Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football fans who go every week 18:48 - Dec 4 with 430 viewsgtsb1966

I wonder how many have found other things to do on a Saturday afternoon since March or have just realised that their football fix every week wasn't such a fix after all. More to the point i wonder how many have been lost forever from live football. I'm not talking just us but football in general. Obviously the current unemployment figures will have an effect but i wonder how many have realised that they haven't actually missed football.
Football fans who go every week on 18:56 - Dec 4 with 405 viewswrightsrightglove

I’m definitely one of these people, cancelled my season ticket after 8 years of holding one within the last week. I’ve slightly fallen out of love with football anyway and haven’t watched much football other than Ipswich for several years as it just doesn’t interest me as much anymore. I just can’t see myself going back in truth. With or without PRP at Portman road, it’s going to take something fairly substantial to get me back, certainly I can’t see myself getting another season ticket for a long time the way things are going.

So many other things to do with a Saturday afternoon other than get disappointed and angry every week. Still managing to spend a decent amount of time with my dad who I would have been going to football with so even that isn’t going to pull me back in I don’t think.

I know you’re talking football in general but to me Ipswich has lost its soul, and I haven’t had much interest in football outside of Ipswich for a long time
Football fans who go every week on 19:05 - Dec 4 with 368 viewsgtsb1966

Football fans who go every week on 18:56 - Dec 4 by wrightsrightglove

I’m definitely one of these people, cancelled my season ticket after 8 years of holding one within the last week. I’ve slightly fallen out of love with football anyway and haven’t watched much football other than Ipswich for several years as it just doesn’t interest me as much anymore. I just can’t see myself going back in truth. With or without PRP at Portman road, it’s going to take something fairly substantial to get me back, certainly I can’t see myself getting another season ticket for a long time the way things are going.

So many other things to do with a Saturday afternoon other than get disappointed and angry every week. Still managing to spend a decent amount of time with my dad who I would have been going to football with so even that isn’t going to pull me back in I don’t think.

I know you’re talking football in general but to me Ipswich has lost its soul, and I haven’t had much interest in football outside of Ipswich for a long time

Good post. Thanks.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024