Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So what do we will think of Prince Harry 16:45 - Jan 5 with 11753 viewsKeno

And his latest disclosures then?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 16:45 - Jan 5 with 5725 viewshomer_123

Show me someone that hasn't punched a sibling....

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 16:47 - Jan 5 with 5703 viewsbluelagos

You're so transparent it's embarrassing Keno

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 16:47 - Jan 5 with 5702 viewsZapers

Mr and Mrs victim. Married bliss!
So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 16:47 - Jan 5 with 5691 viewsMullet

I think he's no different to the other leeches and the only good thing about it all is it winds up the right-wingers, because it shows how needless, dysfunctional they all are.

I wish them no ill, certainly wouldn't have them all shot, but just want our money and land back. If the Tories want something to privatise then the Saxe-Coburgs and their progeny are the perfect family business to go for.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 16:49 - Jan 5 with 5649 viewsBloomBlue

Clearly he needs to go on a health and safety training course to understand where you place a dog bowl to prevent unnecessary injury during a sibling fight.
His Dad needs to tell him.... on 16:51 - Jan 5 with 5612 viewsBloots

....stay away from publicity for a while.

But I'm not sure how King Charles will feel about that.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 16:52 - Jan 5 with 5573 viewsSitfcB

For someone (people) that wanted to get away and live a private life he aint half whoring himself out to the media. This interview, the Netflix thing, a book, bloody hell.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 16:53 - Jan 5 with 5547 viewsSitfcB

So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 16:47 - Jan 5 by bluelagos

He must have a list of topics written up on a post it note.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Login to get fewer ads

So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 16:56 - Jan 5 with 5477 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 16:47 - Jan 5 by Mullet

I think he's no different to the other leeches and the only good thing about it all is it winds up the right-wingers, because it shows how needless, dysfunctional they all are.

I wish them no ill, certainly wouldn't have them all shot, but just want our money and land back. If the Tories want something to privatise then the Saxe-Coburgs and their progeny are the perfect family business to go for.

Cut the guy a break - his brother bullied him into dressing up as a Nazi/Duke of Windsor.
So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 17:00 - Jan 5 with 5440 viewspointofblue

So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 16:52 - Jan 5 by SitfcB

For someone (people) that wanted to get away and live a private life he aint half whoring himself out to the media. This interview, the Netflix thing, a book, bloody hell.

They don't want a private life. They just want publicity solely on their terms.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 17:02 - Jan 5 with 5407 viewsSlimitfc91

So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 16:47 - Jan 5 by Zapers

Mr and Mrs victim. Married bliss!

Exactly, they deserve each other
[Redacted] on 17:03 - Jan 5 with 5399 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 17:04 - Jan 5 with 5374 viewsblueasfook

I guess this one is going to turn into a 20 pager about institutional racism.

<sigh>

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 17:12 - Jan 5 with 5318 viewsHARRY10

"Ground control to Ginger Tom, can you hear me Ginger Tom"

or, this is planet reality calling the ginger whinger

You derive your money/income from an institution that you appear to strongly dislike. Then walk away. Your gold digging missus knew exactly what she was getting into when she bagged you to further her career.

You are not the only child to have lost a parent. The chikdren of the 25 people you claim you killed in Afghanistan might feel a bit aggrieved as well. Only they are not millionaires with a media all too willing to print their endless childlike whines. Should it be that's how they view themselves.

And if it is revelations, why not ponder the uncannt likeness of your brother to Juan Carlos of Spain

https://www.google.com/search?q=Juan+Carlos+of+Spain+william&client=firefox- https://www.google.com/search?q=Juan+Carlos+of+Spain+william&client=firefox-
So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 17:12 - Jan 5 with 5336 viewsKeno

So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 16:47 - Jan 5 by bluelagos

What do you mean

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 17:16 - Jan 5 with 5276 viewsfactual_blue

Is this about a slightly odd family being lambasted by its very oddest member?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 17:25 - Jan 5 with 5200 viewsHARRY10

So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 17:16 - Jan 5 by factual_blue

Is this about a slightly odd family being lambasted by its very oddest member?

Charles Duchy original organic fruitcakes (may contain nuts)
So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 21:36 - Jan 5 with 4952 viewsRob88

Historically I haven’t given a flying f@ck about the royal family and I am very indifferent about them.

I just finished watching the Harry and Meghan Netflix documentary last night as I was keen to work out for myself if the pearl clutchers are right about Meghan being this and that or if it was the other way around.

In the main my view is that Harry and Meghan have been shat on by the institution and their own family. From what I have seen, and admittedly it’s been all one side, it looks that Megan has been treated appallingly. I also think the royal family have missed a big opportunity by pushing Megan away.

I think Harry will come in for some criticism for talking about his body count in Afghanistan. That almost seemed a bit of an unwritten rule that you don’t talk about, or that has been my impression.
So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 22:02 - Jan 5 with 4817 viewsWhos_blue

I say cut him a bit of slack and hear what he has to say.
It may be that his is a story worth hearing.
I don't really buy the narrative that they left the royals to get privacy, but then are doing all these interviews etc.
Regardless of your views on the royals, it seems difficult to avoid the fact that nearly every story about them was negative, so maybe it is their time to have their say.
To date, no one has debunked anything he's said, other than of course those detractors who didn't have anything good to say about him/them in the first place.

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 22:12 - Jan 5 with 4784 viewsMelford

So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 16:45 - Jan 5 by homer_123

Show me someone that hasn't punched a sibling....

He should have snuck a tape recorder in for it, imagine it being like a posh version of this

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

His Dad needs to tell him.... on 22:36 - Jan 5 with 4664 viewsArnoldMoorhen

His Dad needs to tell him.... on 16:51 - Jan 5 by Bloots

....stay away from publicity for a while.

But I'm not sure how King Charles will feel about that.

People always say "Prince Harry's ginger. James Hewitt's ginger. Eh? EH?"

It's bollcks.

The ginger gene runs in Princess Diana's family.

Earl Spencer, Princess Diana's brother, is ginger.

But isn't it worse if she fcked her brother?
So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 22:37 - Jan 5 with 4645 viewsMelford

So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 16:52 - Jan 5 by SitfcB

I reckon he's trying to coin it in as much as he can in a year, then ***k off. I'd like him to do some proper media where he's actually challenged on anything. It's all like Piers Morgan with Ronaldo, Piers Morgan with Harry for an hour would be worth putting on Pay Per View.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 22:49 - Jan 5 with 4575 viewsLord_Lucan

You mean the guy that was constantly getting thrown out of clubs for misbehaviour, the swastika wearing bloke that galavants down the Vegas strip every month and then playing pool in the nude?

To be honest I thought he was brilliant!

I fondly remember watching his wedding in the pub, it was great to see the nation coming out and cheering the new diversity in the royal family. I particularly liked Charles walking the mother in law down the aisle and it all encored with the crazy priest black dude doing the brother lee love stuff.

Blooming brilliant.

I'm just upset that Harry decided to go and live a private life in order to shun publicity.

I hope he's doing ok.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2023 22:52]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 22:56 - Jan 5 with 4529 viewslowhouseblue

respect to him for serving in the army (and not in some token role).
he has clearly been messed up by his upbringing etc and seems pretty sad and damaged.
his publicity chasing and claims of victimhood aren't really a good look for someone quite that privileged.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

So what do we will think of Prince Harry on 22:56 - Jan 5 with 4522 viewsKievthegreat

The sooner him, William, Charles and co all get in the sea, the better.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024