Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
These fan forums 20:44 - Nov 8 with 1954 viewschrismakin

Brilliant really aren't they

I know some questions you do think really! But imo it's incredible to have such insight from those at the highest levels.

No you aren't learning much and they have to be careful how they answer certain things but overall a really enjoyable occasion.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

These fan forums on 20:46 - Nov 8 with 1925 viewssnotbucket

All credit to the club for putting these in the public domain.

Still can't get over the fact that Franny Jeffers is our defensive coach... Paul Cook firmly passing the buck for our defensive frailties!
These fan forums on 20:47 - Nov 8 with 1902 viewsSitfcB

These fan forums on 20:46 - Nov 8 by snotbucket

Still can't get over the fact that Franny Jeffers is our defensive coach... Paul Cook firmly passing the buck for our defensive frailties!

He didn’t say that, he said he does the defensive set pieces.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

These fan forums on 20:48 - Nov 8 with 1870 viewschrismakin

These fan forums on 20:46 - Nov 8 by snotbucket

Think it was more set pieces.. which tbf we've not been that bad with. Its usually the 2nd ball in

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

These fan forums on 20:49 - Nov 8 with 1864 viewsFixed_It

These fan forums on 20:47 - Nov 8 by SitfcB

And he said that our defensive shape in open play is down to himself. No passing the buck at all.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

These fan forums on 20:52 - Nov 8 with 1846 viewsbackwaywhen

Anyone who has / had doubts about where our new owners and those they have in place to take this club forward and return to a higher level again , need to give your head a wobble , everything about this takeover is positive with a capital P.
These fan forums on 20:57 - Nov 8 with 1785 viewsDubtractor

These fan forums on 20:52 - Nov 8 by backwaywhen

Anyone who has / had doubts about where our new owners and those they have in place to take this club forward and return to a higher level again , need to give your head a wobble , everything about this takeover is positive with a capital P.

Has there been anyone doubting the owners and staff? At all?

A few doubts on Cook, entirely justified, but now seemingly parked as we're moving in the right direction.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

These fan forums on 21:05 - Nov 8 with 1727 viewsbackwaywhen

These fan forums on 20:57 - Nov 8 by Dubtractor

A few doubts on Cook, entirely justified, but now seemingly parked as we're moving in the right direction.

Correct , but I was asking the question blindly as it were .
These fan forums on 21:07 - Nov 8 with 1708 viewsDubtractor

These fan forums on 21:05 - Nov 8 by backwaywhen

Correct , but I was asking the question blindly as it were .

Fair enough, I'll stand down!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Login to get fewer ads

These fan forums on 21:14 - Nov 8 with 1659 viewsChurchman

Given how dreadful Evans turned out to be of course I’ve had doubts about our new owners.

But everything I have heard and seen has lessened those doubts and I’m confident they’re in this for the long term.
These fan forums on 21:45 - Nov 8 with 1511 viewsFtnfwest

Only saw the bit where there was the question about whether the club would reciprocate the displays etc at Plymouth in memory of PM, which I thought Ashton answered really well in terms of speaking with George Mariner first to see how he’d like to mark it.
These fan forums on 21:48 - Nov 8 with 1489 viewsBrandonsBlues

These fan forums on 21:45 - Nov 8 by Ftnfwest

Only saw the bit where there was the question about whether the club would reciprocate the displays etc at Plymouth in memory of PM, which I thought Ashton answered really well in terms of speaking with George Mariner first to see how he’d like to mark it.

I thought the club should have thought of that already, not be prompted by a fan to think about it
These fan forums on 21:53 - Nov 8 with 1448 viewsFtnfwest

These fan forums on 21:48 - Nov 8 by BrandonsBlues

I thought the club should have thought of that already, not be prompted by a fan to think about it

Maybe but it is 5 months away
These fan forums on 21:57 - Nov 8 with 1422 viewschicoazul

I’ll reserve judgement until they bring us success thanks. Yes they’ve done a lot of positives but many of them were only filling holes the previous owner didn’t give a sht about like a basic club hierarchy a fitness team cleaning the place up a bit etc

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

These fan forums on 22:43 - Nov 8 with 1285 viewsbackwaywhen

These fan forums on 21:57 - Nov 8 by chicoazul

I’ll reserve judgement until they bring us success thanks. Yes they’ve done a lot of positives but many of them were only filling holes the previous owner didn’t give a sht about like a basic club hierarchy a fitness team cleaning the place up a bit etc

I have just posted on another thread , they have a pot of £15.7 billion and turned a profit last year of £3.1 billion , plenty of funds and tome to get this right .
These fan forums on 22:44 - Nov 8 with 1278 viewsbackwaywhen

These fan forums on 22:43 - Nov 8 by backwaywhen

I have just posted on another thread , they have a pot of £15.7 billion and turned a profit last year of £3.1 billion , plenty of funds and tome to get this right .

Time even …. lol
These fan forums on 22:54 - Nov 8 with 1232 viewschicoazul

Weeeeellllll as I understand it our owners do *not* have that money. They merely manipulate a very small % of it on sports investments. But I do take your point.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

These fan forums on 22:55 - Nov 8 with 1228 viewsFixed_It

These fan forums on 21:48 - Nov 8 by BrandonsBlues

They may have been busy with other stuff. You know - the other stuff that was talked about tonight. The match is a long way off yet.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

These fan forums on 23:18 - Nov 8 with 1169 viewsHighgateBlue

No. Gamechanger owns a majority of the club. Gamechanger does not have anything like that amount of money and plainly never will. That's just crazy talk.
These fan forums on 23:25 - Nov 8 with 1157 viewsMach_foreignBlue

What a contrast to those pre-staged 'interviews' with Evans, his puppets in O'Neill, Milne and Clegg, his 5 points plans, his 5 years plans etc etc
These fan forums on 23:27 - Nov 8 with 1140 viewsChurchman

These fan forums on 21:57 - Nov 8 by chicoazul

I agree about reserving judgement until they achieve something. It is good that they have filled in some of the holes created by the previous owner. It’s a start.

They’ve been very clear on the approach they are taking and have delivered what they promised to date. The club needs rebuilding from top to toe and it’s going to take time. The first job was to put structure into it and they’ve been doing that. It’s a start.

One of the things I’ve liked about the last 7 months has been the level of communication. It’s been a complete and very welcome sea change from Evans and his dummies.
These fan forums on 06:50 - Nov 9 with 940 viewsReuser_is_God

These fan forums on 20:57 - Nov 8 by Dubtractor

I know of one person who doesn’t go anymore because he doesn’t like the new ownership.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

These fan forums on 06:58 - Nov 9 with 926 viewsnoggin

These fan forums on 06:50 - Nov 9 by Reuser_is_God

I know of one person who doesn’t go anymore because he doesn’t like the new ownership.

Is his name Marcus?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

These fan forums on 07:52 - Nov 9 with 804 viewsArnieM

These fan forums on 20:47 - Nov 8 by SitfcB

Which is not a bad idea …. Who better to ask than a striker , what they hate defenders to do against them and therefore coach defenders to do against attackers .

That aside, I think you have to have the right quality / mix of defenders to achieve the outcomes you are looking for !

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

These fan forums on 09:04 - Nov 9 with 668 viewsN2_Blue

These fan forums on 06:50 - Nov 9 by Reuser_is_God

Wasn't it PJH who also wasn't very happy about the ownership?

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

These fan forums on 09:34 - Nov 9 with 585 viewsDMDC

Forward for 7-10 years,not sure that is very long to be involved. Wont get us where they think in that time. Id give your own head a wobble.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024