Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The week in Tory 08:17 - Sep 29 with 6239 viewsHerbivore

And it's only Tuesday morning.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

The week in Tory on 14:57 - Sep 30 with 488 viewsSpruceMoose

The week in Tory on 14:56 - Sep 30 by Herbivore

I didn't think you had an issue with that kind of talk?

He doesn't idolise us remember? Probably because he knows we don't actually have contempt for LGBTQ and Black folk. We are just role playing at being Boris.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

The week in Tory on 14:58 - Sep 30 with 482 views26_Paz

The week in Tory on 14:56 - Sep 30 by SpruceMoose

Wow. You're an apologist for racist homophobes.

I know which I'd rather be.

Do you know what I just can’t be bothered with this

The Paz Man

The week in Tory on 15:02 - Sep 30 with 466 viewsSpruceMoose

The week in Tory on 14:58 - Sep 30 by 26_Paz

Do you know what I just can’t be bothered with this

Yeah, if there's one thing we've learnt over the last decade it's that it seems to be really hard work just being decent for some people.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

The week in Tory on 15:11 - Sep 30 with 450 views26_Paz

The week in Tory on 15:02 - Sep 30 by SpruceMoose

Yeah, if there's one thing we've learnt over the last decade it's that it seems to be really hard work just being decent for some people.

Amen to that. I’m not the one who started a thread by telling millions of people to F off

The Paz Man

The week in Tory on 15:15 - Sep 30 with 446 viewsHerbivore

The week in Tory on 15:11 - Sep 30 by 26_Paz

Amen to that. I’m not the one who started a thread by telling millions of people to F off

With good reason. I repeat - since you cried to Phil and he caved - f*ck this disgrace of a Tory government and f*ck anyone who voted for them.

The week in Tory on 15:16 - Sep 30 with 441 views26_Paz

The week in Tory on 15:15 - Sep 30 by Herbivore

With good reason. I repeat - since you cried to Phil and he caved - f*ck this disgrace of a Tory government and f*ck anyone who voted for them.

I didn’t report anything to Phil. I pointed out how ridiculous you were being and he noticed it himself. I’d imagine he’ll take a similar view again given you just posted exactly the thing he has already deleted once ...

The Paz Man

The week in Tory on 15:18 - Sep 30 with 436 viewsSpruceMoose

Your vote has consequences on the rest of us. Seeing as what you voted for is proving to be hugely damaging and massively divisive, and that you don't seem to care about that at all, then I don't see how you can be surprised to be told to fook off everyone once in a while.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2020 15:25]

The week in Tory on 15:30 - Sep 30 with 419 viewsghostofescobar

The week in Tory on 10:25 - Sep 30 by 26_Paz

I voted for them for the promises of a reasonably hard and fast Brexit and the promise of tax cuts (or at least not the threat of tax rises that his opposition would have brought).

Personally i have no issue with tax rises, as long as they are for specific and measurable reasons: more teachers, better school buildings, world class NHS, more Police, more nurses, less poverty, especially more children not in poverty. We are a nation that seems to want everything, but not to have to pay for it.

GhostOfEscobar

Login to get fewer ads

The week in Tory on 15:32 - Sep 30 with 414 viewsHerbivore

The week in Tory on 15:30 - Sep 30 by ghostofescobar

Personally i have no issue with tax rises, as long as they are for specific and measurable reasons: more teachers, better school buildings, world class NHS, more Police, more nurses, less poverty, especially more children not in poverty. We are a nation that seems to want everything, but not to have to pay for it.

The sense of entitlement and exceptionalism is strong in the Little Englanders.

The week in Tory on 15:33 - Sep 30 with 408 viewsBrixtonBlue

To be fair, they have effed up the whole country!

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

The week in Tory on 15:54 - Sep 30 with 374 viewsjaykay

The week in Tory on 14:15 - Sep 30 by Herbivore

Explain to us what makes you think Brexit will be anything other than a car crash. All forecasts - including the government's own - show that Brexit will be hugely damaging economically. We are losing a range of freedoms by leaving the EU. What are the upsides?

look he wanted unregulated food , he doesn't want any employment protection, he likes to see the tory m.p.s and their families getting jobs for certain favours, he loves to see racists at the top. he's not happy to see better n.h.s ,police force etc he would rather that extra few quid in his pocket than in tax. so he is a happy bunny

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

The week in Tory on 15:59 - Sep 30 with 366 viewsSwansea_Blue

The week in Tory on 15:30 - Sep 30 by ghostofescobar

We're paying for it, we're just not getting the services back in return. Tory Tax policies since 2010 have seen year on year increases in the tax take. Their various policy across VAT, income & NI, corporation tax, and stamp and fuel duties will generate about an extra £26bn in 2022/23 compared to what would have been raised had taxation policy remained the same. A ever, they offer high profile giveaways that the voters fall for with one hand, while taking more back with the other.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024