Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I know we would say this, but folk from Norfolk 12:59 - May 6 with 765 viewsSTYG

They are like an exceptional breed of humans that were placed there separately as some kind of social experiment to see who twigs? Every single person I've met from Norfolk has been absolutely bizarre.

A mate of mine works for a sports company in Birmingham that distributes, mainly cricket equipment. A team in Norfolk asked them to supply them and then insisted that they also pay them a percentage of any sales to any other Norfolk clubs because any of those clubs that use them afterwards have only done so because they would have seen them using them.

It gets better. They mainly sell all the famous makes of cricket bats. So this Norfolk chairman is asking for royalties from my mates company for selling any popular cricket bats in their county from now on, as it'll all be down to them. They already supply two cricket clubs in Norfolk!

They also asked about having their first order free because they have a B team and C team and they'll give them loads of business. First order was £900.

I'd joked about what people from Norfolk were like and that it wasn't just a rivalry thing. He's now firmly in agreement. Says he's the weirdest person he's ever dealt with.

Looked the guy up on twitter. Norwich season ticket holder. Who'd have thunk!
[Post edited 6 May 2022 13:01]
I know we would say this, but folk from Norfolk on 13:25 - May 6 with 668 viewsfactual_blue

To be fair £900 is a lot of money to the average norfukker.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I know we would say this, but folk from Norfolk on 13:30 - May 6 with 651 viewsSTYG

I know we would say this, but folk from Norfolk on 13:25 - May 6 by factual_blue

To be fair £900 is a lot of money to the average norfukker.

Surely he could just ask each family member to give him a quid?
I know we would say this, but folk from Norfolk on 13:49 - May 6 with 602 viewsfactual_blue

I know we would say this, but folk from Norfolk on 13:30 - May 6 by STYG

Surely he could just ask each family member to give him a quid?

To be fair £1 is a lot of money to the average norfukker.

I know we would say this, but folk from Norfolk on 13:53 - May 6 with 592 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Imagine what it was lime for those of us that grew up inedded deep behind enemy lines.

Lock the doors as you drive through villages so they don't kidnap you to donate through the gene pool

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

I know we would say this, but folk from Norfolk on 13:55 - May 6 with 582 viewsfactual_blue

I know we would say this, but folk from Norfolk on 13:53 - May 6 by BlueandTruesince82

Imagine what it was lime for those of us that grew up inedded deep behind enemy lines.

Lock the doors as you drive through villages so they don't kidnap you to donate through the gene pool

You'd need the lime to prevent scurvy.

I know we would say this, but folk from Norfolk on 13:56 - May 6 with 585 viewsSTYG

I know we would say this, but folk from Norfolk on 13:53 - May 6 by BlueandTruesince82

You must be even more skilled at me then with that knack of being anywhere in the world, walking past someone and immediately knowing, from their physical appearance, that they grew up in Norfolk.

I refuse to believe that Teemu Pukki doesn't have previous connections there, as he looks like what the result would be if you combined every Norfolk Constabulary e-fit ever generated.
I know we would say this, but folk from Norfolk on 14:28 - May 6 with 542 viewsChurchman

Yes, but Ullaa is good value on here!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024