Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Summer Transfer Guesses 12:44 - May 2 with 5314 viewsPattiswickBlue

If I was given £1 to put on a player that Ipswich were going to attempt to bring in this summer, it would be ..........

Luke Plange on loan from Crystal Palace. Plange was brought by Palace in January from Derby for £1 million, and then sent back out on loan to Derby where he has scored 4 goals, whilst also getting 2 assists in his 19 starts and 6 substitute appearances. These numbers are decent considering this is his first season in professional football and of course the off the field problems at Derby.

Reasons why I think Ipswich will be after him:

He fits the bill of who McKenna said he likes to work with, "young, hungry, technical and athletic players". We also know McKenna likes quick strikers who can run in behind teams.

When Rooney was asked about Plange's strengths he said "He can run in behind teams, he’s quick and he is also strong enough to hold the ball up", he also described him as a "clever player". Which furthers the evidence that he is the type of player McKenna and Ipswich will be looking at.

Anyone else got any guesses?
Summer Transfer Guesses on 21:36 - Jul 24 with 482 viewsPattiswickBlue

Palace looking to loan Plange out, will we go in for him? Scored a hat trick against us in pre season.
Summer Transfer Guesses on 09:14 - Jul 25 with 289 viewsBlueBlood90

Plange has loads of Championship teams who want him on loan so I can't see us getting him.

Plus if he was available for L1 I'm sure Derby would want him back.

Poll: How many points will we get from Coventry and Huddersfield?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024