Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What a great game of footy. 20:29 - May 8 with 1050 viewsScuzzer

MK Don's the much better footballing side but all credit to Wycombe for defending so well...and Stockdale was superb.

Established 1968

I thought the same on 20:30 - May 8 with 1004 viewsunstableblue

MK really were good to watch.. battered Wycombe but they defended with real vigour

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

What a great game of footy. on 20:32 - May 8 with 996 viewsTresBonne

MK one of the best footballing sides all season, knocked out like that to one of the worst.
What a great game of footy. on 20:35 - May 8 with 977 viewsitfcsuth

Have to think that MK side will be heavily dismantled in the summer now.

Likes of Twine & Darling could well be sold for good fees.

Parrott, Corbeanu, Coventry, Kessler-Hayden, Cumming to return to parent clubs.

4 more first team players with expiring contracts.

You have to feel that was their best opportunity to make it out of this division.
What a great game of footy. on 20:37 - May 8 with 956 viewsSarge

What a great game of footy. on 20:32 - May 8 by TresBonne

MK one of the best footballing sides all season, knocked out like that to one of the worst.

Can only hope for justice and that Sunderland/Sheffield W take them apart in the final. One of the worst footballing teams I’ve ever seen and I think everyone is sick of their sh1thousing.
What a great game of footy. on 20:38 - May 8 with 954 viewsChrisd

Like them or loathe them, Wycombe got the job done. There’s no doubt that MK Dons are the better footballing side, look at the stats 69% possession, 29 attempts, but Wycombe did what they do best. It’s not pretty, but it works for them.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

What a great game of footy. on 20:49 - May 8 with 894 viewsHARRY10

What a great game of footy. on 20:37 - May 8 by Sarge

Can only hope for justice and that Sunderland/Sheffield W take them apart in the final. One of the worst footballing teams I’ve ever seen and I think everyone is sick of their sh1thousing.

Shame those two are not in the final. Rather than a crap football team, who beat a poorly supported club
What a great game of footy. on 20:51 - May 8 with 887 viewsMullet

What a great game of footy. on 20:37 - May 8 by Sarge

Nah, let Wycombe go up and be fodder whilst those two join Derby in a financial tailspin and suffer a dose of what we've had.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

What a great game of footy. on 21:18 - May 8 with 752 viewsJ2BLUE

What a great game of footy. on 20:51 - May 8 by Mullet

Nah, let Wycombe go up and be fodder whilst those two join Derby in a financial tailspin and suffer a dose of what we've had.

I'd rather Wycombe stay down than Sunderland or Sheff Wed. For our interests it would be much better to get rid of one of them.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024