Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
>> East Suffolk 3rd Party Mobile Alarm Test Imminent << 09:13 - May 25 with 861 viewsBLUEBEAT

Would be interested to know if anyone here receives such a thing today and how you feel about the government potentially being aware of your private number and being able to activate a sound through it at a volume also controlled by them.

https://apple.news/ArNC2ASVzRxaWxhmWWURRvQ

Poll: W or W

>> East Suffolk 3rd Party Mobile Alarm Test Imminent << on 09:34 - May 25 with 796 viewshomer_123

If it tells me the A12 is full of London day trippers heading toward the coast, to litter, park badly and generally be a nuisance...I'm in.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

>> East Suffolk 3rd Party Mobile Alarm Test Imminent << on 10:07 - May 25 with 753 viewsBLUEBEAT

>> East Suffolk 3rd Party Mobile Alarm Test Imminent << on 09:34 - May 25 by homer_123

If it tells me the A12 is full of London day trippers heading toward the coast, to litter, park badly and generally be a nuisance...I'm in.

Fair play!

>> East Suffolk 3rd Party Mobile Alarm Test Imminent << on 10:38 - May 25 with 714 viewsLeBlue

Apparently, the system does not use people's phone numbers.

Instead, alerts are sent to anyone in a specific area from a mobile phone mast.
>> East Suffolk 3rd Party Mobile Alarm Test Imminent << on 10:47 - May 25 with 673 viewsPhilTWTD

I'll let you know. One flaw in this is that there's no mobile signal in a fair few areas of East Suffolk.
>> East Suffolk 3rd Party Mobile Alarm Test Imminent << on 13:14 - May 25 with 545 viewsBLUEBEAT

>> East Suffolk 3rd Party Mobile Alarm Test Imminent << on 10:38 - May 25 by LeBlue

Apparently, the system does not use people's phone numbers.

Instead, alerts are sent to anyone in a specific area from a mobile phone mast.

Very interesting!

>> East Suffolk 3rd Party Mobile Alarm Test Imminent << on 13:15 - May 25 with 545 viewsBLUEBEAT

>> East Suffolk 3rd Party Mobile Alarm Test Imminent << on 10:47 - May 25 by PhilTWTD

I'll let you know. One flaw in this is that there's no mobile signal in a fair few areas of East Suffolk.

I did think it was a strange area for such a test.

But if it works in that area, it should work in most? Maybe.

>> East Suffolk 3rd Party Mobile Alarm Test Imminent << on 11:15 - May 26 with 408 viewsBLUEBEAT

Apologies for the bump, but am interested to know if anyone from the area received an air siren through their mobile telephone unit yesterday afternoon...?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024