Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Banhammer! 17:17 - Nov 28 with 31225 viewsTrequartista

What prompted this?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Banhammer! on 17:32 - Nov 28 with 2526 viewshadleighboyblue

Banhammer! on 17:24 - Nov 28 by Nthsuffolkblue

You took it down immediately. Presumably the poster has been dealt with too?

That sort of info can only come from within the club ,that's the guilty person .....NOT our Phil
Banhammer! on 17:33 - Nov 28 with 2524 viewsPJH

Banhammer! on 17:28 - Nov 28 by BlueBlueBluex2

Sitting in a press conference room and regurgitating sound bites to your website amongst tons of ads hardly makes you a journalist, however a ban of anyone previously allowed is a bit harsh.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2020 17:28]

and as you make clear, some real idiots look at the website.
Banhammer! on 17:33 - Nov 28 with 2527 viewsSwailsey

Banhammer! on 17:31 - Nov 28 by NewcyBlue

Phil can we have the email address of somebody at the club to get this resolved?

This is an utter disgrace.

[Post edited 28 Nov 2020 17:34]

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Banhammer! on 17:33 - Nov 28 with 2524 viewsAce_High1

Banhammer! on 17:24 - Nov 28 by Funge

Funnily enough, despite almost every single thing about the club being totally, totally sh1t at present, this makes me angriest of all.

Phil is a legend; pretty much in every sense of the word.

Lambert, you horrible, fake, coward of a clown, you grotty, inept, arrogant failure, you overpaid, underwhelming, pyramid of cat-sh1t - get the fck out of what's left of my football club.

Lambert Out.

Appears he did!
[Post edited 28 Nov 2020 17:35]
Banhammer! on 17:33 - Nov 28 with 2511 viewsm14_blue

Funnily enough, despite almost every single thing about the club being totally, totally sh1t at present, this makes me angriest of all.

Lambert, you horrible, fake, coward of a clown, you grotty, inept, arrogant failure, you overpaid, underwhelming, pyramid of cat-sh1t - get the fck out of what's left of my football club.

Lambert Out.

Well said.

Me too, I can cope with us being sh1t, god knows we’ve had enough practice, but this is totally different.

I won’t be spending a penny with the club, either on tickets or merchandise, until the decision is reversed and apologised for. I shall be emailing the club to that effect too.

Our club is rotting.
Banhammer! on 17:33 - Nov 28 with 2507 viewslevelneville

Banhammer! on 17:25 - Nov 28 by PhilTWTD

It is true that PL has banned me from press conferences. I've been hoping the matter would be resolved before it became public, although I think it has been mentioned a few times here and there.

Contrary to suggestions in an earlier thread, it's nothing I've written but because someone posted the team for the Lincoln game on here on the morning of the match.

This was reported to the management, Stuart Taylor spoke to me about it after the game, then a few days later at the Gillingham match I was told Paul Lambert had banned me. I've had a few chats with people at the club since then but the situation is currently unchanged.

While I have sympathy for PL not being happy with the team being posted - I am aware that managers don't like their teams being leaked and have asked posters not to do so previously - I'm not sure how I can be seen as culpable for user content, particularly when it wasn't brought to my attention when it was first noticed. I did subsequently PM the poster involved who apologised to both me and the club, which I relayed.

We have been able to use the material from press conferences even if I’ve not been present and I've been grateful for the support of the other members of the local media. Hopefully the matter will be resolved sooner rather than later.

and the word 'really' never used by Phil...!!
Banhammer! on 17:33 - Nov 28 with 2507 viewsOlly

It is true that PL has banned me from press conferences. I've been hoping the matter would be resolved before it became public, although I think it has been mentioned a few times here and there.

Contrary to suggestions in an earlier thread, it's nothing I've written but because someone posted the team for the Lincoln game on here on the morning of the match.

This was reported to the management, Stuart Taylor spoke to me about it after the game, then a few days later at the Gillingham match I was told Paul Lambert had banned me. I've had a few chats with people at the club since then but the situation is currently unchanged.

While I have sympathy for PL not being happy with the team being posted - I am aware that managers don't like their teams being leaked and have asked posters not to do so previously - I'm not sure how I can be seen as culpable for user content, particularly when it wasn't brought to my attention when it was first noticed. I did subsequently PM the poster involved who apologised to both me and the club, which I relayed.

We have been able to use the material from press conferences even if I’ve not been present and I've been grateful for the support of the other members of the local media. Hopefully the matter will be resolved sooner rather than later.

Everytime I think this club has reached rock bottom, it somehow manages to find ways to sink lower. This is an absolute disgrace! Lambert needs to be fired tonight and this decision needs overturning ASAP
Banhammer! on 17:34 - Nov 28 with 2488 viewswkj

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Login to get fewer ads

Banhammer! on 17:35 - Nov 28 with 2463 viewsgtsb1966

The Cobbolds will be turning in their graves.
Banhammer! on 17:35 - Nov 28 with 2464 viewsitfc_bucks

Firstly, I feel sorry for Lee o'neill's inbox on Monday. It's gonna be creaking.

Secondly, I think it's time for TWTD to call for Lambo's head. Simple as that.
Banhammer! on 17:35 - Nov 28 with 2457 viewslightuser

How can you be blamed for this? Completely, out of your control.

Absolutely terrible decision by PL, or the club.
Banhammer! on 17:35 - Nov 28 with 2449 viewsMrTown

A disgrace.

Should be looking internally if they are concerned.

Scandalous to drop the blame at the doorstep of anyone who runs TWTD.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Banhammer! on 17:35 - Nov 28 with 2421 viewsGlasgowBlue

Sitting in a press conference room and regurgitating sound bites to your website amongst tons of ads hardly makes you a journalist, however a ban of anyone previously allowed is a bit harsh.

fcuk off troll.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Banhammer! on 17:35 - Nov 28 with 2440 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Unbelievable. If the same person had posted the side on Twitter or Facebook, would the club sue Twitter or ban Mark Zuckerberg from Portman road? Pathetic.
Banhammer! on 17:36 - Nov 28 with 2431 viewsBlueBadger

Banhammer! on 17:34 - Nov 28 by wkj

Stealing this for my new avatar. Comical Ali has served me well, but change must come.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Banhammer! on 17:36 - Nov 28 with 2403 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Banhammer! on 17:27 - Nov 28 by TractorWood

Very dignified response. You're a credit to the club.

Can't be said of many others.

Phil for owner/manager.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Banhammer! on 17:36 - Nov 28 with 2401 viewscatch74

Banhammer! on 17:35 - Nov 28 by itfc_bucks

Firstly, I feel sorry for Lee o'neill's inbox on Monday. It's gonna be creaking.

Secondly, I think it's time for TWTD to call for Lambo's head. Simple as that.

Not usually into this sort of thing but what’s the best email address?

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Banhammer! on 17:37 - Nov 28 with 2390 viewsBlockJJ

If your page is surrounded by Ads then it says more about your inability to use the internet...
Banhammer! on 17:37 - Nov 28 with 2369 viewsRyorry

Banhammer! on 17:21 - Nov 28 by hype313

Who's doing the PR down there? Gerald Ratner?

Free Phil!

*Je suis Phil*

They can ban me instead!

FOPRP

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Banhammer! on 17:37 - Nov 28 with 2388 viewswkj

Banhammer! on 17:36 - Nov 28 by BlueBadger

Stealing this for my new avatar. Comical Ali has served me well, but change must come.

It seems Mark Murphy agrees

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Banhammer! on 17:37 - Nov 28 with 2351 viewsKropotkin123

Banhammer! on 17:31 - Nov 28 by Funge

Phil this has really fcking p1ssed me off *

This normally happens about once every 18 months. If you want me to utilise my rage for Good, then please let me know.

* in all seriousness you are probably rather more annoyed than me.

I'm super p1ssed at them for this too.

I'm thinking of ways to protest this. I'm thinking that writing a default open letter, providing the relevant email address and see if we can get hundreds sent in.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Banhammer! on 17:37 - Nov 28 with 2348 viewsDanTheMan

Lambert Out.

Yeah, I'm really angry about this.

Phil, if there is anything I can do to help, please let me know.

And as for Paul Lambert, he can fooking do one.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Banhammer! on 17:38 - Nov 28 with 2341 viewsitfc_bucks

Hi Paul!
Banhammer! on 17:38 - Nov 28 with 2340 viewsSpruceMoose

What a c*nt of a club we have been turned into.

Honestly, I'm sick of the club. They can go fook themselves. Utter sh*t clowns from top to bottom.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Banhammer! on 17:38 - Nov 28 with 2312 viewsfooters

Banhammer! on 17:37 - Nov 28 by wkj

It seems Mark Murphy agrees

Getting internet famous again I see, en.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024