Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Grant Ward was at the game today... 22:08 - Aug 10 with 4552 viewsbluesym

probably just there to watch old teammates but made me wonder if we may have offered him a deal?

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

Grant Ward was at the game today... on 22:17 - Aug 10 with 4465 viewsSpruceMoose

Is he not still around the place while he's getting over his injury?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Grant Ward was at the game today... on 22:18 - Aug 10 with 4459 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Wouldn't be the worst idea.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Grant Ward was at the game today... on 22:25 - Aug 10 with 4407 viewscbower

I could see Ward as a very effective attackiing right back myself.

bluescouser

Grant Ward was at the game today... on 22:36 - Aug 10 with 4343 viewsThatMuhrenCross

I think he would be very capable at this level and may be worth another look, especially given how light we are on natural wingers at the moment.

Poll: Ipswich offer you 10k a week, Norwich offer you 20k. Who do you join?
Blog: The Cashless Debate

Grant Ward was at the game today... on 22:44 - Aug 10 with 4294 viewsbluesym

Grant Ward was at the game today... on 22:17 - Aug 10 by SpruceMoose

Is he not still around the place while he's getting over his injury?

I don’t honestly know!

Grant Ward was at the game today... on 22:50 - Aug 10 with 4268 viewsPhilTWTD

Grant Ward was at the game today... on 22:44 - Aug 10 by bluesym

I don’t honestly know!

Clubs have a responsibility to get players fit even if they're out of contract, so he's still working onhis fitness at Town.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Grant Ward was at the game today... on 22:51 - Aug 10 with 4233 viewsbluesym

Grant Ward was at the game today... on 22:50 - Aug 10 by PhilTWTD

Clubs have a responsibility to get players fit even if they're out of contract, so he's still working onhis fitness at Town.

Ah ok cheers.

So nothing to see here or is there a possibility he may be offered something do you think?

Grant Ward was at the game today... on 22:58 - Aug 10 with 4173 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Grant Ward was at the game today... on 22:50 - Aug 10 by PhilTWTD

If he's not signed up in the meantime and shows his fitness would be a bit of a no brainer. No history of injuries and an excellent squad player. One of the better midfielders in this div.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Login to get fewer ads

Grant Ward was at the game today... on 23:02 - Aug 10 with 4159 viewsPhilTWTD

Grant Ward was at the game today... on 22:51 - Aug 10 by bluesym

Ah ok cheers.

So nothing to see here or is there a possibility he may be offered something do you think?

Not impossible but we asked PL about the chances of that happening at the start of pre-season and he played them down. MIght depend on the injury situation once he's closer to fitness. I would guess he's about a month ahead of Sears in his rehab so will probably be fit again at some point in October.
Grant Ward was at the game today... on 23:03 - Aug 10 with 4150 viewsPhilTWTD

Grant Ward was at the game today... on 22:25 - Aug 10 by cbower

I could see Ward as a very effective attackiing right back myself.

So does Bryan Klug. Played him there in Tottenham's youth sides and also in his games in charge after MM left.
Grant Ward was at the game today... on 23:09 - Aug 10 with 4101 viewsSpruceMoose

Grant Ward was at the game today... on 23:03 - Aug 10 by PhilTWTD

So does Bryan Klug. Played him there in Tottenham's youth sides and also in his games in charge after MM left.

Have a word Phil. I like Ward and I'd like him to stay. Can you let Lambert know Ward has the SpruceMoose promotion or your money back offer attached to him for me?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Grant Ward was at the game today... on 23:11 - Aug 10 with 4096 viewsStNeotsBlue

Grant Ward was at the game today... on 23:03 - Aug 10 by PhilTWTD

I know it's unlikely as you mentioned above but I'd have loved to see Ward given an extended run as RB.
Grant Ward was at the game today... on 23:21 - Aug 10 with 4058 viewsBLUEBEAT

Grant Ward was at the game today... on 23:11 - Aug 10 by StNeotsBlue

I know it's unlikely as you mentioned above but I'd have loved to see Ward given an extended run as RB.

The answer to the RB problem all along?

Am sure he’d opt to stay here over Rotherham (salary dependant)

Poll: W or W

Grant Ward was at the game today... on 23:33 - Aug 10 with 3994 viewsolimar

Grant Ward was at the game today... on 23:02 - Aug 10 by PhilTWTD

Not impossible but we asked PL about the chances of that happening at the start of pre-season and he played them down. MIght depend on the injury situation once he's closer to fitness. I would guess he's about a month ahead of Sears in his rehab so will probably be fit again at some point in October.

I cant see it personally. We seem to have a limited budget, so Im not sure that Lambert will target money being spent in the areas that Ward plays in ahead of others (RB, CF).
It was never entirely clear exactly what Wards best position for us was anyway.
Besides all that, even if we did want a player in a position that Ward would fit, Im not sure that Lambert might not have his own targets in mind for that- he only managed Ward for a couple of months anyway.
Grant Ward was at the game today... on 12:27 - Aug 12 with 3167 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Grant Ward was at the game today... on 23:33 - Aug 10 by olimar

I cant see it personally. We seem to have a limited budget, so Im not sure that Lambert will target money being spent in the areas that Ward plays in ahead of others (RB, CF).
It was never entirely clear exactly what Wards best position for us was anyway.
Besides all that, even if we did want a player in a position that Ward would fit, Im not sure that Lambert might not have his own targets in mind for that- he only managed Ward for a couple of months anyway.

The absolute beauty of Ward is versatility. RB, CM or Wide. Just what we need for long season. Needs to prove fitness and want to re sign.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Grant Ward was at the game today... on 12:57 - Aug 12 with 3016 viewsNazemariner

It's bonkers that we haven't offered him a deal. Although you can understand why we haven't, what with all those talented wide players on the books.
Grant Ward was at the game today... on 17:38 - Aug 12 with 2659 viewsBrixtonBlue

Grant Ward was at the game today... on 23:11 - Aug 10 by StNeotsBlue

Can he actually defend?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Grant Ward was at the game today... on 18:05 - Aug 12 with 2588 viewsBLUEBEAT

Grant Ward was at the game today... on 17:38 - Aug 12 by BrixtonBlue

Can he actually defend?

Bryan Klug thinks so

Poll: W or W

Grant Ward was at the game today... on 18:10 - Aug 12 with 2572 viewsSpruceMoose

Grant Ward was at the game today... on 17:38 - Aug 12 by BrixtonBlue

Can he actually defend?

Can any of our back four?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024