Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack Lankester 20:40 - Jan 12 with 1843 viewsitfc48

Wise beyond his years. Anyone else notice that when he saw Dawkins was about to come on he sprinted to the left wing to get as far away from the dugout as possible.
Jack Lankester on 20:43 - Jan 12 with 1761 viewsbadadski

He’s a class above. Like a first season bishop. Gteat with ball at feet, not afraid to take on players. Was getting stuck in. The turn through 3 Rotherham players in second half was maradonnaesque. We have if he stays fit an easy 10 million plus player on our hands.
Jack Lankester on 20:45 - Jan 12 with 1717 viewsCoco

Think that command came from the management.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Jack Lankester on 20:46 - Jan 12 with 1705 viewsblaggers

Jack Lankester on 20:45 - Jan 12 by Coco

Think that command came from the management.

It did indeed. I watched them tell him to move over...

Poll: What happens next?

Jack Lankester on 20:47 - Jan 12 with 1673 viewsRamRob

Jack Lankester on 20:43 - Jan 12 by badadski

He’s a class above. Like a first season bishop. Gteat with ball at feet, not afraid to take on players. Was getting stuck in. The turn through 3 Rotherham players in second half was maradonnaesque. We have if he stays fit an easy 10 million plus player on our hands.

His pass to Sears second half was sublime
Pity didn't lead to anything

Poll: What should be the music when opposition score?

Jack Lankester on 20:49 - Jan 12 with 1635 viewsRomeo4

He looks a real prospect. I hope he can keep his direct approach as he looks a real threat when he attacks the heart of the opposition. Doesn’t always make the right decisions but hopefully that’ll come with more games.
Jack Lankester on 20:52 - Jan 12 with 1578 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Jack Lankester on 20:46 - Jan 12 by blaggers

It did indeed. I watched them tell him to move over...

and as he came off my thought was that with experience that walk should have taken at least 2 if not 3x as long.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024