Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I Follow Boxing Day 14:48 - Dec 19 with 1578 viewschrismakin

Interestingly, at present, Gillingham as 'HOME' team haven't given permission for the game ot be shown on I follow.

If you look up, Sheff Wed for example, their game is currently available to purchase.

Could it be Gillingham don't see the game going ahead, or maybe they don't for some reason want it broadcast? Any fixtures other than normal midweek games have to be granted by the home side

update - Emailed I Follow, and they've responded, confirming that the game only be Audio only..........
[Post edited 19 Dec 2021 15:33]

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

I Follow Boxing Day on 14:50 - Dec 19 with 1544 viewsfooters

I think you need to look up the definition of 'interesting'.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I Follow Boxing Day on 14:52 - Dec 19 with 1533 viewschrismakin

I Follow Boxing Day on 14:50 - Dec 19 by footers

I think you need to look up the definition of 'interesting'.

1 hour with you in a pub?

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

I Follow Boxing Day on 14:54 - Dec 19 with 1519 viewsStenvict

Gillingham believe the game will be postponed. Their players end their isolation period on Christmas Day, so won't have any time on the training pitch before our game.

Poll: What will be announced first?

I Follow Boxing Day on 14:55 - Dec 19 with 1516 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Thought you stated yesterday that it wasn't going to be available in addition to Saturday 3.00 kos.

You now know it is simply Gillingham not releasing it yet or are you just speculating in a different direction?

As for the further speculation (assuming your initial statement this time isn't purely speculation again), perhaps the person who usually does this for Gillingham hasn't done it for some reason like absence and the person who will do it in their place is not on the ball. Who knows? The only thing I would assume is that you don't!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

I Follow Boxing Day on 14:56 - Dec 19 with 1503 viewschrismakin

I Follow Boxing Day on 14:54 - Dec 19 by Stenvict

Gillingham believe the game will be postponed. Their players end their isolation period on Christmas Day, so won't have any time on the training pitch before our game.

That's that then, i think i'd prefer the game off, give KM a nice bit of training ground time.

I Follow Boxing Day on 14:56 - Dec 19 with 1498 viewsfooters

I Follow Boxing Day on 14:52 - Dec 19 by chrismakin

1 hour with you in a pub?

You buying?

I Follow Boxing Day on 14:57 - Dec 19 with 1487 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Wow, that will be painful for them if they are forced to play under those circumstances. However, I think the league will be reluctant to agree to the postponement. Could be even more embarrassing if we lose to them in those circumstances! Should be McKenna's first game too.

I Follow Boxing Day on 14:57 - Dec 19 with 1483 viewsIllinoisblue

That’s not what they tweeted yesterday

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

I Follow Boxing Day on 14:58 - Dec 19 with 1465 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I Follow Boxing Day on 14:57 - Dec 19 by Illinoisblue

That’s not what they tweeted yesterday

Which was?

I Follow Boxing Day on 15:01 - Dec 19 with 1436 viewsCokeIsKey

That's not true, they said the players who tested negative will return to training early next week in order to prepare for the game, so it should go on just with Gillingham missing a few players (should probably be the most winnable game this season looking at their form).

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

I Follow Boxing Day on 15:01 - Dec 19 with 1432 viewschrismakin

I Follow Boxing Day on 14:55 - Dec 19 by Nthsuffolkblue

Thought you stated yesterday that it wasn't going to be available in addition to Saturday 3.00 kos.

You now know it is simply Gillingham not releasing it yet or are you just speculating in a different direction?

As for the further speculation (assuming your initial statement this time isn't purely speculation again), perhaps the person who usually does this for Gillingham hasn't done it for some reason like absence and the person who will do it in their place is not on the ball. Who knows? The only thing I would assume is that you don't!

No, you've got this weird obsession at the moment with trying to find fault with my posts, like the Humphries one " Or are you wrong" when his name was on the u18 teamsheet. So I was just relaying that he was playing. Bit odd.

I said last night, i believed it may be because all games were at the same time as the wycombe game was available. I don't run I Follow. Didn't know about the home team ruling until I looked into it further just now.

You can clearly see im asking questions in the OP, so absolutely speculation, questions and discussion. If that's not good enough for you, then move on.

I Follow Boxing Day on 15:02 - Dec 19 with 1419 viewschrismakin

I Follow Boxing Day on 14:56 - Dec 19 by footers

You buying?

yeah why not. Good deed and all that.

I Follow Boxing Day on 15:03 - Dec 19 with 1413 viewsIllinoisblue

I Follow Boxing Day on 14:58 - Dec 19 by Nthsuffolkblue

Which was?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I Follow Boxing Day on 15:04 - Dec 19 with 1397 viewsfooters

I Follow Boxing Day on 15:02 - Dec 19 by chrismakin

yeah why not. Good deed and all that.

Good man!

But you'd be surprised how much I can pack away in 60 minutes...

I Follow Boxing Day on 15:12 - Dec 19 with 1366 viewsSitfcB

I Follow Boxing Day on 14:55 - Dec 19 by Nthsuffolkblue

Bit harsh.

Thought he raised a good point.

I had forgotten it may even be broadcast on iFollow, hopefully it will be.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I Follow Boxing Day on 15:32 - Dec 19 with 1303 viewschrismakin

Emailed I Follow, and they've responded, confirming that the game only be Audio only..........

Thank you for contacting iFollow Support.

I can confirm that this match will be Audio only on the iFollow service.

Please feel free to contact us if you require any more assistance or have any other queries.

Best Regards,

Uzair
iFollow Support
[Post edited 19 Dec 2021 15:34]

I Follow Boxing Day on 15:46 - Dec 19 with 1234 viewsxrayspecs

They may be wanting to encourage tickets sales at this stage as it is a relatively short distance for Town to travel and we have travelled in number this season and sold out the away end at Gills last season.

Would not surprise me to see IFollow advertised a day or two in advance of the game.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2021 15:47]
I Follow Boxing Day on 15:47 - Dec 19 with 1225 viewsSitfcB

I Follow Boxing Day on 15:32 - Dec 19 by chrismakin

Emailed I Follow, and they've responded, confirming that the game only be Audio only..........

Thank you for contacting iFollow Support.

I can confirm that this match will be Audio only on the iFollow service.

Please feel free to contact us if you require any more assistance or have any other queries.

Best Regards,

Uzair
iFollow Support
[Post edited 19 Dec 2021 15:34]

BOOO

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I Follow Boxing Day on 17:14 - Dec 22 with 818 viewsStenvict

Told you

Poll: What will be announced first?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024