Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Evans looked at Leeds, Brighton and Southampton first before buying us (n/t) 15:05 - Feb 10 with 3096 viewsMaySixth

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Evans looked at Leeds, Brighton and Southampton first before buying us (n/t) on 15:52 - Feb 10 with 3008 viewsmrshallisfit

They certainly wouldn't be where they are now if he had taken the plunge.
Evans looked at Leeds, Brighton and Southampton first before buying us (n/t) on 15:59 - Feb 10 with 2975 viewsChurchman

Evans looked at Leeds, Brighton and Southampton first before buying us (n/t) on 15:52 - Feb 10 by mrshallisfit

Weren’t we the lucky ones. I bet they wish they had our ‘saviour’.

I maybe wrong but didn’t Southampton decline his approaches?
Evans looked at Leeds, Brighton and Southampton first before buying us (n/t) on 18:08 - Feb 10 with 2831 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Evans looked at Leeds, Brighton and Southampton first before buying us (n/t) on 15:59 - Feb 10 by Churchman

Weren’t we the lucky ones. I bet they wish they had our ‘saviour’.

I maybe wrong but didn’t Southampton decline his approaches?

Think he got a fair way through due diligence with Southampton.
Evans looked at Leeds, Brighton and Southampton first before buying us (n/t) on 20:33 - Feb 10 with 2682 viewsChrisd

If only he’d bought one of those clubs, could’ve run them into the ground instead!

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Evans looked at Leeds, Brighton and Southampton first before buying us (n/t) on 21:07 - Feb 10 with 2595 viewsMoulton

I looked at Bridget Bardot, Sophia Loren and Twiggy before I married my wife.
Evans looked at Leeds, Brighton and Southampton first before buying us (n/t) on 21:47 - Feb 10 with 2521 viewsChurchman

Evans looked at Leeds, Brighton and Southampton first before buying us (n/t) on 20:33 - Feb 10 by Chrisd

If only he’d bought one of those clubs, could’ve run them into the ground instead!

When he has finished here and Playford Road is a housing estate (purchase: £1 - allegedly, profit: ?), maybe he’ll share a glass of Prosecco (bought cheap, charged to the accounts full price) with Sheepshanks and toast their success here.

They can then move on to another mob while we look forward to a local derby against mighty Braintree.
Evans looked at Leeds, Brighton and Southampton first before buying us (n/t) on 01:51 - Feb 11 with 2322 viewsmadmouse1959

Evans looked at Leeds, Brighton and Southampton first before buying us (n/t) on 21:47 - Feb 10 by Churchman

When he has finished here and Playford Road is a housing estate (purchase: £1 - allegedly, profit: ?), maybe he’ll share a glass of Prosecco (bought cheap, charged to the accounts full price) with Sheepshanks and toast their success here.

They can then move on to another mob while we look forward to a local derby against mighty Braintree.

Would selling the training ground to property developers ever be considered ?

shampoo dave

Evans looked at Leeds, Brighton and Southampton first before buying us (n/t) on 01:59 - Feb 11 with 2316 viewstextbackup

Evans looked at Leeds, Brighton and Southampton first before buying us (n/t) on 01:51 - Feb 11 by madmouse1959

why wouldn't it be?

two huge plots of land in prime location in the Ipswich/kesgrave area.

he'd not make a fortune on it, but would be a tidy sum.

club would say they don't need both sides of the road for training complex and flog one

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

Evans looked at Leeds, Brighton and Southampton first before buying us (n/t) on 06:54 - Feb 11 with 2198 viewsChurchman

Evans looked at Leeds, Brighton and Southampton first before buying us (n/t) on 01:51 - Feb 11 by madmouse1959

Years ago under change of use planning law, it wouldn’t have been allowed. Under the current government, I suspect it would be, no problem.

A few years ago, development of the old Martlesham airfield owned by BT was proposed and declined. Cameron and some of his cronies were invited to lunch by BT and would you believe it, not long after, permission for 4000 houses (the Adastral development) was granted. I’m sure it was just a coincidence...

The government wants to build houses and that land is absolutely perfect.
Evans looked at Leeds, Brighton and Southampton first before buying us (n/t) on 07:05 - Feb 11 with 2179 viewsReuser_is_God

Imagine Evans at Leeds.

He wouldn’t have lasted a year.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Evans looked at Leeds, Brighton and Southampton first before buying us (n/t) on 07:27 - Feb 11 with 2138 viewsChrisd

Evans looked at Leeds, Brighton and Southampton first before buying us (n/t) on 07:05 - Feb 11 by Reuser_is_God

Imagine Evans at Leeds.

He wouldn’t have lasted a year.

Their fans would've lynched him before then.

Evans looked at Leeds, Brighton and Southampton first before buying us (n/t) on 10:32 - Feb 11 with 1980 viewsElephantintheRoom

I think the truth is he sent a speculative fax to a number of clubs, including Nottingham Forest

Only one was desperate to sell to an unknown offshore spiv without doing due diligence on the prospective buyer though.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Evans looked at Leeds, Brighton and Southampton first before buying us (n/t) on 11:13 - Feb 11 with 1918 viewssoclopath

Evans looked at Leeds, Brighton and Southampton first before buying us (n/t) on 10:32 - Feb 11 by ElephantintheRoom

I think the truth is he sent a speculative fax to a number of clubs, including Nottingham Forest

Only one was desperate to sell to an unknown offshore spiv without doing due diligence on the prospective buyer though.

All those clubs where for sale at John Lewis,ours where offered for sale at a car boot.
Evans looked at Leeds, Brighton and Southampton first before buying us (n/t) on 12:04 - Feb 11 with 1857 viewsMaySixth

Evans looked at Leeds, Brighton and Southampton first before buying us (n/t) on 15:52 - Feb 10 by mrshallisfit

Correct

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Evans looked at Leeds, Brighton and Southampton first before buying us (n/t) on 12:09 - Feb 11 with 1833 viewsdaisyisabaddog

Evans looked at Leeds, Brighton and Southampton first before buying us (n/t) on 12:04 - Feb 11 by MaySixth

Correct

A Norwich supporting friend tells me that he offered to buy Delia Smith's shares
Evans looked at Leeds, Brighton and Southampton first before buying us (n/t) on 12:14 - Feb 11 with 1821 viewsChrisd

Evans looked at Leeds, Brighton and Southampton first before buying us (n/t) on 12:09 - Feb 11 by daisyisabaddog

A Norwich supporting friend tells me that he offered to buy Delia Smith's shares

If true, how disappointing to read!

Evans looked at Leeds, Brighton and Southampton first before buying us (n/t) on 12:28 - Feb 11 with 1798 viewsIpswichKnight

Evans looked at Leeds, Brighton and Southampton first before buying us (n/t) on 12:14 - Feb 11 by Chrisd

If true, how disappointing to read!

I believe many have tried to buy her shares but she won't sell, she and her husband intend to pass on there controlling interest in the club to her nephew.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024