Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some of the awful chants I heard coming from S6 today 17:57 - Jul 31 with 11882 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Embarrassing. Forever Blowing Bubbles... Irons.

I had to move away could not stomach it. Seems like a fairly trivial point but we as a club desperately need some more chants. All our songs are so generic.

Aside from that, decent fitness for the team against a solid Champ side. Impressed with Piggott and Evans. We need a left back and another centre half. But I’m still feeling good about this season.

Video below..towards the end you can hear a glorious rendition of "chequebook FC" Cringe

[Post edited 31 Jul 2021 18:48]

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Some of the awful chants I heard coming from S6 today on 10:22 - Aug 1 with 1431 viewswkj

Some of the awful chants I heard coming from S6 today on 09:35 - Aug 1 by itfcjoe

The same way that Blue Action stamp people singing the Toto song around them

I would have to say there is a very clear distinction between singing a West Ham song at a friendly vs singing something racially insensitive week in week out towards our own player.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Some of the awful chants I heard coming from S6 today on 10:29 - Aug 1 with 1420 viewschrismakin

Some of the awful chants I heard coming from S6 today on 08:33 - Aug 1 by itfcjoe

Ashton spoke the other night about getting the culture right in the club, fans singing West Ham songs is not that. It’s shameful and needs to be stamped out

Club does have to be careful about the culture thing tho.

We have a domestic abuse coach. And a serial drink driver as a main player.

Something they might want to revisit If a certain culture is wanted.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Some of the awful chants I heard coming from S6 today on 10:29 - Aug 1 with 1422 viewstextbackup

Some of the awful chants I heard coming from S6 today on 08:33 - Aug 1 by itfcjoe

Ashton spoke the other night about getting the culture right in the club, fans singing West Ham songs is not that. It’s shameful and needs to be stamped out

when you look at bristol city, to us, in terms of support..... we are light years behind, MA will pick up on this

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Some of the awful chants I heard coming from S6 today on 10:38 - Aug 1 with 1403 viewsBryanPlug

Some of the awful chants I heard coming from S6 today on 10:29 - Aug 1 by chrismakin

Club does have to be careful about the culture thing tho.

We have a domestic abuse coach. And a serial drink driver as a main player.

Something they might want to revisit If a certain culture is wanted.

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Some of the awful chants I heard coming from S6 today on 11:58 - Aug 1 with 1318 viewsitfcjoe

Some of the awful chants I heard coming from S6 today on 10:22 - Aug 1 by wkj

I would have to say there is a very clear distinction between singing a West Ham song at a friendly vs singing something racially insensitive week in week out towards our own player.

Both are totally unacceptable to me

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Some of the awful chants I heard coming from S6 today on 12:07 - Aug 1 with 1289 viewsnoggin

Some of the awful chants I heard coming from S6 today on 11:58 - Aug 1 by itfcjoe

Both are totally unacceptable to me

One is unacceptable, the other is just a bit pathetic.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Some of the awful chants I heard coming from S6 today on 14:36 - Aug 1 with 1198 viewsPrideOfTheEast

It was stamped out in the away end at Millwall a few years back.

Anybody who was in the north stand yesterday who heard that and didn’t do anything should not be in the north stand.
Some of the awful chants I heard coming from S6 today on 11:38 - Aug 2 with 1060 viewsBlueBlood90

Some of the awful chants I heard coming from S6 today on 18:03 - Jul 31 by SomethingBlue

Not usually bothered by this stuff but, as I'd silently predicted to myself, "Chequebook FC, Chequebook FC ..." seemingly got an airing — please please please please please can this go right in the bin and stay there. Aware it's slightly different but some of us were at Norwich on "We're fcuking loaded" day.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2021 18:04]

Totally agree. I still cringe when I think of that Norwich game.

I honestly hate it when fans start chanting about the oppositions rivals in general. Would we care if fans started singing about Norwich?

I don't care about Millwall and I remember West Ham beating us in multiple play-off games so I really don't particularly like them either.

I don't understand why we can't just sing our own songs and get behind the actual team that we're there to support.

Poll: Do you think we have a stronger squad this season or last season?

Login to get fewer ads

Some of the awful chants I heard coming from S6 today on 13:49 - Aug 2 with 962 viewsParamedic

Some of the awful chants I heard coming from S6 today on 21:49 - Jul 31 by Blue_Order

No, never have done. A few of our members joined in with it when it first came about but we had a word and they stopped.

I had a simple little chant to the tune of Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye for Toto which I thought was alright, but it’s not been aired at a game yet.

Nsiala
Nsiala
Hey hey hey
Nsiala

It works but how about bringing back 2Unlimited ala Bontcho for Toto Nsiala?
Toto, toto toto, toto toto toto Nsiala!

AllalallalSunderland

Some of the awful chants I heard coming from S6 today on 20:56 - Aug 28 with 752 viewsstarofanglia

Some of the awful chants I heard coming from S6 today on 22:00 - Jul 31 by Blue_Order

Cheers mate.

I personally think having a drum adds to the atmosphere, however the drummer in Section 6 is no longer part of the group, so for the foreseeable, any drumming won’t be coming from BA.

So the drummer sitting with the Blue Action gang isn’t part of their gang. Ok then.
Some of the awful chants I heard coming from S6 today on 13:43 - Aug 29 with 556 viewsnodge_blue

Why do we need a left back????

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024