Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nevermind speaking out about mass genocide... 19:29 - Nov 5 with 377 viewsmonytowbray

They make cheap facemasks!

This will fly by the main news cycle untouched mostly though.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Nevermind speaking out about mass genocide... on 19:58 - Nov 5 with 320 viewsGuthrum

It's not just about cheapness. Most of the world's mask manufacturing capacity is in China. Other options are limited.

If you haven't seen it yet, the BBC documentary on Covid, Trump and the US response to the virus makes for interesting, if grim and rather depressing, viewing.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m000p36r/totally-under-control-trump-and-c

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Nevermind speaking out about mass genocide... on 20:04 - Nov 5 with 310 viewsBlueBadger

I'm sorry, but unless you've raised the issue of human rights violations in Saudi, your opinion on this is null and void.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Nevermind speaking out about mass genocide... on 20:33 - Nov 5 with 259 viewsmonytowbray

Nevermind speaking out about mass genocide... on 20:04 - Nov 5 by BlueBadger

I'm sorry, but unless you've raised the issue of human rights violations in Saudi, your opinion on this is null and void.

I didn’t see you complaining when you typed this on your iPhone.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024