Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
save us mick walk away now! 21:10 - Mar 18 with 1596 viewsspiderman

Some say bring in burley for one last swansong for us, I have the upmost respect for him as a player, manager and person I don't think George could save us! My choice and evans must do this now is bring in the brothers from lincoln?
save us mick walk away now! on 21:13 - Mar 18 with 1571 viewsASAx

We're more likely to see Evans appoint the brothers from Rotherham.
save us mick walk away now! on 21:14 - Mar 18 with 1565 viewsartsbossbeard

Save us from what?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

save us mick walk away now! on 21:15 - Mar 18 with 1561 viewspointofblue

As I said before, why the heck would the Cowley brothers come to us now? Why would they ditch and potential promotion party with Lincoln for a relegation scrap with Ipswich that they may lose?

If we ditch Mick now (or he walks) the best we can get is probably either McLaren or Jackett.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

save us mick walk away now! on 21:18 - Mar 18 with 1542 viewsartsbossbeard

save us mick walk away now! on 21:15 - Mar 18 by pointofblue

As I said before, why the heck would the Cowley brothers come to us now? Why would they ditch and potential promotion party with Lincoln for a relegation scrap with Ipswich that they may lose?

If we ditch Mick now (or he walks) the best we can get is probably either McLaren or Jackett.

What's wrong with "Phil Brown's Ipswich"?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

save us mick walk away now! on 21:21 - Mar 18 with 1528 viewspointofblue

save us mick walk away now! on 21:18 - Mar 18 by artsbossbeard

What's wrong with "Phil Brown's Ipswich"?

Even dark humour only goes so far!

save us mick walk away now! on 21:26 - Mar 18 with 1493 viewsspiderman

save us mick walk away now! on 21:15 - Mar 18 by pointofblue

They have gone from concord rangers to Braintree to lincoln sureley if the offer was made they couldn't resist the challenge, promotion for Lincoln is almost a cert! Those brothers are going places with or without Lincoln!
save us mick walk away now! on 21:31 - Mar 18 with 1470 viewspointofblue

save us mick walk away now! on 21:26 - Mar 18 by spiderman

They have gone from concord rangers to Braintree to lincoln sureley if the offer was made they couldn't resist the challenge, promotion for Lincoln is almost a cert! Those brothers are going places with or without Lincoln!

Yes but surely they'd wait for the summer, not move now? If they fail to turn us around for whatever reason - bearing in mind we're still five points clear of the drop at the moment - it'll be a massive blot of their copybook. They may as well see out a what appears to be a successful campaign then move on.

If they're going to move on now somewhere like Norwich (as much as it pains me to say) would be more likely for them, where there's no risk of damaging the club long term before the summer.

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:43 - Mar 18 with 1441 viewsspiderman

save us mick walk away now! on 21:31 - Mar 18 by pointofblue

Yes but surely they'd wait for the summer, not move now? If they fail to turn us around for whatever reason - bearing in mind we're still five points clear of the drop at the moment - it'll be a massive blot of their copybook. They may as well see out a what appears to be a successful campaign then move on.

If they're going to move on now somewhere like Norwich (as much as it pains me to say) would be more likely for them, where there's no risk of damaging the club long term before the summer.

Login to get fewer ads

save us mick walk away now! on 21:53 - Mar 18 with 1420 viewsspiderman

save us mick walk away now! on 21:31 - Mar 18 by pointofblue

Mogga at Blackburn may have a say in the five point deficit on us? What a great servant he was for us and a top bloke!
save us mick walk away now! on 21:56 - Mar 18 with 1411 viewspointofblue

save us mick walk away now! on 21:53 - Mar 18 by spiderman

Mogga at Blackburn may have a say in the five point deficit on us? What a great servant he was for us and a top bloke!

Mogga could relegate us. He seems to be stablising the Blackburn ship whilst ours is springing holes.

As an aside, every team below us but the bottom two have won more games than us at home. That's awful whichever way it's spun.

save us mick walk away now! on 22:05 - Mar 18 with 1384 viewsspiderman

save us mick walk away now! on 21:56 - Mar 18 by pointofblue

Mogga could relegate us. He seems to be stablising the Blackburn ship whilst ours is springing holes.

As an aside, every team below us but the bottom two have won more games than us at home. That's awful whichever way it's spun.

Springing holes! What an understatement we are without doubt on a sinking ship? Evans the captain of our ship alike captain smith on the titanic
save us mick walk away now! on 22:19 - Mar 18 with 1349 viewspointofblue

save us mick walk away now! on 22:05 - Mar 18 by spiderman

Springing holes! What an understatement we are without doubt on a sinking ship? Evans the captain of our ship alike captain smith on the titanic

But how long will it take for us to go below the waterline? Enough water may be bailed out to keep us above the waterline this time around but next season...?

save us mick walk away now! on 22:47 - Mar 18 with 1294 viewsspiderman

save us mick walk away now! on 22:19 - Mar 18 by pointofblue

But how long will it take for us to go below the waterline? Enough water may be bailed out to keep us above the waterline this time around but next season...?

I take it you are an inner?I just looked at run in and I think that we are in the sh$t?
save us mick walk away now! on 23:04 - Mar 18 with 1254 viewspointofblue

save us mick walk away now! on 22:47 - Mar 18 by spiderman

I take it you are an inner?I just looked at run in and I think that we are in the sh$t?

No I think Mick is too stuck in his ways and, if he won't change, then go. Looking at the run in, we're playing a lot of teams who are struggling for form too so we have a chance.

save us mick walk away now! on 23:07 - Mar 18 with 1243 viewsMach_foreignBlue

save us mick walk away now! on 23:04 - Mar 18 by pointofblue

No I think Mick is too stuck in his ways and, if he won't change, then go. Looking at the run in, we're playing a lot of teams who are struggling for form too so we have a chance.

We have very little chance if we play with deep defensive mindset.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024