Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Polytopia - big thanks to whoever suggested that 14:56 - Apr 2 with 1925 viewsKeno

playing the 30 turn game I can get up to about 20,000 points but slowly learning different tricks

its not Civ2 but its fun enough

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Polytopia - big thanks to whoever suggested that on 14:57 - Apr 2 with 1914 viewsStokieBlue

It's a great little game to pass the time, especially the 30-turn limited games.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Polytopia - big thanks to whoever suggested that on 15:07 - Apr 2 with 1882 viewsKeno

Polytopia - big thanks to whoever suggested that on 14:57 - Apr 2 by StokieBlue

It's a great little game to pass the time, especially the 30-turn limited games.

SB

do you play with just the 4 initial tribes or do the other unlock at any time?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Polytopia - big thanks to whoever suggested that on 15:10 - Apr 2 with 1878 viewsStokieBlue

Polytopia - big thanks to whoever suggested that on 15:07 - Apr 2 by Keno

do you play with just the 4 initial tribes or do the other unlock at any time?

You have to pay 99p or something for other tribes.

I can't remember what the initial tribes were, if one is Baldur then that is the best to learn with.

SB

Polytopia - big thanks to whoever suggested that on 21:45 - Apr 2 with 1804 viewsDurovigutum

Pay for the extra tribes - there's nothing like a 9 opponent frenzy on Crazy. Also, gives the guy who wrote it some reward for his work. I like the fact that there's no ads or nag-ware and it's 100% functional for free.

Best tribe for a high score is Kickoo.

There's a reddit thread somewhere with tips for high-scoring, but play the game until you get to 50k first.

Civ 4 beyond the sword has always been "peak Civ" in my view.
Polytopia - big thanks to whoever suggested that on 22:03 - Apr 2 with 1795 viewsStokieBlue

Polytopia - big thanks to whoever suggested that on 21:45 - Apr 2 by Durovigutum

Pay for the extra tribes - there's nothing like a 9 opponent frenzy on Crazy. Also, gives the guy who wrote it some reward for his work. I like the fact that there's no ads or nag-ware and it's 100% functional for free.

Best tribe for a high score is Kickoo.

There's a reddit thread somewhere with tips for high-scoring, but play the game until you get to 50k first.

Civ 4 beyond the sword has always been "peak Civ" in my view.

I think it's easier to get over 100k with Bardur or Vengir rather than Kickoo.

Loads of sea for trading and docks with Kickoo but by the time you've got to that point you're behind the curve you get with the others. With a good start with Bardur you can have knights on the first or at least second turn.

SB

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024