Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings 12:01 - Oct 13 with 20883 viewshype313

along with Priskin and Martin, although at least Priskin gave us that memorable goal against the Gooners.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 12:39 - Oct 13 with 3977 viewsBlueBadger

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 12:28 - Oct 13 by Pendejo

Like he sent along his twin brother.

The loan Bullard had legend potential of a positive kind, the permanent one was legendarily infamous.

So sad.

I don't think I've hated a player more than Bullard. Not even Bowyer.

Bullard actively and openly took the piss and AND off the field and idiots STILL called him 'legend'.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2020 15:14]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 12:44 - Oct 13 with 3962 viewsSpruceMoose

I suspected that he was a useless bum.

I was wrong.

He's a selfish, useless bum.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 12:50 - Oct 13 with 3955 viewsCotty

Sam Parkin

Tamas Priskin is actually an anagram of "It's Sam Parkin"
Stop the press, hold the phone, point of order etc. on 12:53 - Oct 13 with 3938 viewsSitfcB

Stop the press, hold the phone, point of order etc. on 12:34 - Oct 13 by Pendejo

Jason Dozzell, Steve Whitton and I'm sure numerous others, caught for DD, doesn't diminish what they did on the pitch.

The only thing disappointing about Norwood is that appears to be perpetually part of the Injured Ipswich XI.

Whitton? DD or season's 91-93?

Dozzell? From debut onwards or the "I earn more in a week than you do in a year" incident?

This post has been edited by an administrator

Edwards’ was for speeding I think.

But still....
[Post edited 13 Oct 2020 12:53]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 13:05 - Oct 13 with 3877 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 12:20 - Oct 13 by Keno

Cant believe Lee Martin hanse been mentioned

or Kevin O'Callaghan

PAUL TAYLOR

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 13:10 - Oct 13 with 3857 viewsIllinoisblue

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 12:35 - Oct 13 by Kieran_Knows

Well, hopefully not be the utter b*llend he has been, I suppose.

I can take the 'bantz' on twitter, that's all well and good. But from what I was told about how he treated 'lockdown' is nothing short of embarrassing, and now this drink driving case, he really isn't helping himself in the slightest.

He'll be gone in January, I'm sure of that.

What did he do in lockdown?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 13:12 - Oct 13 with 3855 viewsfactual_blue

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 12:50 - Oct 13 by Cotty

Sam Parkin

Tamas Priskin is actually an anagram of "It's Sam Parkin"

Concentrate on the sums, dear boy. You won't become TWTD's first Nobel Laureate by coming up with anagrams of Town players.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 13:19 - Oct 13 with 3831 viewsMonkeyAlan

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 12:35 - Oct 13 by Kieran_Knows

Well, hopefully not be the utter b*llend he has been, I suppose.

I can take the 'bantz' on twitter, that's all well and good. But from what I was told about how he treated 'lockdown' is nothing short of embarrassing, and now this drink driving case, he really isn't helping himself in the slightest.

He'll be gone in January, I'm sure of that.

Getting off social media would be a start. He is a complete fool on there all the time. He earns decent money, let's see him give something back for it. He hasn't shone since he came here. Seems permanently crocked too.
Login to get fewer ads

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 13:29 - Oct 13 with 3808 viewsitfcjoe

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 13:10 - Oct 13 by Illinoisblue

What did he do in lockdown?

Wake up, play golf, come home, have a BBQ, drink until the early hours, wake up, and then go again.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Stop the press, hold the phone, point of order etc. on 13:33 - Oct 13 with 3801 viewsPhilTWTD

Stop the press, hold the phone, point of order etc. on 12:53 - Oct 13 by SitfcB

Edwards’ was for speeding I think.

But still....
[Post edited 13 Oct 2020 12:53]

Edwards was for allowing his international drivers license to lapse, then drove while serving a ban for that offence. No drink driving or speeding.
Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 13:33 - Oct 13 with 3793 viewssotd78

Good footballers are a combination of skill, attitude and character. Norwood has a talent - like the host of other "bad boys" we've seen in the game. He clearly has a flawed character - also like the others. Sadly the potential to be a legend here or anywhere is fast passing him by.

Blue shirts/white shorts - sotd78

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 13:48 - Oct 13 with 3740 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 13:29 - Oct 13 by itfcjoe

Wake up, play golf, come home, have a BBQ, drink until the early hours, wake up, and then go again.

Well at least he was getting a nice long walk in

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 14:42 - Oct 13 with 3663 viewsEireannach_gorm

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 12:39 - Oct 13 by BlueBadger

I don't think I've hated a player more than Bullard. Not even Bowyer.

Bullard actively and openly took the piss and AND off the field and idiots STILL called him 'legend'.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2020 15:14]

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 14:44 - Oct 13 with 3656 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 14:47 - Oct 13 with 3646 viewsBryanPlug

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 13:48 - Oct 13 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Well at least he was getting a nice long walk in

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 14:51 - Oct 13 with 3636 viewsBlueBadger

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 14:44 - Oct 13 by BryanPlug

Yeah, but the pressers and the forearms.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 15:08 - Oct 13 with 3585 viewsPositivelyPortman

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 13:19 - Oct 13 by MonkeyAlan

Getting off social media would be a start. He is a complete fool on there all the time. He earns decent money, let's see him give something back for it. He hasn't shone since he came here. Seems permanently crocked too.

You follow him then?

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 15:10 - Oct 13 with 3581 viewsHerbivore

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 13:29 - Oct 13 by itfcjoe

If that's the case just bin him off. If he was doing that rather than looking after himself and getting some fitness then you could argue he's in breach of contract. If he gets done for drink driving that ought to be considered misconduct. I just don't see any value in him being here. He's looked miles off when he has got on the pitch this season.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 15:11 - Oct 13 with 3575 viewsjayessess

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 12:04 - Oct 13 by Illinoisblue

Joint top scorer last season. What exactly were people expecting from a lower league journeyman?

I think there was a big gap between what he is (as you say, a lower league journeyman) and what we needed him to be as our marquee signing last Summer (a late bloomer who'd scored a ton of goals in the division below and would continue in League One and lead us forward at the lowest point in our club's history).

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 15:52 - Oct 13 with 3523 viewsGarv

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 12:07 - Oct 13 by Vic

Chopra?

14 goals in his first season.

Harsh.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 15:58 - Oct 13 with 3504 viewsKieran_Knows

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 15:10 - Oct 13 by Herbivore

If that's the case just bin him off. If he was doing that rather than looking after himself and getting some fitness then you could argue he's in breach of contract. If he gets done for drink driving that ought to be considered misconduct. I just don't see any value in him being here. He's looked miles off when he has got on the pitch this season.

That was he crux of it, def info.

He also basically nicked all the weights from the gym, but never used them either, which I think annoyed a few.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 16:06 - Oct 13 with 3475 viewshadleighboyblue

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 15:58 - Oct 13 by Kieran_Knows

That was he crux of it, def info.

He also basically nicked all the weights from the gym, but never used them either, which I think annoyed a few.

Someone needs to have a word with him before he sends his career down the plug hole , surely the club can see that it's in their interest to protect their asset before it's devalued further .
Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 16:11 - Oct 13 with 3465 viewsjayessess

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 16:06 - Oct 13 by hadleighboyblue

Someone needs to have a word with him before he sends his career down the plug hole , surely the club can see that it's in their interest to protect their asset before it's devalued further .

He's 30, reputedly on a Championship-level salary for another 2 seasons, hasn't really cut it in League One and has recently been arrested. There's not much "asset" left to protect at this point.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 16:18 - Oct 13 with 3445 viewsWallingford_Boy

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 12:04 - Oct 13 by Illinoisblue

Joint top scorer last season. What exactly were people expecting from a lower league journeyman?

Possibly not filming himself breaking into his own house through a top floor window whislt out injured, arguing with fans on social media and drink driving?!

Never mind the fact he failed to deliver on the pitch after those first few golden months had passed (which a lot of ITFC players had).

RIP Sir Bobby

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 16:18 - Oct 13 with 3446 viewsitfcjoe

Norwood rapidly becoming one of our most disappointing signings on 16:11 - Oct 13 by jayessess

He's 30, reputedly on a Championship-level salary for another 2 seasons, hasn't really cut it in League One and has recently been arrested. There's not much "asset" left to protect at this point.

Well if he gets fit and firing and scores 15 goals in the second half of the season then there is

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024