Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
DIY SOS tonight about the poor Cambridge Utd fan who was beaten up... 20:29 - Jan 17 with 1950 viewsSuperfrans

...and left for dead by 13 Southend United thugs.

There but for the grace of god go any of us. Really appalling case.

Incredibly uplifting programme though. Over 900 more volunteers than they needed offered to help rebuild his house.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

DIY SOS tonight about the poor Cambridge Utd fan who was beaten up... on 20:33 - Jan 17 with 1935 viewsSWGF

That reminds me of the court case. Weren't the family of the accused/guilty giving the wife of the chap loads of abuse outside the court? Or was that a different case?

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

DIY SOS tonight about the poor Cambridge Utd fan who was beaten up... on 20:39 - Jan 17 with 1884 viewsSuperfrans

DIY SOS tonight about the poor Cambridge Utd fan who was beaten up... on 20:33 - Jan 17 by SWGF

That reminds me of the court case. Weren't the family of the accused/guilty giving the wife of the chap loads of abuse outside the court? Or was that a different case?

Don’t know about that. Really does make you feel grateful for your health.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

DIY SOS tonight about the poor Cambridge Utd fan who was beaten up... on 20:47 - Jan 17 with 1848 viewsBent_double

DIY SOS tonight about the poor Cambridge Utd fan who was beaten up... on 20:33 - Jan 17 by SWGF

I think you're right, seem to remember it being on LE a few years back.

I hope the thugs and their families are watching this.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

DIY SOS tonight about the poor Cambridge Utd fan who was beaten up... on 20:48 - Jan 17 with 1830 viewsclive_baker

Poor bloke.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

DIY SOS tonight about the poor Cambridge Utd fan who was beaten up... on 20:51 - Jan 17 with 1801 viewsVic

Got to admit I’ve got a lump in my throat watch8ng what they have done and the reaction of the wife and daughter!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

DIY SOS tonight about the poor Cambridge Utd fan who was beaten up... on 20:52 - Jan 17 with 1795 viewsgtsb

DIY SOS tonight about the poor Cambridge Utd fan who was beaten up... on 20:47 - Jan 17 by Bent_double

I think you're right, seem to remember it being on LE a few years back.

I hope the thugs and their families are watching this.

I wouldn't of thought scum like that would care. They are subhuman scum.
DIY SOS tonight about the poor Cambridge Utd fan who was beaten up... on 21:56 - Jan 17 with 1620 viewsfactual_blue

It was this case. They also alleged that the victim was a hoolie himself.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

DIY SOS tonight about the poor Cambridge Utd fan who was beaten up... on 22:13 - Jan 17 with 1558 viewsbackwaywhen

Yes it was utter disregard for her sad plight ..... sewer rats !
Login to get fewer ads

DIY SOS tonight about the poor Cambridge Utd fan who was beaten up... on 22:14 - Jan 17 with 1548 viewsfactual_blue

I didn't know Nick Knowles grew up in Mildenhall and went to school in Bury.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

DIY SOS tonight about the poor Cambridge Utd fan who was beaten up... on 10:10 - Jan 18 with 1228 viewsnoggin

DIY SOS tonight about the poor Cambridge Utd fan who was beaten up... on 20:51 - Jan 17 by Vic

Got to admit I’ve got a lump in my throat watch8ng what they have done and the reaction of the wife and daughter!

*Waits for benters to comment on your lack of masculinity.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024