Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... 15:11 - Sep 11 with 20401 viewsclive_baker

Anyone got any? I absolutely cannot stand eggs, but I rarely meet people that agree with me. The smell, the taste, absolutely hideous things.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 17:01 - Sep 11 with 968 viewsGeoffSentence

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:10 - Sep 11 by footers

Ham and cheese croissants are ace. You're doing this just to annoy me.

I'n going off you.

Croissants should not be meddled with.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 17:03 - Sep 11 with 965 viewsGeoffSentence

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:42 - Sep 11 by fabian_illness

Beetroot.

I can still smell it boiling away on my nans stove.
Absolutely makes me heave.

It is horrible, but doesn't everyone hate beetroot?

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 17:04 - Sep 11 with 960 viewsGeoffSentence

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:54 - Sep 11 by wkj

Please allow my to bestow this gift of pink himalayan salt upon you.

No need got some already, in one of those tall grinders with flakes of chili.

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 17:04 - Sep 11 with 960 viewsStokieBlue

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 17:03 - Sep 11 by GeoffSentence

Pickled beetroot is lovely as is beetroot cured salmon.

I can give you a recipe if you want to cure your aversion.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 17:05 - Sep 11 with 955 viewsGeoffSentence

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 17:04 - Sep 11 by StokieBlue

Pickled beetroot is lovely as is beetroot cured salmon.

I can give you a recipe if you want to cure your aversion.

SB

beetroot is almost the only thing that doesnt taste good pickled.

so, no.

Thanks for the offer though.

Nah, they don't on 17:07 - Sep 11 with 951 viewsGeoffSentence

Nah, they don't on 16:55 - Sep 11 by Dyland

They laugh at tourists eating it thinking it's some kind of local specialty. It's not food. It's closer to sh1t than food. Literally.

I got some tripe for my dog once, even he wouldn't eat it.

And he eats sht, proper sht.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2019 17:08]

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 17:07 - Sep 11 with 949 viewsfooters

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 17:05 - Sep 11 by GeoffSentence

beetroot is almost the only thing that doesnt taste good pickled.

so, no.

Thanks for the offer though.

And now I'm going off you too.

Beetroot is ace, often have it with a roast dinner.

Let's call that one-one and have a huggle.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 17:10 - Sep 11 with 940 viewsGeoffSentence

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 17:07 - Sep 11 by footers

And now I'm going off you too.

Beetroot is ace, often have it with a roast dinner.

Let's call that one-one and have a huggle.

I dunno Footers, we seem to be food incompatible, a huggle will only lead to disapointment and despair.

Oh, sod it. Go on then.

Login to get fewer ads

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 17:10 - Sep 11 with 938 viewsIllinoisblue

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 17:01 - Sep 11 by wkj

American apple pies are fugging awful... Why? Cinnomen... Cinnomen in everything as of its the essence of jesus christ.

You get a good shortcrust pie from my old dear in you though and you'd be punting those Mr kippings all the way to Chi town
[Post edited 11 Sep 2019 17:12]

I hear ya. Cinnamon and blueberries ruin many things over here.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 17:14 - Sep 11 with 927 viewswkj

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 15:32 - Sep 11 by Bluebell

I can’t stand sushi.

Actually I have never tried it but the thought of raw fish is disgusting.

You can't stand the thought of eating sushi then?

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 17:24 - Sep 11 with 913 viewsSwansea_Blue

Footers.

Oh, sorry thought you said ‘fools’

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 18:08 - Sep 11 with 876 viewsnorth_stand77

Eggs- smell, look and taste disgusting.

Fish- smell, look and taste disgusting.

Then there's meat- smell, look and tastes disgusting.

Ok, will concede that bacon being cooked smells interesting, but is still flesh (blood, tendons, muscle, stringy bits and pieces-yuk!)
Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 18:17 - Sep 11 with 869 viewsGuthrum

Rice pudding.

I very much sympathise with Mary Jane.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 18:30 - Sep 11 with 858 viewsally86

I don't get meat and fruit together, like gammon and pineapple, or fruit in sandwiches, or baked beans with anything other than toast.
Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 18:32 - Sep 11 with 854 viewsFreddies_Ears

Kebabs. Those horrible stinky things that get sliced off a huge fortnight-old mass of elephant leg. Utterly disgusting.
Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 18:34 - Sep 11 with 847 viewswkj

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 18:30 - Sep 11 by ally86

I don't get meat and fruit together, like gammon and pineapple, or fruit in sandwiches, or baked beans with anything other than toast.

I agree, although apple sauce and pork is an exception

Crybaby

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 18:36 - Sep 11 with 846 viewsFixed_It

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:48 - Sep 11 by GlasgowBlue

And until I moved to Scotland I had always lived on the coast, whether at home or abroad.

It's the smell that puts me off. It looks lovely but I hate the smell.

I have to close all the doors in the house if the Mrs is cooking Mussels or fish just to escape the smell.

Does she cook it often? Just wondering... ;)

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 18:37 - Sep 11 with 844 viewsFixed_It

Jelly. I was always the odd one out at parties as a kid.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 18:37 - Sep 11 with 842 viewsBrixtonBlue

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:26 - Sep 11 by Dyland

Let me guess, it's too fatty and, like, animaly.

FFS

No, it's the actual flavour she doesn't like.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 18:38 - Sep 11 with 842 viewsSpruceMoose

Good God there are some basic food bitches on this thread.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 19:01 - Sep 11 with 825 viewsjas0999

Rice. Dislike the texture.
Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 19:04 - Sep 11 with 819 viewswkj

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 19:01 - Sep 11 by jas0999

Rice. Dislike the texture.

Cooking it helps

Crybaby

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 19:05 - Sep 11 with 815 viewsJ2BLUE

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 19:04 - Sep 11 by wkj

Cooking it helps

I up voted that. Then I remembered you think I have a vendetta towards you and downvoted it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 19:05 - Sep 11 with 815 viewsBrixtonBlue

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 17:03 - Sep 11 by GeoffSentence

Depends if you're doing it right. If you're having it out of a jar of vinegar, you're not.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 19:07 - Sep 11 with 810 viewswkj

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 19:05 - Sep 11 by J2BLUE

I up voted that. Then I remembered you think I have a vendetta towards you and downvoted it.

Thanks for the confirmation, I can now enjoy my chips in confidence

Crybaby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024