Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk 18:17 - Nov 28 with 5185 viewswitchdoctor

addy for anyone who wishes to drop the club a line...or three
lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk on 18:22 - Nov 28 with 3186 viewsBlue12345

I hope everyone does
lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk on 18:26 - Nov 28 with 3147 viewsgroovyASH

Hi there Lee,

There have been many questionable decisions along the road of the long decline of Ipswich Town Football Club.

At a point where the club needs its supporters more than ever to be on board, to ban the journalist who represents the largest Ipswich Town fan community for the apparent crime of allowing a poster to "leak" the team, is the most bizarre decision of them all.

The changes this club needs are in respect of the increasingly poor management and medical performances. The decline and lack of progress under Paul Lambert's apparent management are clear to see. The club needs to get back into the second tier this season and the oblivion the club will be facing if it doesn't is not something Marcus Evans, yourself or indeed anybody else, will be even nearly prepared for.

The best chance is to provide the opportunity for a new manager to come in and perform competently in the role Paul Lambert currently holds. This should happen now. Hesitating has cost this club before, it will cost it again. The longer term financial costs of not achieving promotion will be far worse.

Do this, and reinstate the face of the community forum, and you might just reignite a bit of care, faith and passion.

I refuse to give this club any more of my hope until these changes are made."

Poll: Will you renew your season ticket when Evans does the annual end of season beg?

lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk on 18:26 - Nov 28 with 3151 viewsleft_foot

My effort...

Hi Lee,

Being an Ipswich fan for the last 35 years and a current season ticket holder, I’m more than used to being disappointed by the club, but today is the first time in those 35 years I have been disgusted by the behaviour of my club. Paul Lambert banning Phil Ham is his worst decision as manager of Ipswich Town and given he makes countless mistakes this is some achievement.
lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk on 18:29 - Nov 28 with 3092 viewsdeano85

If its lee.oneil@itfc.co.uk...
Like any big organisation, are we thinking that any.name@itfc would work..?
Ya know....
lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk on 18:30 - Nov 28 with 3066 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Good afternoon Lee

I was going to write a lengthy e-mail, but I don't think that's necessary.

I hope it's not true that TWTD have been banned from club press conferences.

The club really should know how important TWTD is to the supporters, it really is our voice. It seems a bizarre and weak move to ban them.

Please reconsider.

Many thanks

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk on 18:31 - Nov 28 with 3038 viewsSwansea_Blue

lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk on 18:29 - Nov 28 by deano85

Ya know....

today's.scapegoat@itfc.co.uk: Booooooooooooo!

Like that you mean? Get those virtual boos in and it will be just like being there

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk on 18:36 - Nov 28 with 2971 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Sent as below... everyone must do the same.

I also call on everyone not to take part in the ballot to show the club exactly what is happening.

Dear Lee, 

As a long standing fan of the club I must write to express my dismay at the banning of Phil Ham from the club's press conference.

Twtd produce fair and balanced content which is a testement to both them and the club. To hold Phil responsible for the actions of individual's is both punitive and unfair and frankly not in keeping with the ethos of the club.

Given the club's recent plight they should consider themselves lucky that TWTD has remained so reserved in its reporting, If team information is being leaked that comes from inside the club and it is for the club to investigate, I'm sure TWTD would assist so far as data protection laws allow.

Rather than take disproportiante action towards the local press I must insist that the club take a long hard look at its structure and set about remedying the wrongs of the last 20 years. This ban is nothing more than an attempt to deflect from the problems within the club Instead of reflecting on the real issues. Should leaks come from within than that is a further indictment of Paul Lambert and his effect in and around the club and his total lack of control. He must go.

I shall not spend a single penny on the club be it merchandise, tickets or anything further until this man is removed from the club and Phil reinstated at press conferences. Please make the right decison.

Yours faithfully 

Xxx xxxxxx

Fan of 38 years

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk on 18:38 - Nov 28 with 2935 viewswkj

I have usually had a good idea who I am most angry at in my history of a town supporter, but today is the first time I have been genuinely confused at who to be most upset with. The 2-0 defeat to Charlton barely registers in comparison to this silliness.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Login to get fewer ads

lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk on 18:42 - Nov 28 with 2888 viewsstringy

email sent
lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk on 18:43 - Nov 28 with 2882 viewsAce_High1

Why are people emailing the puppet O'Neil? What will he say to Marcus, his master?

Clegg, Milne, O'Neil, all the same - yes men.

If you are unhappy about it email Evans both at ITFC and his business.
lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk on 18:44 - Nov 28 with 2865 viewsbackwaywhen

Just sent mine , asking for reinstatement and apology or my season ticket DD gets cancelled with immediate effect , finishing line ,
Sadly the club is dying slowly and surely before our eyes .
lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk on 18:45 - Nov 28 with 2849 viewswkj

lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk on 18:43 - Nov 28 by Ace_High1

Why are people emailing the puppet O'Neil? What will he say to Marcus, his master?

Clegg, Milne, O'Neil, all the same - yes men.

If you are unhappy about it email Evans both at ITFC and his business.

O'Neil is the most appropriate person in the club to communicate with in this situation. Right now other journalists are in support of Phil and the response on social media is potent. O'Neil will have no choice but to formulate a response to this over the next week.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk on 18:48 - Nov 28 with 2805 viewscressi

lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk on 18:44 - Nov 28 by backwaywhen

Just sent mine , asking for reinstatement and apology or my season ticket DD gets cancelled with immediate effect , finishing line ,
Sadly the club is dying slowly and surely before our eyes .

I have wrote a email saying of my dismay at Phils treatment and explaining Phil and the supporters will be here long after Paul Lambert, but change is required now to have any chance of promotion.
lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk on 18:50 - Nov 28 with 2779 viewsMeadowlark

Dear Mr O'Neill
Mr Lambert is quoted on your website after today's loss at home to Charlton.
He says "We need to stick together."
Then we hear that far from doing that the club has banned one of its most loyal and informative local journalists.
What a petty, childish and inappropriate course of action.
I hope to see him reinstated very quickly and an apology issued.
I have supported the club for over 50 years and this marks the lowest point.
Yours,
lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk on 18:52 - Nov 28 with 2749 viewsNewcyBlue

Email sent.

Hope you’re well witchdoctor!

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk on 18:57 - Nov 28 with 2699 viewsOld_Git

Dear Mr O’Neill,

Phil Ham banned from PCs ?

You must know how absurd this is.

You must know that Phil is a giant of the Town community, not least because he is pillar of integrity.

My goodness, the Club is in a mess.

I am incidentally 100% behind Mr Evans who has been a sportsman and a gent.

Sincerely,

oldgit@reserves, shareholder and (current) holder of season tickets for half a century.

I am padding quickly towards certain death.

lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk on 19:00 - Nov 28 with 2626 viewshave_a_word_with_him

Emailed. Thanks for posting.
lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk on 19:05 - Nov 28 with 2571 viewsLamp

lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk on 18:57 - Nov 28 by Old_Git

Dear Mr O’Neill,

You must know that Phil is a giant of the Town community, not least because he is pillar of integrity.

Sincerely,

oldgit@reserves, shareholder and (current) holder of season tickets for half a century.

This absurd PR disaster has brought Old Git back from the dead. Phil will be back in the press room in no time.
lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk on 19:07 - Nov 28 with 2539 viewsN2_Blue

e-mail sent!

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk on 19:08 - Nov 28 with 2531 viewsMrTown

Add another one the list.

A true disgrace at how they’ve treated Phil here.

Should be looking internally before they are so quick to pass the buck.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk on 19:16 - Nov 28 with 2466 viewsdavblue

lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk on 19:05 - Nov 28 by Lamp

This absurd PR disaster has brought Old Git back from the dead. Phil will be back in the press room in no time.

This is what the world needed in 2020. Shame it had to happen so late in the year!
lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk on 19:16 - Nov 28 with 2464 viewsOld_Git

lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk on 19:05 - Nov 28 by Lamp

I’m hoping that my action will earn me the right to turn down my obligation to attend the Pompey game, if I’m unlucky enough to have my name drawn out of the hat.

However, I’m enjoying the skills of our young players and I’m tickled to be able to say that I’m personally acquainted with the Bury boys, inc today’s dazzling debutant.

I daren’t mention for the 100th time that my youngest child was Jack’s skipper at primary school.

I’m washing my hands. But not of The Town.

I am padding quickly towards certain death.

lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk on 19:17 - Nov 28 with 2443 viewsvapour_trail

Done.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk on 19:17 - Nov 28 with 2444 viewsKropotkin123

lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk on 18:29 - Nov 28 by deano85

Ya know....

Mine went through - no bouncebackability
[Post edited 28 Nov 2020 19:20]

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk on 19:19 - Nov 28 with 2411 viewsKropotkin123

lee.oneill@itfc.co.uk on 18:57 - Nov 28 by Old_Git

Dear Mr O’Neill,

Sincerely,

Haven't seen you post in a while, great to see you're still on the forum.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024