Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another reason why Corbyn can't be trusted. 23:32 - Dec 11 with 1041 viewsLord_Lucan

Poor old Ed Miliband despite being Jewish happily attempted to eat a bacon sandwich despite it being against his religion and making a right old hash of it.

Jeremy Corbyn on the other hand pretends to be a vegetarian but is often spotted at The Islington Pork Lovers Association quaffing his bodyweight in pig food products.

I rest my case.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Another reason why Corbyn can't be trusted. on 23:37 - Dec 11 with 1020 viewsjeera

My [late] father was a tailor, son of a Jewish mother, in the East End of London, owning a clothing factory in Dalston, (Hackney for those not familiar).

How cliched is that?

I am Labour and had massive bacon roll only yesterday.

In granary with ketchup - to the board's disgust in some quarters.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Another reason why Corbyn can't be trusted. on 23:48 - Dec 11 with 974 viewsLord_Lucan

Another reason why Corbyn can't be trusted. on 23:37 - Dec 11 by jeera

My [late] father was a tailor, son of a Jewish mother, in the East End of London, owning a clothing factory in Dalston, (Hackney for those not familiar).

How cliched is that?

I prefer no sauce with bacon but as much of the meat as you can fit - basically you need to cook everything in the packet(s)

Important edit; I would also take issue with granary bread with bacon. Cheese yes, bacon no.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2019 23:49]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Another reason why Corbyn can't be trusted. on 23:56 - Dec 11 with 950 viewsjeera

Another reason why Corbyn can't be trusted. on 23:48 - Dec 11 by Lord_Lucan

I prefer no sauce with bacon but as much of the meat as you can fit - basically you need to cook everything in the packet(s)

Important edit; I would also take issue with granary bread with bacon. Cheese yes, bacon no.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2019 23:49]

What about cheese with bacon?

Those things you could buy (still can?) in garages; cheese and bacon pastries.

I used to love those. Great if you could get there early enough whilst the bottoms were still a little bit stodgy, hard as rock in the afternoon.

I must make some sometime. No sauce needed for those.

Another reason why Corbyn can't be trusted. on 23:58 - Dec 11 with 932 viewsFixed_It

Another reason why Corbyn can't be trusted. on 23:56 - Dec 11 by jeera

I used to love those. Great if you could get there early enough whilst the bottoms were still a little bit stodgy, hard as rock in the afternoon.

Egg, bacon and grated cheese baps. Glorious combination!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Another reason why Corbyn can't be trusted. on 00:00 - Dec 12 with 914 viewsjeera

Another reason why Corbyn can't be trusted. on 23:58 - Dec 11 by Fixed_It

Egg, bacon and grated cheese baps. Glorious combination!

Oh no, sorry. Cannot do cheese in that scenario.

Cheese in a benedict style, sure.

With bacon, yep.

The three ensemble - not for me buddy.

Another reason why Corbyn can't be trusted. on 00:01 - Dec 12 with 908 viewsLord_Lucan

Another reason why Corbyn can't be trusted. on 23:56 - Dec 11 by jeera

As long as they still stick to the roof of your mouth and then require a bit of jingly jangling to release then they are fine.

Another reason why Corbyn can't be trusted. on 00:01 - Dec 12 with 907 viewsFixed_It

Another reason why Corbyn can't be trusted. on 00:00 - Dec 12 by jeera

Oh no, sorry. Cannot do cheese in that scenario.

Cheese in a benedict style, sure.

With bacon, yep.

The three ensemble - not for me buddy.

It works - believe me!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Another reason why Corbyn can't be trusted. on 00:02 - Dec 12 with 897 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

God works in mysterious ways!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Login to get fewer ads

Another reason why Corbyn can't be trusted. on 00:14 - Dec 12 with 876 viewsjeera

Another reason why Corbyn can't be trusted. on 00:01 - Dec 12 by Lord_Lucan

As long as they still stick to the roof of your mouth and then require a bit of jingly jangling to release then they are fine.

That does sound like a fair point of criteria actually.

Yeah, ok, let's go with that as part of the scoring.

But over saltiness has to count too.

You have to need at least 2 cups of tea to follow before being able to scoff the next refined garage forecourt based course.

Another reason why Corbyn can't be trusted. on 02:29 - Dec 12 with 823 viewsmonytowbray

I’ll never forget The Sun convincing their readers, after the Milliband sandwich headline, that Cameron eating a hotdog at a BBQ with a knife and fork was normal and a smart move. What kind of sociopath does that?!

Oh, that and obviously that sticking your knob in meat is just what LADS do on a great night out for BANTZ. Preferably whilst burning money in the faces of homeless people.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2019 2:30]

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Another reason why Corbyn can't be trusted. on 07:31 - Dec 12 with 628 viewshampstead_blue

Another reason why Corbyn can't be trusted. on 23:37 - Dec 11 by jeera

How cliched is that?

Granary with ketchup and butter.
It has to be good quality and thick granary bread with, again the best salted butter.
Straight up Heinz Tomato sauce.

I am a Tory and I also eat bacon rolls. We share something. Who'd have thought it...

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024