Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Matchday Programmes selling out 10:55 - Sep 19 with 1354 viewsBluJu

A great illustration of the club's commercial nous has to be the matchday progs. We have always bought at least one, if not two per match, but this season and last, more often than not they've already sold out when we get there pre match.

Last night again, 20 minutes before ko outside the ground, sold out (and inside the ground).

At £3 a pop, I can't believe that the club would fail to do anything other than make more money if they printed more and had spares left over. Unless they're over paying considerably for that glossy finish.

Last night in particular I was annoyed as my father in law really wanted the Kevin Beattie special. They must have expected a higher demand?

End of rant. Move along.
Matchday Programmes selling out on 11:04 - Sep 19 with 1332 viewsGuthrum

As mentioned in a thread below, the very short timescale for production of the Beattie special may have prevented more being printed.

If the club are sensible, they might reproduce it for Saturday (when there's likely to be a higher attendance, anyway).

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Matchday Programmes selling out on 11:14 - Sep 19 with 1301 viewsITFC_Forever

They are notorious for selling out, so I always buy one when I arrive walk past the ground on the way to the pub 90 minutes or so before kick-off, rather than risk them selling out when I walk back past 10 minutes before the game starts.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Matchday Programmes selling out on 12:27 - Sep 19 with 1173 viewsBluJu

Matchday Programmes selling out on 11:04 - Sep 19 by Guthrum

As mentioned in a thread below, the very short timescale for production of the Beattie special may have prevented more being printed.

If the club are sensible, they might reproduce it for Saturday (when there's likely to be a higher attendance, anyway).

Not just this week - this week was particularly annoying.

On the upside, I save £3/£6 each match...
Matchday Programmes selling out on 12:29 - Sep 19 with 1160 viewsITFC_Forever

Matchday Programmes selling out on 12:27 - Sep 19 by BluJu

Not just this week - this week was particularly annoying.

On the upside, I save £3/£6 each match...

And as was mentioned on a thread below, numerous people were buying multiple copies last night, so even if the club did print more, they were soon sold through.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Matchday Programmes selling out on 12:32 - Sep 19 with 1132 viewsPiercingBlue

Price on Ebay is already shooting up
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024