Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Charlton at home 19:27 - Apr 9 with 1912 viewsCanterburyBlue

Is this game a sell out? its not registering as sold out on the website (exeter is...) but equally no tickets seem to be available?
Charlton at home on 19:33 - Apr 9 with 1854 viewsrgp1

Charlton at home sounds like Bobby in his garden filming a documentary.
Charlton at home on 19:33 - Apr 9 with 1844 viewstivo

One ticket in Y block keeps coming on and off. So obviously someone keeps basketing it then not following through.

Looking to get a group of 6 tickets (lol) so hoping E block gets released but I expect Charlton will be bringing enough to make that unlikely considering how freaked out our H&S get about having fans anywhere near each other.
Charlton at home on 19:40 - Apr 9 with 1801 viewsCanterburyBlue

Charlton at home on 19:33 - Apr 9 by tivo

One ticket in Y block keeps coming on and off. So obviously someone keeps basketing it then not following through.

Looking to get a group of 6 tickets (lol) so hoping E block gets released but I expect Charlton will be bringing enough to make that unlikely considering how freaked out our H&S get about having fans anywhere near each other.

thanks....

Its great to see us full... but as a casual fan ( 7 or 8 times a season) I've got very used to being able to get tickets basically whenever i want at the last minute... i will have to plan ahead a bit if we carry on being so bloody good to watch...
Charlton at home on 19:56 - Apr 9 with 1694 viewsBasingstokeBlue

Not technically a complete sell-out - all the regular seats have been sold but there are still

* 11 places available in Cobbold Gold Seats
* 16 places available in SAR Robson Hospitality

(as well as 21 journalist places available in Magnus Group West Press Box)

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Charlton at home on 20:05 - Apr 9 with 1629 viewsVaughan8

I'm sure I checked on Friday night and there was quite a few left. Went on after the game Saturday and there was one ticket!

Like you I was hoping more get released near the away end but I suspect they'll bring enough to not be able to.

Might hold out for the Exeter game....

EDIT: If anyone has any tickets spare, give me a message!) haha
[Post edited 9 Apr 2023 20:05]
Charlton at home on 20:08 - Apr 9 with 1579 viewsVaughan8

Charlton at home on 19:40 - Apr 9 by CanterburyBlue

thanks....

Its great to see us full... but as a casual fan ( 7 or 8 times a season) I've got very used to being able to get tickets basically whenever i want at the last minute... i will have to plan ahead a bit if we carry on being so bloody good to watch...

Exactly the same as me. I'm used to leaving it to a few days before and easily getting tickets. Those days are done this season!
Charlton at home on 23:38 - Apr 9 with 1245 viewsMatt_Netherlands

I did find it ridiculous on Friday that we still left a whole empty block between our fans and the away fans. Surely half a block with some netting and a line of stewards (there anyway) woukd be sufficient?

Unless anyone knows if there is a certain amount of physical space you need to leave, if yiu don’t have a physical barrier in place?
Charlton at home on 23:43 - Apr 9 with 1230 viewsStenvict

Charlton at home on 23:38 - Apr 9 by Matt_Netherlands

I did find it ridiculous on Friday that we still left a whole empty block between our fans and the away fans. Surely half a block with some netting and a line of stewards (there anyway) woukd be sufficient?

Unless anyone knows if there is a certain amount of physical space you need to leave, if yiu don’t have a physical barrier in place?

Well home fans and away fans would be sharing the same concourse, which wouldn't go down well with the safety officers I presume.

Poll: What will be announced first?

Login to get fewer ads

Charlton at home on 23:54 - Apr 9 with 1211 viewsLankHenners

Might be ok for that - going by Charlton's website they've still got about 500 tickets to sell from their initial allocation so could open up part of E block for us if they don't get a surge of ticket sales later in the week.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Charlton at home on 07:25 - Apr 10 with 1034 viewsPioneerBlue

Does night follow day?

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

Charlton at home on 08:04 - Apr 10 with 963 viewsEssexBloo

Charlton at home on 19:56 - Apr 9 by BasingstokeBlue

Not technically a complete sell-out - all the regular seats have been sold but there are still

* 11 places available in Cobbold Gold Seats
* 16 places available in SAR Robson Hospitality

(as well as 21 journalist places available in Magnus Group West Press Box)

How do you know this, these don’t appear in the normal ticket site do they!?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024