Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bad game for mcgoldrick to go missing 14:04 - Oct 22 with 1206 viewsBondiBlue

If he had played as well as he has in every other game this season we would definitely have won that.

Poll: Which would you accept?

Bad game for mcgoldrick to go missing on 14:06 - Oct 22 with 1193 viewsLankHenners

He never really settled into a position - was floating about and often made the wrong decision when he did get on the ball.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Bad game for mcgoldrick to go missing on 14:15 - Oct 22 with 1160 viewsGuthrum

I'm concerned that he's gone off the boil in the last few games. Didn't seem as sharp as expected against Bristol or at Sheff U, either (plus being sent home from the Ireland squad).

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Bad game for mcgoldrick to go missing on 14:16 - Oct 22 with 1143 viewsStokieBlue

Not sure he went missing, he had a couple of our best chances (the two headers).

He was bypassed second half by the long balls out to Steve Whitton, sorry, Waghorn.

SB

Avatar - IC484 - Horsehead and Flame Nebulae

Bad game for mcgoldrick to go missing on 14:17 - Oct 22 with 1140 viewsSE1blue

Feel for him as we're probably looking at him because of his excellent performances over the start of the season.

He did seem to pull out of or go half-heartedly into challenges today and then faded out of the game in the 2nd half.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Bad game for mcgoldrick to go missing on 14:22 - Oct 22 with 1106 viewsDarth_Koont

That was the difference between the sides today - in a game where both teams worked hard to cancel each other out, Maddison stepped up and Didsy didn't.

He has done more than enough in the past but today just wasn't his day.

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024