Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
T20 Decider 10:51 - Jul 20 with 836 viewswoodbridge_blue

WB Junior and I are in our way to Old Trafford for the third T20 against Pakistan. Superb weather, full house, Barmy Army, should be a brilliant occasion.

Anyone else going?
T20 Decider on 10:53 - Jul 20 with 821 viewsGuthrum

Enjoy!

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

T20 Decider on 11:12 - Jul 20 with 790 viewsGogs

Have a good one. Make plenty of noise. You can bet the Pakistani fans will be noisy. Are you in the ‘party stand’? Last time I went there I was right up the back of that. Miles from the pitch but a great atmosphere. One of the biggest beer snakes I’ve ever seen, pretty much went from top to bottom of the entire stand
T20 Decider on 13:20 - Jul 20 with 682 viewswoodbridge_blue

T20 Decider on 11:12 - Jul 20 by Gogs

Have a good one. Make plenty of noise. You can bet the Pakistani fans will be noisy. Are you in the ‘party stand’? Last time I went there I was right up the back of that. Miles from the pitch but a great atmosphere. One of the biggest beer snakes I’ve ever seen, pretty much went from top to bottom of the entire stand

We're in with the Barmy Army, so it should be entertaining.

Hoping to get to the ground around 4.00 to attend a Q & A session with Paul Allott and Bumble.
T20 Decider on 17:52 - Jul 20 with 599 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

That'll be a great day out. I know we're trying to stay off the controversial subjects atm but I'm taking my boy to watch the opening mens Hundred game at the Oval on Thursday. (Ducks)

Poll: We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have?

T20 Decider on 23:26 - Jul 20 with 552 viewswoodbridge_blue

That was a decent evening out!
T20 Decider on 23:54 - Jul 20 with 530 viewsGogs

T20 Decider on 17:52 - Jul 20 by Charlie_pl_baxter

That'll be a great day out. I know we're trying to stay off the controversial subjects atm but I'm taking my boy to watch the opening mens Hundred game at the Oval on Thursday. (Ducks)

I hope you and your boy enjoy it.

I'll give it a look on telly, but I'm sceptical about it tbh, don't see what'll work there that doesn't work in T20. I gather tickets are pretty cheap for this year, but the cynic in me says it's all about shrinkflation in cricket, i.e. you'll soon be paying the same or more for the hundred that you would for T20 but only getting 5/6ths of the product
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024