Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apologies if this was talked about earlier... 20:11 - Feb 11 with 2586 viewsKieran_Knows

.... peoples thoughts on Chambers interview with the club earlier? Certainly dug a few people out at the end, which he was happy to admit.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Apologies if this was talked about earlier... on 20:27 - Feb 11 with 2493 viewsChampionship

Legend.
Apologies if this was talked about earlier... on 20:32 - Feb 11 with 2461 viewsJimmy86

Maybe aimed at Knudsen? He openly admitted he wanted to move elsewhere, yet no one came in for him and a move didn't materialise.

Chambo just expects everyone else to have the same level as commitment he does.
Apologies if this was talked about earlier... on 20:40 - Feb 11 with 2412 viewsjeera

Hard to not like him isn't it.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Apologies if this was talked about earlier... on 20:50 - Feb 11 with 2353 viewsEdmundo

Apologies if this was talked about earlier... on 20:32 - Feb 11 by Jimmy86

Maybe aimed at Knudsen? He openly admitted he wanted to move elsewhere, yet no one came in for him and a move didn't materialise.

Chambo just expects everyone else to have the same level as commitment he does.

He's hurting, and venting his spleen a little, but it's true: we've not had enough leaders, and there's been far too many content to let the manager, whoever he is, take the siht storm, or say they're "not 100%" because they don't fancy it. Yes, that attitude can backfire (see J Walters) but that's the exception everyone jumps on, not the rule.

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

Apologies if this was talked about earlier... on 20:53 - Feb 11 with 2334 viewsMrTown

Could do with more of this, don’t think it was aimed at Knudsen, played well, but Knudsen certainly gave everything for the badge and certainly was aggressive in his play.

Chambo is right, need to be more fecking aggressive, we’ve been too nice too many times this season.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Apologies if this was talked about earlier... on 21:02 - Feb 11 with 2269 viewschristiand

100% agree with the skipper’s thoughts here. Too many times we have lacked the intensity and gone down in games with a whimper. Last week’s game against Sheffield Wednesday a perfect example, just a nothing performance. We won’t stay up, too much to do but to go down fighting between now and the end of the season would put a little pride back in the blue shirt.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

on 21:04 - Feb 11 with 2253 views_

Apologies if this was talked about earlier... on 21:17 - Feb 11 with 2171 viewsPJH

on 21:04 - Feb 11 by _

I have not seen the build up to their first goal again on TV but at the time I got the impression that Knudsen was a long way forward and that Nolan just trotted alongside their bloke that broke forward with the ball.As I said I have not (yet) seen the complete build up so not sure why Knudsen was so far forward.
Having said that I was pleasantly surprised to see Knudsen playing because he is our best LB and generally I thought he had a pretty good game.

Chambo obviously hurting very very much, seemingly mentally and physically, and cannot understand anyone else not being prepared to do the same.Our Club obviously means a hell of a lot to him.
Login to get fewer ads

Apologies if this was talked about earlier... on 21:23 - Feb 11 with 2117 viewsSuperblue95

If we had a squad of players with the passion that Chambo has we would be nowhere near the bottom of this league. Sounded like he was close to tears near the end of that interview

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Apologies if this was talked about earlier... on 23:03 - Feb 11 with 1809 viewsScuzzer

Apologies if this was talked about earlier... on 21:17 - Feb 11 by PJH

I have not seen the build up to their first goal again on TV but at the time I got the impression that Knudsen was a long way forward and that Nolan just trotted alongside their bloke that broke forward with the ball.As I said I have not (yet) seen the complete build up so not sure why Knudsen was so far forward.
Having said that I was pleasantly surprised to see Knudsen playing because he is our best LB and generally I thought he had a pretty good game.

Chambo obviously hurting very very much, seemingly mentally and physically, and cannot understand anyone else not being prepared to do the same.Our Club obviously means a hell of a lot to him.

Sure Town were absent without leave down the left hand side for the first goal but we were dreadful in defending our goal...as so many times this season we do not mark the attackers in the box and fail miserably to get a decent clearance. Pennington should be the one to feel Chambers wrath, completely cobbled it for their second. Chambers himself needs to recognise his own failings in all this.

Established 1968

Apologies if this was talked about earlier... on 06:22 - Feb 12 with 1531 viewspennblue

Hit the nail on the head there. Not enough people willing to put their bodies on the line for this club.

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024