Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well here's today's 20 pager destined to diisappear 06:49 - Oct 17 with 7457 viewsnoggin

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/louise-ellman-quits-labour-over-corbyn-

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Well here's today's 20 pager destined to diisappear on 16:35 - Oct 17 with 1044 viewsBryanPlug

Well here's today's 20 pager destined to diisappear on 06:56 - Oct 17 by BlueBadger

Approximately 14 pages of which will be a bunch of blokes raised ostensibly CofE telling us that a Jewish woman has got it wrong about anti-semitism.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2019 7:00]

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Well here's today's 20 pager destined to diisappear on 16:37 - Oct 17 with 1039 viewsMullet

Well here's today's 20 pager destined to diisappear on 16:35 - Oct 17 by BryanPlug

You keep posting this this week. Why?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Well here's today's 20 pager destined to diisappear on 16:37 - Oct 17 with 1034 viewsWD19

Well here's today's 20 pager destined to diisappear on 07:20 - Oct 17 by StokieBlue

Can you accept that if someone who is a Labour MP and has been a member for 55 years feels the need to leave there is an issue somewhere?

If not then I'd like to see some justification for her motives on both the statement and leaving the institution that has been her life.

SB

To be honest its probably just motivated by the fact she was touched up by Jeremy (and/or his brother) at a Labour party conference in the past and she wants to get her own back.
Well here's today's 20 pager destined to diisappear on 16:38 - Oct 17 with 1032 viewsBryanPlug

Well here's today's 20 pager destined to diisappear on 16:37 - Oct 17 by Mullet

You keep posting this this week. Why?

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Well here's today's 20 pager destined to diisappear on 16:39 - Oct 17 with 1025 viewsMullet

Well here's today's 20 pager destined to diisappear on 16:38 - Oct 17 by BryanPlug

I've not seen him say it once, when? To who? Was it to people being racist? Or is that too logical? Seems an odd thing to level at someone as sort of attack.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Well here's today's 20 pager destined to diisappear on 08:05 - Oct 18 with 934 viewsgordon

What an absolute sodden squib of a thread. Where's the passion gone, TWTD? I thought you cared about stupid, pointless arguments?
Well here's today's 20 pager destined to diisappear on 13:32 - Oct 18 with 899 viewsZedRodgers

Well here's today's 20 pager destined to diisappear on 09:02 - Oct 17 by GlasgowBlue

Maybe people should start listening to Jewish people who are highlighting the institutional antisemitism in the Labiur party under Corbyn rather than always believing it’s part of a wider “agenda” and that there is an ulterior motive. It just plays up to the age old untrustworthy Jew trope.

Perhaps accept the racism Jews feel in the same way we would other ethnic minorities when they make their complaints.

To save 20 pages, if anyone says “where the evidence, check my posting history where I have linked page upon page of evidence and ask yourselves why the EHRC have launched a hull scale statutory investigation into the Labour Party for institutional antisemitism in the Labour Party?

No further need, wish or energy to comment any further.

"Maybe people should start listening to Jewish people..."

No, not at the moment

Well here's today's 20 pager destined to diisappear on 15:03 - Oct 18 with 852 viewsBrixtonBlue

Well here's today's 20 pager destined to diisappear on 13:32 - Oct 18 by ZedRodgers

"Maybe people should start listening to Jewish people..."

Wow, Glassers has a rival for the end of year awards in the 'long post of the year' category!

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Login to get fewer ads

Well here's today's 20 pager destined to diisappear on 16:17 - Oct 18 with 829 viewsZedRodgers

Well here's today's 20 pager destined to diisappear on 15:03 - Oct 18 by BrixtonBlue

Wow, Glassers has a rival for the end of year awards in the 'long post of the year' category!

Trying to talk to him on his level

No, not at the moment

Well here's today's 20 pager destined to diisappear on 16:27 - Oct 18 with 816 viewsRyorry

Well here's today's 20 pager destined to diisappear on 15:03 - Oct 18 by BrixtonBlue

Was there ever a more urgent requirement for prunes, whether of the dried fruit variety or by secateurs?!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024