Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would anyone NOT go if we made the Wembley final of the Leasing.com thingy? (n/t) 21:55 - Oct 8 with 6659 viewsMaySixth

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Would anyone NOT go if we made the Wembley final of the Leasing.com thingy? (n/t on 21:58 - Oct 8 with 3618 viewsFootballpete

It’s a rubbish competition ruined by the introduction of premier reserve teams, but of course I’d go if we got to the final. How many chances would we get to see Ipswich at Wembley? Sure it makes me a hypocrite but I’m willing to live with that!

Poll: Which Top Gear presenter is the biggest dickhead?

Would anyone NOT go if we made the Wembley final of the Leasing.com thingy? (n/t on 21:59 - Oct 8 with 3586 viewswkj

I won't be going, largely due to alternative arrangements on that weekend that I cant reschedule.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Would anyone NOT go if we made the Wembley final of the Leasing.com thingy? (n/t on 22:05 - Oct 8 with 3524 viewswerringtonblue

Watching Elbow in Manchester the night before, which could make it a bit inconvenient..... but sure I'll find a way to be there if we make it. I live in Peterborough and made it to Wembley with Posh supporting friends a few years ago just to experience Wembley in the Johnstones Paint Trophy
Would anyone NOT go if we made the Wembley final of the Leasing.com thingy? (n/t on 22:06 - Oct 8 with 3514 viewswkj

Would anyone NOT go if we made the Wembley final of the Leasing.com thingy? (n/t on 22:05 - Oct 8 by werringtonblue

Watching Elbow in Manchester the night before, which could make it a bit inconvenient..... but sure I'll find a way to be there if we make it. I live in Peterborough and made it to Wembley with Posh supporting friends a few years ago just to experience Wembley in the Johnstones Paint Trophy

Elbow might well be part of my weekend plans too!

Crybaby

Would anyone NOT go if we made the Wembley final of the Leasing.com thingy? (n/t on 22:09 - Oct 8 with 3475 viewsMaySixth

Would anyone NOT go if we made the Wembley final of the Leasing.com thingy? (n/t on 21:59 - Oct 8 by wkj

I won't be going, largely due to alternative arrangements on that weekend that I cant reschedule.

When is final? 28/29 March?

Would anyone NOT go if we made the Wembley final of the Leasing.com thingy? (n/t on 22:10 - Oct 8 with 3469 viewswerringtonblue

Would anyone NOT go if we made the Wembley final of the Leasing.com thingy? (n/t on 22:06 - Oct 8 by wkj

Elbow might well be part of my weekend plans too!

Seen Elbow before? If not, highly recommended - seen about 5 times and will watch again - never fail to impress
Would anyone NOT go if we made the Wembley final of the Leasing.com thingy? (n/t on 22:11 - Oct 8 with 3458 viewscatch74

Would anyone NOT go if we made the Wembley final of the Leasing.com thingy? (n/t on 22:09 - Oct 8 by MaySixth

Ooh is it, great time for a birthday, would have to go.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Would anyone NOT go if we made the Wembley final of the Leasing.com thingy? (n/t on 22:11 - Oct 8 with 3454 viewswerringtonblue

Would anyone NOT go if we made the Wembley final of the Leasing.com thingy? (n/t on 22:09 - Oct 8 by MaySixth

April 5th according to my google search
Login to get fewer ads

Would anyone NOT go if we made the Wembley final of the Leasing.com thingy? (n/t on 22:11 - Oct 8 with 3452 viewsActionMan

There would be people complaining they couldn't get tickets no doubt and blaming the club, for that. We're going to Wembley!
Would anyone NOT go if we made the Wembley final of the Leasing.com thingy? (n/t on 22:12 - Oct 8 with 3439 viewswkj

Sunday 5th April

Crybaby

Would anyone NOT go if we made the Wembley final of the Leasing.com thingy? (n/t on 22:15 - Oct 8 with 3408 viewswkj

Would anyone NOT go if we made the Wembley final of the Leasing.com thingy? (n/t on 22:10 - Oct 8 by werringtonblue

Seen Elbow before? If not, highly recommended - seen about 5 times and will watch again - never fail to impress

Oh god, yes they were part of my favourite Reading lineup ever. Look at some of the names on this festival. I have never ever been to one that came close in terms of bands I love.

Crybaby

Would anyone NOT go if we made the Wembley final of the Leasing.com thingy? (n/t on 22:16 - Oct 8 with 3407 viewsclive_baker

I’m out of the country so won’t be going if we get there. Can’t same I’m too bothered. Seeing us at the new Wembley would be lovely, but not in a Mickey Mouse Cup like this one.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Would anyone NOT go if we made the Wembley final of the Leasing.com thingy? (n/t on 22:19 - Oct 8 with 3365 viewsflimflam

Not been to either of the matches but will be going to Colchester and 100% Wembley if we get there. Would be a cracking day and anyone who says otherwise is telling porkies.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Would anyone NOT go if we made the Wembley final of the Leasing.com thingy? (n/t on 22:26 - Oct 8 with 3301 viewswerringtonblue

Would anyone NOT go if we made the Wembley final of the Leasing.com thingy? (n/t on 22:15 - Oct 8 by wkj

Oh god, yes they were part of my favourite Reading lineup ever. Look at some of the names on this festival. I have never ever been to one that came close in terms of bands I love.

Pretty average lineup - ummmm I jest

Manics are our major favourites - you saw them on same list - seen Manics 6 times and as soon as their next tour is announced, we are there
Would anyone NOT go if we made the Wembley final of the Leasing.com thingy? (n/t on 22:28 - Oct 8 with 3279 viewsMaySixth

Would anyone NOT go if we made the Wembley final of the Leasing.com thingy? (n/t on 22:26 - Oct 8 by werringtonblue

Manics are our major favourites - you saw them on same list - seen Manics 6 times and as soon as their next tour is announced, we are there

Eels
Mercury Rev
Mogwai

Rest of the time getting smashed

Would anyone NOT go if we made the Wembley final of the Leasing.com thingy? (n/t on 22:30 - Oct 8 with 3263 viewsBent_double

Are we already through to the knockout rounds then? Col U and SPurs both have 3 points, but I guess even if we lose to Col U and SPurs beat Gillingham, we would still finish 2nd.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Would anyone NOT go if we made the Wembley final of the Leasing.com thingy? (n/t on 22:35 - Oct 8 with 3217 viewsMaySixth

Would anyone NOT go if we made the Wembley final of the Leasing.com thingy? (n/t on 22:30 - Oct 8 by Bent_double

Are we already through to the knockout rounds then? Col U and SPurs both have 3 points, but I guess even if we lose to Col U and SPurs beat Gillingham, we would still finish 2nd.

We are through.
If we finish top we will finish as a seed and then face a runners up team in the southern section (home or away)

Would anyone NOT go if we made the Wembley final of the Leasing.com thingy? (n/t on 23:24 - Oct 8 with 3079 viewswkj

Would anyone NOT go if we made the Wembley final of the Leasing.com thingy? (n/t on 22:26 - Oct 8 by werringtonblue

Manics and Eels (Who I followed around the UK that year) were my favourites. I think both of those bands have become so so so much better under the radar of their most famous days!

Crybaby

Would anyone NOT go if we made the Wembley final of the Leasing.com thingy? (n/t on 23:25 - Oct 8 with 3074 viewswkj

Would anyone NOT go if we made the Wembley final of the Leasing.com thingy? (n/t on 22:28 - Oct 8 by MaySixth

Eels
Mercury Rev
Mogwai

Rest of the time getting smashed

Actually, one of the best live performances that weekend was LoFi Allstars amazinly, but Frank black and Breeders playing the same venue was beyond words. (turns out that never actually happened, reading 2001 and 02 merging together)
[Post edited 8 Oct 2019 23:26]

Crybaby

Would anyone NOT go if we made the Wembley final of the Leasing.com thingy? (n/t on 23:25 - Oct 8 with 3074 viewsActionMan

Would anyone NOT go if we made the Wembley final of the Leasing.com thingy? (n/t on 22:16 - Oct 8 by clive_baker

I’m out of the country so won’t be going if we get there. Can’t same I’m too bothered. Seeing us at the new Wembley would be lovely, but not in a Mickey Mouse Cup like this one.

Lol Mickey Mouse Cup. It's not 1981 anymore, it's a competition we're in. We need to wake up.
Would anyone NOT go if we made the Wembley final of the Leasing.com thingy? (n/t on 00:19 - Oct 9 with 3014 viewsGuthrum

Would anyone NOT go if we made the Wembley final of the Leasing.com thingy? (n/t on 22:30 - Oct 8 by Bent_double

Col U have 4 points (one win and one draw), Spurs U21 have 2 points (one draw plus penalty shootout bonus point).

If Col U beat us, they finish top and us second. Any other result we finish top. If Col U lose and Spurs U21 beat Gillingham or if Col U lose by more than two goals and Spurs U21 draw plus the penalty shootout bonus, Spurs U21 finish second - otherwise Col U do. Gillingham cannot qualify.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Would anyone NOT go if we made the Wembley final of the Leasing.com thingy? (n/t on 00:32 - Oct 9 with 2995 viewswkj

Would anyone NOT go if we made the Wembley final of the Leasing.com thingy? (n/t on 00:19 - Oct 9 by Guthrum

Col U have 4 points (one win and one draw), Spurs U21 have 2 points (one draw plus penalty shootout bonus point).

If Col U beat us, they finish top and us second. Any other result we finish top. If Col U lose and Spurs U21 beat Gillingham or if Col U lose by more than two goals and Spurs U21 draw plus the penalty shootout bonus, Spurs U21 finish second - otherwise Col U do. Gillingham cannot qualify.

Crybaby

Would anyone NOT go if we made the Wembley final of the Leasing.com thingy? (n/t on 05:47 - Oct 9 with 2902 viewstiptreeblue

Would anyone NOT go if we made the Wembley final of the Leasing.com thingy? (n/t on 22:19 - Oct 8 by flimflam

Not been to either of the matches but will be going to Colchester and 100% Wembley if we get there. Would be a cracking day and anyone who says otherwise is telling porkies.

But, some of our fans are so precious that they feel we should only be in the FA cup and Champions league as we are too big a club for anything else
Would anyone NOT go if we made the Wembley final of the Leasing.com thingy? (n/t on 06:27 - Oct 9 with 2854 viewsBarneycurley

*They got 85k last year so it's obviously a draw card getting to wembley.

*Ash the Pompey pseudo Ipswich fan said that Pompey had 80k there and Sunderland made up the difference.

Allegedly....

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

Would anyone NOT go if we made the Wembley final of the Leasing.com thingy? (n/t on 07:48 - Oct 9 with 2744 viewsHerbivore

I'd probably go for the day out.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024