Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’ve just seen Vardy rumours to Ipswich on Twitter. Would you take him? 22:36 - May 10 with 6288 viewsGaryHaddock1967

I’ve just seen Vardy rumours to Ipswich on Twitter. Would you take him?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Who is the 3rd Greatest Ipswich Manager Of All Time? (Behind Robson and Ramsey)

I’ve just seen Vardy rumours to Ipswich on Twitter. Would you take him? on 22:39 - May 10 with 5139 viewsFrimleyBlue

They aren't rumours. It's one account with a very bad attempt at a photoshop.

Yes we would take him.

But not its not gonna happen.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

I’ve just seen Vardy rumours to Ipswich on Twitter. Would you take him? on 22:42 - May 10 with 5100 viewsSwansea_Blue

For a season or two, of course. But you lost any credibility with the word “Twitter”.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I’ve just seen Vardy rumours to Ipswich on Twitter. Would you take him? on 23:03 - May 10 with 4988 viewsPinewoodblue

I’ve just seen Vardy rumours to Ipswich on Twitter. Would you take him? on 22:42 - May 10 by Swansea_Blue

For a season or two, of course. But you lost any credibility with the word “Twitter”.

At least he didn't copy and paste his own twitter comment.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

I’ve just seen Vardy rumours to Ipswich on Twitter. Would you take him? on 23:13 - May 10 with 4941 viewsGlasgowBlue

I’ve just seen Vardy rumours to Ipswich on Twitter. Would you take him? on 22:39 - May 10 by FrimleyBlue

Yes we would take him.

Eleven years out of date rumour.

Town Linked With Fleetwood Striker 1st Jan 2012 19:33
The Blues, Birmingham and West Ham are reported to be amongst the leading contenders to sign Fleetwood Town striker Jamie Vardy. The Cod Army are claimed to have turned down a £1 million offer for the 24-year-old, who has previously been mentioned in connection with Celtic and Huddersfield. 43

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I’ve just seen Vardy rumours to Ipswich on Twitter. Would you take him? on 23:34 - May 10 with 4856 viewsgosblue

I’ve just seen Vardy rumours to Ipswich on Twitter. Would you take him? on 22:39 - May 10 by FrimleyBlue

Yes we would take him.

Vardy, Maddison and co aren’t performing for Smith, didn't perform for Rodgers and got Ranieri the sack. I can’t imagine them turning up in the championship. They probably think they’re too good. I’d take Tielemans
I’ve just seen Vardy rumours to Ipswich on Twitter. Would you take him? on 23:55 - May 10 with 4775 viewsMattinLondon

I’ve just seen Vardy rumours to Ipswich on Twitter. Would you take him? on 23:13 - May 10 by GlasgowBlue

Eleven years out of date rumour.

Town Linked With Fleetwood Striker 1st Jan 2012 19:33
The Blues, Birmingham and West Ham are reported to be amongst the leading contenders to sign Fleetwood Town striker Jamie Vardy. The Cod Army are claimed to have turned down a £1 million offer for the 24-year-old, who has previously been mentioned in connection with Celtic and Huddersfield. 43

Looking back at the comments I thought that a million for Vardy was way too much - good thing I’m not a football talent scout.
I’ve just seen Vardy rumours to Ipswich on Twitter. Would you take him? on 00:02 - May 11 with 4747 viewsbournemouthblue

That would be absolute madness, good as he probably would be, his wages would be astronomical

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

I’ve just seen Vardy rumours to Ipswich on Twitter. Would you take him? on 01:43 - May 11 with 4632 viewsquirkie

Harold!!

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

Login to get fewer ads

I’ve just seen Vardy rumours to Ipswich on Twitter. Would you take him? on 02:50 - May 11 with 4578 viewswkj

How's the wife doing these days? Still being a bit of a minx?

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I’ve just seen Vardy rumours to Ipswich on Twitter. Would you take him? on 06:15 - May 11 with 4432 viewschicoazul

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2543538-jamie-vardy-apologises-for-racial-sl

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

I’ve just seen Vardy rumours to Ipswich on Twitter. Would you take him? on 07:38 - May 11 with 4168 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

Would be a good test of Ashton's principles on player attitude though...

Poll: We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have?

I’ve just seen Vardy rumours to Ipswich on Twitter. Would you take him? on 07:55 - May 11 with 4094 viewsGuthrum

I would be extraordinarily wary about a 36 year old pace-reliant forward who is going to be on very big money. Quite apart from the stuff others have mentioned about his character.

We've done plenty enough of hiring formerly decent players whose legs have then failed them. Plus there's no room for development or selling on.

Massimo Luongo was very different. Several years younger, short-term contract and had already been training with the squad. Also in a position where guile and experience is more important than outright speed.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I’ve just seen Vardy rumours to Ipswich on Twitter. Would you take him? on 08:01 - May 11 with 4062 viewsCityBlue

No for a number of reasons...
1. Salary
2. Dressing room chemistry
3. His wife

I T I D

I’ve just seen Vardy rumours to Ipswich on Twitter. Would you take him? on 08:20 - May 11 with 4002 viewsBlueBadger

I’ve just seen Vardy rumours to Ipswich on Twitter. Would you take him? on 23:34 - May 10 by gosblue

Vardy, Maddison and co aren’t performing for Smith, didn't perform for Rodgers and got Ranieri the sack. I can’t imagine them turning up in the championship. They probably think they’re too good. I’d take Tielemans

Morning Mach. Didn't realise you'd gotten a new login.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I’ve just seen Vardy rumours to Ipswich on Twitter. Would you take him? on 08:31 - May 11 with 3946 viewsOldFart71

They are only Rooneys, er, I mean rumours.
I’ve just seen Vardy rumours to Ipswich on Twitter. Would you take him? on 08:34 - May 11 with 3932 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Are we going to get this nonsense for every brain fart someone pops onto twitter this summer? And what on earth does "Hurst Clear" mean?!

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

I’ve just seen Vardy rumours to Ipswich on Twitter. Would you take him? on 08:49 - May 11 with 3872 viewsMJallday

Yes we would take him.

Did it come from Rebecca Vardys account?

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

I’ve just seen Vardy rumours to Ipswich on Twitter. Would you take him? on 08:58 - May 11 with 3838 viewsStokieBlue

I’ve just seen Vardy rumours to Ipswich on Twitter. Would you take him? on 23:34 - May 10 by gosblue

Tielemans costs Leicester 32m.

Going to be a very long summer with this kind of nonsense being posted hourly.

SB

Avatar - M51 - The Whirlpool Galaxy - Taken on 29th April 2024

I’ve just seen Vardy rumours to Ipswich on Twitter. Would you take him? on 09:03 - May 11 with 3814 viewshype313

I’ve just seen Vardy rumours to Ipswich on Twitter. Would you take him? on 08:58 - May 11 by StokieBlue

SB

Absolute garbage isn't it.

What part of the new ownership and numerous interviews, the discussions about the clubs DNA, what they see as their pathway to success, does a 36yr old on £180k a week fit the profile?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

I’ve just seen Vardy rumours to Ipswich on Twitter. Would you take him? on 09:13 - May 11 with 3775 viewsThatMuhrenCross

It's completely made up. How can you not tell that? Half the accounts on Twitter are just there to "rattle" and "bait" people, it's all a constant wind-up, and you've fallen for it hook, line and sinker.

Poll: Ipswich offer you 10k a week, Norwich offer you 20k. Who do you join?
Blog: The Cashless Debate

I’ve just seen Vardy rumours to Ipswich on Twitter. Would you take him? on 09:31 - May 11 with 3676 viewsJ2BLUE

I’ve just seen Vardy rumours to Ipswich on Twitter. Would you take him? on 09:13 - May 11 by ThatMuhrenCross

It's completely made up. How can you not tell that? Half the accounts on Twitter are just there to "rattle" and "bait" people, it's all a constant wind-up, and you've fallen for it hook, line and sinker.

Surely you've all fallen for the OP hook, line and sinker?

This is a terrible 'comedy' creation surely?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I’ve just seen Vardy rumours to Ipswich on Twitter. Would you take him? on 09:44 - May 11 with 3627 viewsclive_baker

I’ve just seen Vardy rumours to Ipswich on Twitter. Would you take him? on 08:58 - May 11 by StokieBlue

SB

'I’d take Tielemans' is going to take some beating this summer.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

I’ve just seen Vardy rumours to Ipswich on Twitter. Would you take him? on 09:47 - May 11 with 3612 viewsblueislander

I’ve just seen Vardy rumours to Ipswich on Twitter. Would you take him? on 09:31 - May 11 by J2BLUE

A vain hope I guess, but it would be nice if people could refrain from posting every ludicrous Twitter, and dodgy website rumour about who we may sign. The management have made it clear that they have a rigorous recruitment policy to which a lot of thought and effort has gone. This has proved to be successful, so can we forget what Football Manager tells us, and wait for the magic word “imminent” on TWTD.
I’ve just seen Vardy rumours to Ipswich on Twitter. Would you take him? on 09:50 - May 11 with 3602 viewsITFC_Josh

I’ve just seen Vardy rumours to Ipswich on Twitter. Would you take him? on 09:31 - May 11 by J2BLUE

Think the OP is being serious, wrote a comment on Twitter underneath the post suggesting he believed it..
I’ve just seen Vardy rumours to Ipswich on Twitter. Would you take him? on 09:51 - May 11 with 3590 viewsBlueBadger

What on earth does 'Hurst clear' mean?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024