Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Respect to Swanners for his 80s confession, what is yours? 21:45 - Sep 14 with 3053 viewswkj

What is your cheesiest guilty pleasure from the 80s (I will allow 90s if you are younger, but if you are limited to 00's it is past your bed time)

Love this song, cheesy as can be though

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Respect to Swanners for his 80s confession, what is yours? on 21:52 - Sep 14 with 2465 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

One from the getaway driver...

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Respect to Swanners for his 80s confession, what is yours? on 21:53 - Sep 14 with 2459 viewswkj

Respect to Swanners for his 80s confession, what is yours? on 21:52 - Sep 14 by BanksterDebtSlave

Flynn Downes hasn't aged a day has he

Crybaby

Respect to Swanners for his 80s confession, what is yours? on 21:58 - Sep 14 with 2442 viewshoppy

I once fell asleep when I was taken to a wet wet wet concert by an ex...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Respect to Swanners for his 80s confession, what is yours? on 21:59 - Sep 14 with 2436 viewswkj

Respect to Swanners for his 80s confession, what is yours? on 21:58 - Sep 14 by hoppy

I once fell asleep when I was taken to a wet wet wet concert by an ex...

Falling asleep to wet wet wet? It's written on the wind

Crybaby

Respect to Swanners for his 80s confession, what is yours? on 22:00 - Sep 14 with 2434 viewsericclacton

Acid Drops.
Respect to Swanners for his 80s confession, what is yours? on 22:01 - Sep 14 with 2427 viewswkj

Respect to Swanners for his 80s confession, what is yours? on 22:00 - Sep 14 by ericclacton

Acid Drops.

Me nan used to get me those from the sweet shop as a treat

Crybaby

Respect to Swanners for his 80s confession, what is yours? on 22:08 - Sep 14 with 2403 viewsericclacton

Respect to Swanners for his 80s confession, what is yours? on 22:01 - Sep 14 by wkj

Me nan used to get me those from the sweet shop as a treat

Yes a treat that's it, they would always make my tongue feel strange and stop me from goimg out.
Respect to Swanners for his 80s confession, what is yours? on 22:17 - Sep 14 with 2385 viewsChurchman

The Pet Shop Boys. Always sang along and still do if a PSB track is ever played. And I can’t sing a solitary note.
Login to get fewer ads

Respect to Swanners for his 80s confession, what is yours? on 22:35 - Sep 14 with 2360 viewsMelford

[Post edited 14 Sep 2019 22:38]

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Respect to Swanners for his 80s confession, what is yours? on 22:38 - Sep 14 with 2353 viewsDanTheMan

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Respect to Swanners for his 80s confession, what is yours? on 22:53 - Sep 14 with 2330 viewsMelford

Here's another one, love this tune. We should bang this loud over the PA at 5 to 3 before the teams come out and make it an anthem. There's chant potential in the lyrics too
When you Hear our drums, hear them sound
We're gonna fight until we have won this town
Hooray, hooray, hooray, yeah
Over the hill went the swords of a thousand men

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Respect to Swanners for his 80s confession, what is yours? on 23:28 - Sep 14 with 2301 viewshoppy

Respect to Swanners for his 80s confession, what is yours? on 22:53 - Sep 14 by Melford

Here's another one, love this tune. We should bang this loud over the PA at 5 to 3 before the teams come out and make it an anthem. There's chant potential in the lyrics too
When you Hear our drums, hear them sound
We're gonna fight until we have won this town
Hooray, hooray, hooray, yeah
Over the hill went the swords of a thousand men

Good call!

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Respect to Swanners for his 80s confession, what is yours? on 23:30 - Sep 14 with 2298 viewsGodzilla

My list would be endless, she was kinda cute

Respect to Swanners for his 80s confession, what is yours? on 23:48 - Sep 14 with 2281 viewsMoriarty

fka omuircheartaigh

Respect to Swanners for his 80s confession, what is yours? on 23:51 - Sep 14 with 2277 viewsMoriarty

fka omuircheartaigh

Respect to Swanners for his 80s confession, what is yours? on 00:06 - Sep 15 with 2265 viewsRyorry

These two for me -

TWTD ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Respect to Swanners for his 80s confession, what is yours? on 00:35 - Sep 15 with 2239 viewswkj

Respect to Swanners for his 80s confession, what is yours? on 22:17 - Sep 14 by Churchman

The Pet Shop Boys. Always sang along and still do if a PSB track is ever played. And I can’t sing a solitary note.

Opportunities is on pretty much every playlist I have

Crybaby

Respect to Swanners for his 80s confession, what is yours? on 00:57 - Sep 15 with 2228 viewsjeera

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Respect to Swanners for his 80s confession, what is yours? on 00:58 - Sep 15 with 2228 viewsjeera

[Post edited 15 Sep 2019 1:25]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Respect to Swanners for his 80s confession, what is yours? on 10:49 - Sep 15 with 1955 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Respect to Swanners for his 80s confession, what is yours? on 00:06 - Sep 15 by Ryorry

These two for me -

TWTD ...

That Nina Simone song doesn't count as cheesy, surely?

I used to like this...

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Respect to Swanners for his 80s confession, what is yours? on 10:52 - Sep 15 with 1947 viewsjaykay

the best thing about being your 30s during the 80s is knowing what is sh@e when you hear it

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Respect to Swanners for his 80s confession, what is yours? on 10:54 - Sep 15 with 1947 viewseireblue

Respect to Swanners for his 80s confession, what is yours? on 11:08 - Sep 15 with 1921 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Respect to Swanners for his 80s confession, what is yours? on 21:52 - Sep 14 by BanksterDebtSlave

Where do we go from here......down to the lake I fear.
Miss Slave has regressed and the bluetooth speaker is going strong in the garden.....
[Post edited 15 Sep 2019 11:14]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Respect to Swanners for his 80s confession, what is yours? on 11:20 - Sep 15 with 1904 viewsnoggin

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Respect to Swanners for his 80s confession, what is yours? on 11:26 - Sep 15 with 1898 viewsRyorry

Respect to Swanners for his 80s confession, what is yours? on 10:49 - Sep 15 by Tangledupin_Blue

That Nina Simone song doesn't count as cheesy, surely?

I used to like this...

"That Nina Simone song doesn't count as cheesy, surely?"

You're absolutely right, I was going to say so but was too tired/lazy to type it in, or post it separately. It's beaut, and playing it almost always makes me well up!

Have you changed your username from Binner? He's disappeared & you've appeared with the avatar he used!
[Post edited 15 Sep 2019 11:29]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024