Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thinking about going to the pictures tonight. 09:31 - Feb 16 with 2313 viewsLord_Lucan

Anyone seen The Shape Of Water?

Any good?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Thinking about going to the pictures tonight. on 09:34 - Feb 16 with 2305 viewsartsbossbeard

Very arty inc. nudity.

Not really my cup of tea but quite enjoyable. 7.345436546/10

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Thinking about going to the pictures tonight. on 09:47 - Feb 16 with 2276 viewschicoazul

I'm going to see Black Panther tonight.

INB4 superhero movies are for children

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Thinking about going to the pictures tonight. on 09:55 - Feb 16 with 2259 viewsipswich78

Thinking about going to the pictures tonight. on 09:47 - Feb 16 by chicoazul

I'm going to see Black Panther tonight.

INB4 superhero movies are for children

It's a great film, definitely up there with the best marvel ones.

The internet. Giving idiots a voice since 1982.
Poll: The 'Cornetto' Trilogy. Which film is your number one?

Thinking about going to the pictures tonight. on 10:02 - Feb 16 with 2244 viewschicoazul

Thinking about going to the pictures tonight. on 09:55 - Feb 16 by ipswich78

Cool! It does look good. But then I am the guy that thinks IRON MAN 3 is the best one.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Thinking about going to the pictures tonight. on 10:21 - Feb 16 with 2218 viewsLord_Lucan

Thinking about going to the pictures tonight. on 09:34 - Feb 16 by artsbossbeard

Very arty inc. nudity.

Not really my cup of tea but quite enjoyable. 7.345436546/10

Mmmmm

The only other options are Phantom Thread and Loveless.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Thinking about going to the pictures tonight. on 10:26 - Feb 16 with 2209 viewsartsbossbeard

Thinking about going to the pictures tonight. on 10:21 - Feb 16 by Lord_Lucan

Mmmmm

The only other options are Phantom Thread and Loveless.

I've seen neither, soz.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Thinking about going to the pictures tonight. on 10:48 - Feb 16 with 2188 viewsipswich78

Thinking about going to the pictures tonight. on 10:02 - Feb 16 by chicoazul

Cool! It does look good. But then I am the guy that thinks IRON MAN 3 is the best one.

I enjoyed Iron Man 3, I even enjoyed Thor 2! They all have their merits, when I go and see those type of films I don't expect to see Oscar worthy acting, directing etc. I just want to walk out and go 'wow that was cool'. I just want to escape for about 2 hours watching some amazing visuals, with a fun story.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2018 10:50]

Thinking about going to the pictures tonight. on 10:50 - Feb 16 with 2180 viewsLord_Lucan

Thinking about going to the pictures tonight. on 10:48 - Feb 16 by ipswich78

I enjoyed Iron Man 3, I even enjoyed Thor 2! They all have their merits, when I go and see those type of films I don't expect to see Oscar worthy acting, directing etc. I just want to walk out and go 'wow that was cool'. I just want to escape for about 2 hours watching some amazing visuals, with a fun story.

Haven't you got any Lego to go and play with?

Login to get fewer ads

Thinking about going to the pictures tonight. on 10:51 - Feb 16 with 2171 viewsipswich78

Thinking about going to the pictures tonight. on 10:50 - Feb 16 by Lord_Lucan

Haven't you got any Lego to go and play with?

Ha, nothing wrong with Lego!

Thinking about going to the pictures tonight. on 13:08 - Feb 16 with 2112 viewsflimflam

Thinking about going to the pictures tonight. on 10:48 - Feb 16 by ipswich78

The last Thor was the best Marvel to date closely followed by the first GOTG and the latest Spiderman Homecoming
Have been told Black Panther is up there so looking forward to seeing it.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Thinking about going to the pictures tonight. on 13:13 - Feb 16 with 2101 viewsHopelessRomantic

What is 'the pictures'? like a slideshow?
Thinking about going to the pictures tonight. on 13:13 - Feb 16 with 2099 viewschicoazul

Thinking about going to the pictures tonight. on 13:08 - Feb 16 by flimflam

The last Thor was the best Marvel to date closely followed by the first GOTG and the latest Spiderman Homecoming
Have been told Black Panther is up there so looking forward to seeing it.

I think Thor Ragnarok is the worst Marvel film and borderline unwatchable, despite it being quite funny.

Thinking about going to the pictures tonight. on 13:19 - Feb 16 with 2085 viewsdyalikedags

Thinking about going to the pictures tonight. on 09:55 - Feb 16 by ipswich78

I couldn’t get into it personally, I thought Thor: Ragnarok was miles ahead.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024