Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stanley v Ipswich Town Sunday 20th October 21:35 - Oct 16 with 3390 viewsStanleyhouse

Some info for your visit on Sunday.
Marquee open for ALL Fans from 10am
Happy hours 10 -12pm £2.50 a pint and live music
Winners hour / happy hour (1 hour post match) and live music
Away fans welcome

On the day tickets available from 10:30am from the away ticket booth.

No parking left at the stadium but parking on surrounding streets. Park further away from the stadium for a smoother getaway.

Coaches drop off and pick up on Livingstone 100 yards from away turnstiles.

Robert SLO Accrington Stanley
Stanley v Ipswich Town Sunday 20th October on 22:57 - Oct 16 with 3271 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Thanks for this. Sounds really good.

Last year, result aside it was a really good day, hoping for the same with a win.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Stanley v Ipswich Town Sunday 20th October on 09:08 - Oct 17 with 2916 viewsLeBlue

Thanks for the info Robert. You were fantastic in your SLO role when the family and I visited in January. Hope to bump into you again on Sunday.

All the best.
Stanley v Ipswich Town Sunday 20th October on 10:43 - Oct 17 with 2847 viewsMaySixth

Thanks

1-1

Referee on TV for the first time will make poor decisions as an injury ravaged ITFC play poorly but draw

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Stanley v Ipswich Town Sunday 20th October on 15:43 - Oct 17 with 2657 viewsblueislander

Stanley v Ipswich Town Sunday 20th October on 10:43 - Oct 17 by MaySixth

Thanks

1-1

Referee on TV for the first time will make poor decisions as an injury ravaged ITFC play poorly but draw

“Injury ravaged” ? At this stage we have three players who are doubtful, but may all play. If they all don’t then two will possibly be replaced by full internationals.
Stanley v Ipswich Town Sunday 20th October on 20:00 - Oct 17 with 2525 viewsGlasgowBlue

The Marquee was really good back in January. The Crown pub was also very friendly and it's dead easy to switch between the two before the game.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Stanley v Ipswich Town Sunday 20th October on 08:56 - Oct 18 with 2232 viewsGeoffSentence

Anyone who gets there for 10am opening from Ipswich will be doing well. Get an early night boys, a very early night.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Stanley v Ipswich Town Sunday 20th October on 10:42 - Oct 18 with 2165 viewsartsbossbeard

Stanley v Ipswich Town Sunday 20th October on 08:56 - Oct 18 by GeoffSentence

Anyone who gets there for 10am opening from Ipswich will be doing well. Get an early night boys, a very early night.

The Halberd. 11:30am. Pint of Guinness. Big screen.

I win.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Stanley v Ipswich Town Sunday 20th October on 11:48 - Oct 19 with 1842 viewsrevdrb

Many thanks for this, do you know if there are still tickets available, we're on holiday in Yorkshire so thought I might chance it, sounds like there could be
Login to get fewer ads

Stanley v Ipswich Town Sunday 20th October on 18:27 - Oct 19 with 1720 viewsStanleyhouse

Stanley v Ipswich Town Sunday 20th October on 11:48 - Oct 19 by revdrb

Many thanks for this, do you know if there are still tickets available, we're on holiday in Yorkshire so thought I might chance it, sounds like there could be

Yes there are tickets on sale from the away ticket booth from 10:30am.
I think you have sold about 1000 of your 2000 allocation. (500 seats 1500 terrace)

The ticket booth is located close to where the Ipswich Town coach will be parked.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024