Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Knudsen at LCB 16:44 - Feb 14 with 2570 viewsEsseeja

He's inept at LB, but why can't we keep playing him at LCB instead? He's proved his worth there against Derby, made a good pairing with Pennington as well.
Knudsen at LCB on 16:45 - Feb 14 with 2559 viewsartsbossbeard

Inept.

Crivens.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Knudsen at LCB on 17:02 - Feb 14 with 2524 viewsChampionship

One good game and he's proven himself at LCB but we're going to ignore his many good games at LB?
Knudsen at LCB on 17:04 - Feb 14 with 2513 viewsPJH

Knudsen at LCB on 17:02 - Feb 14 by Championship

One good game and he's proven himself at LCB but we're going to ignore his many good games at LB?

Jonas has also played well at LCB in the past but he is also our best LB so I think LB is where he should be.
Knudsen at LCB on 17:05 - Feb 14 with 2501 viewsChampionship

Knudsen at LCB on 17:04 - Feb 14 by PJH

Jonas has also played well at LCB in the past but he is also our best LB so I think LB is where he should be.

True, I rate him in either position but it's an odd stance. Clearly the thread starter chose his opinion and then looked at the facts to make them fit.
Knudsen at LCB on 17:06 - Feb 14 with 2497 viewsKeaneish

Knudsen at LCB on 17:04 - Feb 14 by PJH

He's also been very inconsistent at LB and has had a very up and down season.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] テつ」2.65 Million and Waiting?

Knudsen at LCB on 17:07 - Feb 14 with 2486 viewsPJH

Knudsen at LCB on 17:06 - Feb 14 by Keaneish

He's also been very inconsistent at LB and has had a very up and down season.

True but that can be said of almost every player, if not every player, this season.
Knudsen at LCB on 17:13 - Feb 14 with 2459 viewsKeaneish

Knudsen at LCB on 17:07 - Feb 14 by PJH

True but that can be said of almost every player, if not every player, this season.

Even Donacien?

Knudsen at LCB on 17:14 - Feb 14 with 2452 viewsGlasgowBlue

He's far from inept. He suffers a backlash because he isn't Aaron Creswell or Tyrone Mings.

He is a mid to top half table Championship left back and better than anyone else in our squad fighting for that position.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

Knudsen at LCB on 17:19 - Feb 14 with 2422 viewsPJH

Knudsen at LCB on 17:13 - Feb 14 by Keaneish

Even Donacien?

Not sure what your views on Donacien are but I think that he looked quite good when played at RB, not good in CD and poor when Hurst played him at LB or LWB so, in my view,Donacien was up and down but mostly because of where he was being played.
Knudsen at LCB on 17:23 - Feb 14 with 2405 viewsKeaneish

Knudsen at LCB on 17:19 - Feb 14 by PJH

Not sure what your views on Donacien are but I think that he looked quite good when played at RB, not good in CD and poor when Hurst played him at LB or LWB so, in my view,Donacien was up and down but mostly because of where he was being played.

I think he's the most mistreated player i can ever remember at this club and by 3 managers no less. I thought he had a horror show as a CB but was very competent at RB. The less said about the other positions the better. I think it's clear that if you're not in PL's good graces, you'll be gone. Jordan Graham being another example of that.

Knudsen at LCB on 17:28 - Feb 14 with 2382 viewsPJH

Knudsen at LCB on 17:23 - Feb 14 by Keaneish

I think he's the most mistreated player i can ever remember at this club and by 3 managers no less. I thought he had a horror show as a CB but was very competent at RB. The less said about the other positions the better. I think it's clear that if you're not in PL's good graces, you'll be gone. Jordan Graham being another example of that.

I think it looks like Accrington might be invited to keep him but not sure how the finances of that might work because we paid them ツ」750k and then on of the face of it are giving him back.
Not sure if he came with a "money back if not delighted" guarantee.
Knudsen at LCB on 17:57 - Feb 14 with 2325 viewsIllinoisblue

Knudsen at LCB on 17:14 - Feb 14 by GlasgowBlue

He's far from inept. He suffers a backlash because he isn't Aaron Creswell or Tyrone Mings.

He is a mid to top half table Championship left back and better than anyone else in our squad fighting for that position.

think he's also suffering for the crime of publicly sticking up for Mick

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Knudsen at LCB on 20:18 - Feb 14 with 2223 viewsbadadski

Knudsen at LCB on 17:57 - Feb 14 by Illinoisblue

think he's also suffering for the crime of publicly sticking up for Mick

Between Chambers, Pennington we have given far more goals away from centre by misplaced passes, bad positioning, being bettered in the air than what we have conceded from being beaten from the left due to bad left back defending.

Far Far more. Therefore we need to strengthen centre far more than any other position. No co-incidence that 2 of our 3 victories, maybe 3 as don't know who played centre against Swansea came from Chambers and Pennington not playing together across the middle. proof is in the pudding.
Knudsen at LCB on 20:33 - Feb 14 with 2196 viewsTerry_Nutkins

I don't think he was mistreated. I just think they have seen him train day in and day out and realised he was not good enough. That was the conclusion of all of them so probably right.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Knudsen at LCB on 21:30 - Feb 14 with 2113 viewsGarv

Knudsen at LCB on 17:14 - Feb 14 by GlasgowBlue

Kenlock have more energy than I've seen Knudsen produce all season last night.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Knudsen at LCB on 21:58 - Feb 14 with 2072 viewsagentp

Possible to be mistreated by one manager but three suggests the problem lies with him. I also thought he looked good at right back but clearly, something wasn't right.

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024