Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sainsbury’s have really set the racists off 19:32 - Oct 4 with 2702 viewsNewcyBlue

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Sainsbury’s have really set the racists off on 08:44 - Oct 5 with 356 viewsHerbivore

Sainsbury’s have really set the racists off on 08:37 - Oct 5 by Dubtractor

Coming straight from the mouth of the anti cancel culture King no less.

What an absolute turd of a human being.

He's a talentless bellend who can't get work in his chosen profession despite every advantage under the sun. This is the only way for him to keep himself in the public spotlight and for him to get the attention his white privilege makes him think he deserves.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Sainsbury’s have really set the racists off on 08:53 - Oct 5 with 335 viewsDanTheMan

Sainsbury’s have really set the racists off on 08:37 - Oct 5 by Dubtractor

Coming straight from the mouth of the anti cancel culture King no less.

What an absolute turd of a human being.

I remember before "cancel culture" was the latest buzzword that people were told "if you want companies to change, you have to boycott them and not just moan on the internet".

So then people starting doing that whilst also moaning on the internet and now apparently that's also wrong. It's a bit like protests, the only acceptable ways to express the want to change things is by doing something that can be easily ignored by everyone.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Sainsbury’s have really set the racists off on 09:13 - Oct 5 with 321 viewseastangliaisblue

Sainsbury’s have really set the racists off on 21:46 - Oct 4 by Melford

There was one near where I lived in this sh*thole at uni. I'd swing in late, off my face and buy anything they had in the basket at the front which was half price because it going out of date. Over time I got chatting to them and we got on alright. One time I was walking past there and the bloke deilvering their crisps and stuff left it all on the street and left it to the lady running the shop who was up the duff to carry it in on her own. I stopped and helped her carry all the boxes in and from then on they couldn't do enough for me, they invited me to their house for a meal. I went over a few times to eat. They kind of adopted me for a bit.

I once travelled around India for a month and lost count how many times I was invited to complete strangers houses for dinner once they found out where I come from. I did accept a fair few of them, such hospitable friendly people.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024