Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Derby takeover collapsing 08:23 - Jun 8 with 7509 viewsle2blue

Sounds like the guy doesn't have the funds to conclude the deal and it will collapse today.
Derby takeover collapsing on 13:36 - Jun 9 with 292 viewsSTYG

Derby takeover collapsing on 11:13 - Jun 9 by Dyland

Who really wants Nodge to go out of business? Much rather they are sh1tter than us and Town overtake them sooner rather than later, business as usual, and wryly remember in song, verse and around the fire on cold haunted nights, the dark days of MEG.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2022 11:20]

Years ago I'd have said no. I'd never want Norwich to go under because losing the derby would be a massive part of who we are as well, because the rivalry is such a big one and has been, when both clubs have been sitting in the second division or not challenging for honours, the main focus of many a season.

But that's only on the basis we have a chance of beating them. As we haven't done so for 13 years and, given the way so many of their fans genuinely believe they are bigger than us for just being promoted a couple of times, not realising that once they are back in the same division, which could be as soon as next year, that all that matters is what the clubs have actually won and achieved, not where they temporarily are then yeah.

I'd laugh my arse off if they went out of business and had to start in the bottom divisions because even if we were rubbish we'd have a good 5-10 years of solidly tormenting them in the same way they've tried to do to us (and failed as they are still obsessed).

So yep. I'd laugh. And laugh. And laugh.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024