Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How much of what Lambert comes out with to the media do we think he actually 18:22 - Nov 22 with 647 viewsdominiciawful

believes?

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

How much of what Lambert comes out with to the media do we think he actually on 18:43 - Nov 22 with 617 viewsFrimleyBlue

He reminds me of a grandad talking about his time in the war.

The first few times it's fascinating. But after 100 stories you want him to talk about something other than himself

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

How much of what Lambert comes out with to the media do we think he actually on 18:43 - Nov 22 with 617 viewscbower

All of it. He has managed to achieve that state of mind where, despite what everyone else can see, you believe what makes you feel better yourself. It called being delusional.

bluescouser

How much of what Lambert comes out with to the media do we think he actually on 18:48 - Nov 22 with 604 viewsWickets

Most managers are just doing a PR job to the media .
How much of what Lambert comes out with to the media do we think he actually on 18:57 - Nov 22 with 588 viewsBlueBadger

How much of what Lambert comes out with to the media do we think he actually on 18:48 - Nov 22 by Wickets

Trouble is, that's ALL Lambert is doing. Most other managers are doing tactics, coaching, etc, etc.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2020 18:57]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

How much of what Lambert comes out with to the media do we think he actually on 19:05 - Nov 22 with 573 viewsdominiciawful

How much of what Lambert comes out with to the media do we think he actually on 18:48 - Nov 22 by Wickets

Paul Lambert definitely doesn't do PR.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

How much of what Lambert comes out with to the media do we think he actually on 19:11 - Nov 22 with 560 viewsBlueBadger

How much of what Lambert comes out with to the media do we think he actually on 19:05 - Nov 22 by dominiciawful

Paul Lambert definitely doesn't do PR.

He does, he's just as half-arsed and obvious in his PR as he is the rest of his job.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

How much of what Lambert comes out with to the media do we think he actually on 19:37 - Nov 22 with 545 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

I always think it’s a warning sign if a manager is having to try and convince you he is a good manager because he won the CL in 97’, or played a lot of games in the Scottish League.

I’m probably wrong, and I’m sure someone will correct me, but can’t recall Ancelotti telling everyone he won 3 Serie A’s, 3 Coppa Italia’s, or 2 European Cups.

Or Frank Lampard, or Pep Guardiola.

It’s a bit of a red flag that.

*my encouragement is to listen to 0% of it.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2020 19:38]

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

How much of what Lambert comes out with to the media do we think he actually on 21:57 - Nov 22 with 461 viewseddiespearitt03

Lambert is showing the same attitude and frustration as McCarthy did in post match interviews. It just shows a lack of honesty and common sense in dealing with questions. If it was a poor game or poor defeat just say it how it is and move on. The frustration sets in when you are in denial. More frustration sets in when you can,t think of an easy reply to an easy question.
Login to get fewer ads

How much of what Lambert comes out with to the media do we think he actually on 08:18 - Nov 23 with 376 viewsitfcjoe

It seems nearly every game what he comes out with is totally at odds with what I think has happened, bar perhaps the Sunderland game in recent weeks.

This week, like Lincoln, was a disgrace - his attitude was disgusting and it's like he came out just to try and be a d!ck to Brennar Wooley and be contrarian and snarky with every question.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

How much of what Lambert comes out with to the media do we think he actually on 08:37 - Nov 23 with 345 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

You have a lot of people reading into what he says and whipping themselves up into a frenzy and then spouting a load of old bllocks on here as they then assume they know what goes on behind close doors in the dressing room.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024