Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So Fulham 19:58 - Aug 30 with 4128 viewspennyfathersleg

Are putting a 15 million pound bid in, Birmingham and others have put million pound plus bids in for players - we're about to sign our 3rd loan signing of the season! Good job Marcus is 'excited for the future'
So Fulham on 20:11 - Aug 30 with 3350 viewsBobbychase

We have signed some permanent players this window to be fair.

And transfer windows aren't just about who you buy. We've kept one of the best keepers in Championship (fingers crossed).

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

You do realise that both Fulham and..... on 20:16 - Aug 30 with 3322 viewsBloots

....Birmingham have far more loanees than we have at the moment?

On the assumption that you do (because it would be a really silly blub if you didn't) then I'm really not sure what your point is.

Just wondered.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

So Fulham on 20:22 - Aug 30 with 3266 viewsJ2BLUE

The future is Smith and Webster. We need cover.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

You do realise that both Fulham and..... on 20:22 - Aug 30 with 3274 viewshoofer

You do realise that both Fulham and..... on 20:16 - Aug 30 by Bloots

On the assumption that you do (because it would be a really silly blub if you didn't) then I'm really not sure what your point is.

Just wondered.

Looking to bitch again are you? Ffs this board use to be good but so many dicks on here .
Yeah, it was much better in the old days..... on 20:25 - Aug 30 with 3233 viewsBloots

You do realise that both Fulham and..... on 20:22 - Aug 30 by hoofer

Looking to bitch again are you? Ffs this board use to be good but so many dicks on here .

....when Arsekicker used to post on here.

Yeah, it was much better in the old days..... on 20:28 - Aug 30 with 3208 viewshoofer

Yeah, it was much better in the old days..... on 20:25 - Aug 30 by Bloots

When bloots use to suck up to everyone and still does lol.
I used to like Cruncher too.... on 20:30 - Aug 30 with 3198 viewsBloots

Yeah, it was much better in the old days..... on 20:28 - Aug 30 by hoofer

When bloots use to suck up to everyone and still does lol.

....all you new posters are very odd.

Yeah, it was much better in the old days..... on 20:33 - Aug 30 with 3184 viewschicoazul

Yeah, it was much better in the old days..... on 20:25 - Aug 30 by Bloots

Ah of course, it's THAT guy isnt it.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Login to get fewer ads

You do realise that both Fulham and..... on 20:34 - Aug 30 with 3188 viewspennyfathersleg

You do realise that both Fulham and..... on 20:16 - Aug 30 by Bloots

Just wondered.

My point is exactly what I said in the post!

Lots of teams are showing ambition and using the market to strengthen squads/teams by spending. We're once again looking short term. We still haven't replaced Berra who was first choice for the last few seasons - and would still be first choice if he were here!
On about his 15th persona now..... on 20:35 - Aug 30 with 3168 viewsBloots

Yeah, it was much better in the old days..... on 20:33 - Aug 30 by chicoazul

Ah of course, it's THAT guy isnt it.

...the trouble is they are all just aggressive middle aged midgets.

On about his 15th persona now..... on 20:40 - Aug 30 with 3136 viewshoofer

On about his 15th persona now..... on 20:35 - Aug 30 by Bloots

...the trouble is they are all just aggressive middle aged midgets.

But unlike you suck up to everyone on the board use to and you still do .
On about his 15th persona now..... on 21:08 - Aug 30 with 3021 viewsBlueBadger

On about his 15th persona now..... on 20:40 - Aug 30 by hoofer

But unlike you suck up to everyone on the board use to and you still do .

Surely if that was the case he'd be being nice to you?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

You do realise that both Fulham and..... on 21:22 - Aug 30 with 2965 viewsBlueBadger

You do realise that both Fulham and..... on 20:34 - Aug 30 by pennyfathersleg

My point is exactly what I said in the post!

Lots of teams are showing ambition and using the market to strengthen squads/teams by spending. We're once again looking short term. We still haven't replaced Berra who was first choice for the last few seasons - and would still be first choice if he were here!

Ironically enough, the best way to look 'long term' is to get in a loanee whilst the like of the hugely promising Webster(for example) get fit. All a perm is going to do is push The Future down the pecking order.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

So Fulham on 21:30 - Aug 30 with 2920 viewsWestSussexBlue

We've signed Two bargain Strikers that are scoring well, We have several key players to return from injury, we have the best keeper outside the Prem and We sit 2nd as it stands. I'm excited too.
Realistic Yes but excited .
So Fulham on 21:36 - Aug 30 with 2876 viewsBlueBadger

So Fulham on 21:30 - Aug 30 by WestSussexBlue

We've signed Two bargain Strikers that are scoring well, We have several key players to return from injury, we have the best keeper outside the Prem and We sit 2nd as it stands. I'm excited too.
Realistic Yes but excited .

I'm yet to be convinced we're top 6 material(it's too early in the season to call and we've a pretty small squad - better than last season's but small), but an Improved Season and there's the genuine prospect of giving the budgies a stuffing in this season for me, so far.

You do realise that both Fulham and..... on 21:37 - Aug 30 with 2872 viewsHerbivore

You do realise that both Fulham and..... on 20:22 - Aug 30 by hoofer

Certainly one more since you returned.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

You do realise that both Fulham and..... on 21:44 - Aug 30 with 2834 viewshoofer

You do realise that both Fulham and..... on 21:37 - Aug 30 by Herbivore

And your the biggest.
You do realise that both Fulham and..... on 21:47 - Aug 30 with 2825 viewsHerbivore

You do realise that both Fulham and..... on 21:44 - Aug 30 by hoofer

And your the biggest.

*you're

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

You do realise that both Fulham and..... on 21:49 - Aug 30 with 2814 viewsElderGrizzly

You do realise that both Fulham and..... on 21:37 - Aug 30 by Herbivore

3 weeks before Crunchie has gone again?

Any advance on 3?
You do realise that both Fulham and..... on 22:03 - Aug 30 with 2775 viewshoofer

You do realise that both Fulham and..... on 21:49 - Aug 30 by ElderGrizzly

3 weeks before Crunchie has gone again?

Any advance on 3?

2 pensioner.
So Fulham on 22:03 - Aug 30 with 2779 viewsdavblue

So Fulham on 21:36 - Aug 30 by BlueBadger

I'm yet to be convinced we're top 6 material(it's too early in the season to call and we've a pretty small squad - better than last season's but small), but an Improved Season and there's the genuine prospect of giving the budgies a stuffing in this season for me, so far.

Hope I'm wrong but I don't see us getting near the play offs this season, the gap between us and Fulham was massive in terms of quality and the way we played.
So Fulham on 22:07 - Aug 30 with 2758 viewsBlueBadger

So Fulham on 22:03 - Aug 30 by davblue

Hope I'm wrong but I don't see us getting near the play offs this season, the gap between us and Fulham was massive in terms of quality and the way we played.

It's early in the season but I honestly doubt we'll play a better side than Fulham.

You do realise that both Fulham and..... on 22:07 - Aug 30 with 2757 viewspennyfathersleg

You do realise that both Fulham and..... on 21:22 - Aug 30 by BlueBadger

Ironically enough, the best way to look 'long term' is to get in a loanee whilst the like of the hugely promising Webster(for example) get fit. All a perm is going to do is push The Future down the pecking order.

I disagree!

Webster was bought, chambers was bought, Bart was bought, Knudsen was bought, Freddie was bought - these have either been in the team for a while or will be! Buy the right player and they can be around for a long time! I'm not suggesting we spend £15 million on a player but invest correctly is all - not wasting money helping other teams develop their players
But as per my original point..... on 22:12 - Aug 30 with 2735 viewsBloots

You do realise that both Fulham and..... on 22:07 - Aug 30 by pennyfathersleg

I disagree!

Webster was bought, chambers was bought, Bart was bought, Knudsen was bought, Freddie was bought - these have either been in the team for a while or will be! Buy the right player and they can be around for a long time! I'm not suggesting we spend £15 million on a player but invest correctly is all - not wasting money helping other teams develop their players

....Fulham have got about half a dozen loanees in their team, we've got 2, probably 3 as a max.

Loans are a huge part of football these days and frankly we are using the loan market less than most of our peers.

We've also invested the little money we do have pretty wisely I'd say, certainly far better than Redknapp has or will.

You do realise that both Fulham and..... on 22:16 - Aug 30 with 2716 viewsElderGrizzly

You do realise that both Fulham and..... on 22:03 - Aug 30 by hoofer

2 pensioner.

Human trafficking? Blimey....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024