan until their contract expires.

How many players are there really that would a) come to us, b) fit into our wage structure, c) improve us and d) not cost more than £500,000, which is the most I can imagine us paying.

We are probably more likely to be looking at free agents and if this is the case, would anyone put it past Evans to play chicken and hope that, if they get no other offers in the next couple of weeks, they are more likely to accept reduced terms to save a little bit more against what he has to find from his own pocket?

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Three permanent signings Lambert has identified on 16:08 - Jul 25 with 3084 viewsJ2BLUE

Keane is probably one. Considering we need a striker, don't pay fees and Lambert said they won't be loans.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Three permanent signings Lambert has identified on 16:12 - Jul 25 with 3063 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Three permanent signings Lambert has identified on 15:48 - Jul 25 by Superblue95

Jonathan Douglas
Leon Best
James Collins

No Stephen Gleeson?
Three permanent signings Lambert has identified on 16:19 - Jul 25 with 3026 viewsSpruceMoose

Three permanent signings Lambert has identified on 16:02 - Jul 25 by Superblue95

Too expensive according to my sauces

Tartar, HP or Sweet Chili?

Three permanent signings Lambert has identified on 16:34 - Jul 25 with 2978 viewsMrTown

Nathan Thompson
Adam Thompson

Some other fecking Thompson.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Three permanent signings Lambert has identified on 16:45 - Jul 25 with 2919 viewsWhymarkmariner

Three permanent signings Lambert has identified on 16:19 - Jul 25 by SpruceMoose

Flying or Ketchup TV ?
Three permanent signings Lambert has identified on 16:46 - Jul 25 with 2919 viewsfactual_blue

Three permanent signings Lambert has identified on 16:19 - Jul 25 by SpruceMoose

Gentleman's Relish.

Def Info

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Three permanent signings Lambert has identified on 17:09 - Jul 25 with 2829 viewsDarth_Koont

Three permanent signings Lambert has identified on 16:08 - Jul 25 by J2BLUE

Keane is probably one. Considering we need a striker, don't pay fees and Lambert said they won't be loans.

Good shout.

He's quite close to my "David McGoldrick tribute act" that I was thinking about - especially if Judge leaves and we need a player who can help link the midfield and the attack. I always thought we looked better at that last season with Keane on the pitch.

Wages must be an issue though, surely? Although I suppose it depends if Keane himself feels he needs guaranteed game time more to really boost his career and his future earnings.

Pronouns: He/Him

Three permanent signings Lambert has identified on 18:18 - Jul 25 with 2673 viewsMullet

Marc Bola, Ryan manning as part of the judge deal, Will Keane and a loan for Ben woodburn too as a bonus. We will sign a trialist as short term CB cover.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Three permanent signings Lambert has identified on 19:13 - Jul 25 with 2546 viewsSuperblue95

Promised them I wouldn’t disclose that information. All I will say is they’re delicious

Three permanent signings Lambert has identified on 19:28 - Jul 25 with 2497 viewsbritbiker

Three permanent signings Lambert has identified on 15:56 - Jul 25 by homer_123

Crap name for a solicitors.

Solicitors eh!

In that case
Judge Bent Myring
Three permanent signings Lambert has identified on 19:32 - Jul 25 with 2478 viewsKieranMcKenna1

Caolan Lavery, Anthony Forde and Alex Baptiste.

Poll: Are you Mick out or Mick in?

Three permanent signings Lambert has identified on 20:55 - Jul 25 with 2325 viewspointofblue

Three permanent signings Lambert has identified on 18:18 - Jul 25 by Mullet

Marc Bola, Ryan manning as part of the judge deal, Will Keane and a loan for Ben woodburn too as a bonus. We will sign a trialist as short term CB cover.

Adam Thompson
Ben Pringle
Will Keane

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Three permanent signings Lambert has identified on 21:18 - Jul 25 with 2259 viewsjas0999

I agree, but Evans won’t spend that money. No way.
Three permanent signings Lambert has identified on 21:25 - Jul 25 with 2205 viewsDubtractor

Tony Dinning
Danny Karbassiyoon
Larsen Toure

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Three permanent signings Lambert has identified on 21:36 - Jul 25 with 2151 viewsSpruceMoose

Three permanent signings Lambert has identified on 21:25 - Jul 25 by Dubtractor

Tony Dinning
Danny Karbassiyoon
Larsen Toure

All of those would be in with a shout of starting the Burton game.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024