Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ladapo.... 20:07 - May 17 with 4977 viewsFrimleyBlue

Got to be a target.. everything KM would want isn't he?

Free transfer too.
[Post edited 17 May 2022 20:08]

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Ladapo.... on 01:29 - May 31 with 546 viewsKropotkin123

Well played. Didn't realise this was from 17 May

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Ladapo.... on 04:55 - May 31 with 476 viewswitchdoctor

Ladapo.... on 18:19 - May 30 by Trequartista

Stop trolling, you’re making the board unreadable.

dohhhhh
Ladapo.... on 06:23 - May 31 with 424 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Ladapo.... on 22:46 - May 30 by FrimleyBlue

It was watching Chelsea that gave me the idea of Ladapo and what sort of player town were missing up the top end and who would most likely be a viable option and when I saw that he was being released it just seemed to be the most ideal signing for the role KM requires. Of course I've not seen him on a regular basis. But even bit parts and games v town and other highlights he just has this Lakaku nature to his game.

He holds the ball up well. Gets a yard and shoots. Can spray a pass too which will get the likes of Burns into play etc, not afraid to shoot from outside the box.

Very happy with this signing

If he's this good why are Rotherham letting him go? Genuine question, I know nothing about him.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Ladapo.... on 06:27 - May 31 with 423 viewsEly_Blue

Ladapo.... on 06:23 - May 31 by The_Flashing_Smile

If he's this good why are Rotherham letting him go? Genuine question, I know nothing about him.

Because he put in a transfer request in January, contract coming to an end in June and he obviously wasn’t happy/didn’t want to stay at Rotherham for whatever reason (money/game time?)

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Ladapo.... on 06:30 - May 31 with 418 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Ladapo.... on 06:27 - May 31 by Ely_Blue

Because he put in a transfer request in January, contract coming to an end in June and he obviously wasn’t happy/didn’t want to stay at Rotherham for whatever reason (money/game time?)

Maybe we tapped him up?!

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Ladapo.... on 06:35 - May 31 with 407 viewsSharkey

Ladapo.... on 06:27 - May 31 by Ely_Blue

+ location?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024