Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What do we think of the Rangers display then? 19:29 - Sep 1 with 2254 viewsPlums

Based on the Maiden cover for The Trooper, a song about British military disaster, Charge of the Light Brigade. I imagine Celtic’s green brigade were killing themselves laughing.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

What do we think of the Rangers display then? on 19:37 - Sep 1 with 2208 viewsBlue_Order

That the same Green Brigade that can’t even get the spelling right on half their banners, including their own clubs name?

What do we think of the Rangers display then? on 19:41 - Sep 1 with 2176 viewsHipsterectomy

What do we think of the Rangers display then? on 19:37 - Sep 1 by Blue_Order

That the same Green Brigade that can’t even get the spelling right on half their banners, including their own clubs name?

maybe they are charged per letter

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

What do we think of the Rangers display then? on 20:04 - Sep 1 with 2113 viewsPlums

Haha hadn’t seen that. They’re as bad/ sad as each other.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2019 20:05]

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

What do we think of the Rangers display then? on 20:04 - Sep 1 with 2113 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

No idea what that's all supposed to mean.

I assume it's the Scots living in the past?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

What do we think of the Rangers display then? on 22:29 - Sep 1 with 1891 viewsfactual_blue

Time was when TWTD was frequently bloo stained.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

What do we think of the Rangers display then? on 01:25 - Sep 2 with 1725 viewsBlue_Order

What do we think of the Rangers display then? on 20:04 - Sep 1 by Marshalls_Mullet

Iron Maiden used various forms of Eddie The Head (the zombie skeleton) on their record covers.

That style of him as a red coat soldier was on the cover of their song The Trooper. Loyalist paramilitary groups adopted ‘Eddie The Trooper’ and used him on some of their murals.

The banner comes from a line in the same song - “the bugle sounds as the charge begins”.
What do we think of the Rangers display then? on 02:13 - Sep 2 with 1711 viewscharlie1

What do we think of the Rangers display then? on 20:04 - Sep 1 by Marshalls_Mullet

Flower Of Scotland always makes me laugh.

Over 700 years since Edward Longshanks. Probably time to move on.
What do we think of the Rangers display then? on 07:57 - Sep 2 with 1525 viewsChurchman

What do we think of the Rangers display then? on 02:13 - Sep 2 by charlie1

Flower Of Scotland always makes me laugh.

Over 700 years since Edward Longshanks. Probably time to move on.

Why anyone would want these two appalling clubs anywhere near the English leagues is beyond me. Let them fester their hatred in their own beloved country and they can groan out that Flower of Scotland dirge to their hearts content.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024