Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, Summer Signings then 01:43 - Apr 8 with 3216 viewschrismakin

I'm going to start with Will Griggs, Lee Evans, Gavan Massey, Keanan Bennetts,

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

So, Summer Signings then on 01:46 - Apr 8 with 2352 viewstextbackup

Keanan Bennetts - i fcking hope not

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

So, Summer Signings then on 01:50 - Apr 8 with 2339 viewschrismakin

So, Summer Signings then on 01:46 - Apr 8 by textbackup

Keanan Bennetts - i fcking hope not

In this league, i'd like to see him after a full pre season and full on coaching. There is something there. We certainly miss him when he's not involved.

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

So, Summer Signings then on 01:53 - Apr 8 with 2334 viewsCoastalblue

So, Summer Signings then on 01:50 - Apr 8 by chrismakin

In this league, i'd like to see him after a full pre season and full on coaching. There is something there. We certainly miss him when he's not involved.

Don't disagree, but ;)

Not sure he'd drop to us anyway, and for the next 12 months I'd prefer we just got in some experienced, solid players who can get out out of this god forsaken leage. If our youngsters are as good as many believe then let's develop them and put solid 'been there, done it' pros around them.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

So, Summer Signings then on 01:56 - Apr 8 with 2330 viewschrismakin

So, Summer Signings then on 01:53 - Apr 8 by Coastalblue

Don't disagree, but ;)

Not sure he'd drop to us anyway, and for the next 12 months I'd prefer we just got in some experienced, solid players who can get out out of this god forsaken leage. If our youngsters are as good as many believe then let's develop them and put solid 'been there, done it' pros around them.

True, might be a better way

One thing that's bugging me, there was a wide player, can not for the life of me remember the opponent, but he was late 20's, didn't look 'fast' but took on Kenlock with ease and it was within the past 5 weeks, whipped in some very good crosses and was very important to the team he represented. Can you remember watching an opponent like this, as I just can't remember who it was

So, Summer Signings then on 02:20 - Apr 8 with 2300 viewstextbackup

So, Summer Signings then on 01:56 - Apr 8 by chrismakin

One thing that's bugging me, there was a wide player, can not for the life of me remember the opponent, but he was late 20's, didn't look 'fast' but took on Kenlock with ease and it was within the past 5 weeks, whipped in some very good crosses and was very important to the team he represented. Can you remember watching an opponent like this, as I just can't remember who it was

dobra, in training....

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

So, Summer Signings then on 08:02 - Apr 8 with 1936 viewsITFC_Jenx

Lee Evans
Gavin Massey
Christian Walton
Chey Dunkley
Josh Windass
Last 2 are dependent on Wednesday going down.
I wouldn't have said Walton until the takeover but I think we're more attractive now paying decent wages and offering to be part of a project.
So, Summer Signings then on 08:22 - Apr 8 with 1827 viewsgordon

So, Summer Signings then on 01:56 - Apr 8 by chrismakin

You thinking of Vedaine Oliver at Gillingham maybe?
So, Summer Signings then on 08:24 - Apr 8 with 1811 viewschrismakin

So, Summer Signings then on 08:22 - Apr 8 by gordon

You thinking of Vedaine Oliver at Gillingham maybe?

Nope, although I LOVED Him, i forgot to add him to the list, although Charlie Whyke is available...

Login to get fewer ads

So, Summer Signings then on 08:25 - Apr 8 with 1799 viewsfranz_tyson

Bennetts is apparently on 18k a week at BM. Not sure we can stretch to that...we’d need more step-overs and over-hit crosses to justify that.
So, Summer Signings then on 08:28 - Apr 8 with 1770 viewsxrayspecs

So, Summer Signings then on 08:24 - Apr 8 by chrismakin

Nope, although I LOVED Him, i forgot to add him to the list, although Charlie Whyke is available...

I think it may have been one of our home games - Lincoln or possibly Plymouth - he got run ragged by their left winger.

Another one for the list, the blonde left sided midfielder at Crewe, who scored against us.
So, Summer Signings then on 08:31 - Apr 8 with 1746 viewsitfcpaul

Wes Burns at Fleetwood has always looked good when I have seen him

Maybe we should be looking at Championship players as well

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

So, Summer Signings then on 08:31 - Apr 8 with 1746 viewsStokieBlue

The same Will Grigg who couldn't get anywhere near the Sunderland team?

Same Gavin Massey with 0 goals and 2 assists from 16 matches?

Going to be a long few months.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

So, Summer Signings then on 08:32 - Apr 8 with 1738 viewsITFC_Jenx

So, Summer Signings then on 08:28 - Apr 8 by xrayspecs

I think it may have been one of our home games - Lincoln or possibly Plymouth - he got run ragged by their left winger.

Another one for the list, the blonde left sided midfielder at Crewe, who scored against us.

Yes please to Charlie Wyke.

Cook will play 4231 next season. Getting the right striker to play 1 up top with the pressing game is massively important.
So, Summer Signings then on 08:33 - Apr 8 with 1729 viewschrismakin

So, Summer Signings then on 08:31 - Apr 8 by StokieBlue

The same Will Grigg who couldn't get anywhere near the Sunderland team?

Same Gavin Massey with 0 goals and 2 assists from 16 matches?

Going to be a long few months.

SB

Grigg had some personal problems at Sunderland.

So, Summer Signings then on 08:33 - Apr 8 with 1723 viewsStokieBlue

So, Summer Signings then on 08:32 - Apr 8 by ITFC_Jenx

Yes please to Charlie Wyke.

Cook will play 4231 next season. Getting the right striker to play 1 up top with the pressing game is massively important.

Why would Sunderland sell Wyke?

It's not FM2021, teams aren't just going to sell their main players to us. He might even be playing for them in the Championship next season.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

So, Summer Signings then on 08:35 - Apr 8 with 1705 viewsITFC_Jenx

So, Summer Signings then on 08:33 - Apr 8 by StokieBlue

It's not FM2021, teams aren't just going to sell their main players to us. He might even be playing for them in the Championship next season.

SB

Wyke is out of contract. Now he still might not want to come but it's not totally impossible.
So, Summer Signings then on 08:35 - Apr 8 with 1702 viewsgordon

Harry Anderson at Lincoln is decent, Charlie Kirk at Crewe as well. Dion Charles might be the best centre-forward option that could potentially be within our range, suspect there'll all be looked at by lots of championship clubs though.
So, Summer Signings then on 08:36 - Apr 8 with 1695 viewschrismakin

So, Summer Signings then on 08:33 - Apr 8 by StokieBlue

SB

Out of contract

So, Summer Signings then on 08:36 - Apr 8 with 1693 viewsgordon

So, Summer Signings then on 08:35 - Apr 8 by ITFC_Jenx

Wyke is out of contract. Now he still might not want to come but it's not totally impossible.

He'll be looked at by top championship clubs if Sunderland don't go up, we'd have no chance.
So, Summer Signings then on 08:37 - Apr 8 with 1674 viewschrismakin

So, Summer Signings then on 08:36 - Apr 8 by gordon

He'll be looked at by top championship clubs if Sunderland don't go up, we'd have no chance.

Will he? league 1/2 player. 28.....

I think he's a great league 1 signing, not sure for championship if im honest

So, Summer Signings then on 08:41 - Apr 8 with 1645 viewsjayessess

Must have been a right winger for Kenlock to be facing them, surely? Lincoln had DJ's son Brennan Johnson playing right wing (although I don't remember him playing very well at Portman Road), Plymouth a 24yo called Panutche Camara who was pretty off it that day, IIRC.

Charlie Kirk is the Crewe midfielder.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

So, Summer Signings then on 08:43 - Apr 8 with 1620 viewsITFC_Jenx

So, Summer Signings then on 08:37 - Apr 8 by chrismakin

Will he? league 1/2 player. 28.....

I think he's a great league 1 signing, not sure for championship if im honest

Agree, I think he fits the lower Championship/upper League 1 bracket.

Any striker signed only works on the basis of the LW/CAM/RW signed to play behind them.
So, Summer Signings then on 08:46 - Apr 8 with 1600 viewsBaggio_is_magic

Would really like us to sign Niall Ennis from Plymouth.
So, Summer Signings then on 08:48 - Apr 8 with 1569 viewsgordon

So, Summer Signings then on 08:41 - Apr 8 by jayessess

Must have been a right winger for Kenlock to be facing them, surely? Lincoln had DJ's son Brennan Johnson playing right wing (although I don't remember him playing very well at Portman Road), Plymouth a 24yo called Panutche Camara who was pretty off it that day, IIRC.

Charlie Kirk is the Crewe midfielder.

Lincoln had that Man City loanee on the wing last time we played them (was that Johnson?), and he was the best player on the pitch.
So, Summer Signings then on 08:52 - Apr 8 with 1552 viewsjayessess

So, Summer Signings then on 08:48 - Apr 8 by gordon

Lincoln had that Man City loanee on the wing last time we played them (was that Johnson?), and he was the best player on the pitch.

Morgan Rogers, although he was playing off the Left and isn't the right age bracket to be chrismakin's mystery man.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024